Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you been conciously kind to someone today?

Asher

I think that it's good to be mindful of being kind to others. 

It feels good to be nice, doesn't it?  happy.png

I try to be nice as often as I can, and it makes me happy to help people out when they need it.

"Sharing kindness- it's an easy feat."

• Brohoof 2

This is literally the way I live life. I believe that people should always be kind to one another, and I always am with exception of course. But I always like to think that a person or two that I was kind two, that the action I did helped to maybe brighten their day.

• Brohoof 4

It does feel good to be nice, and I actually quite enjoy being nice to others, I don't really enjoy being mean to others, except maybe when I'm joking around with them or being sarcastic.

When I know I make someone smile though it does certainly feel good.

I've actually had alot of times where I don't consciously need to be kind, it just kinda happens. When your kind for a while consciously it starts to become a habit, and then you become a nicer person overall.

The same can occur with being a jerk however, so you have to be wary about that as well.

I do love being kind though, which is part of the reason I like Fluttershy so much I guess :).

• Brohoof 4

It does feel good to be nice, and I actually quite enjoy being nice to others, I don't really enjoy being mean to others, except maybe when I'm joking around with them or being sarcastic.

When I know I make someone smile though it does certainly feel good.

I've actually had alot of times where I don't consciously need to be kind, it just kinda happens. When your kind for a while consciously it starts to become a habit, and then you become a nicer person overall.

The same can occur with being a jerk however, so you have to be wary about that as well.

I do love being kind though, which is part of the reason I like Fluttershy so much I guess smile.png.

Dude, we have so much in common!  Omg!  wow!  jk wink.png

I love Fluttershy so much, too!  My friends always say that I made cute little faces when I'm happy or emberassed, just like her wink.png

Tghis one most often...

post-12997-0-72556700-1364846628.jpg

post-12997-0-75172400-1364846617.jpg

• Brohoof 1

joseph-ducreux-meme-generator-confuse-no

I don't believe kindness needs to be earned, but unfortunately I act that way sometimes. In all seriousness, I'm not the most forgiving or kindest of people, but I did perform an ARAK today! (A Random Act of Kindness.) :3 So pleased with myself.

• Brohoof 5

Though I have my bad days, I try to be kind to others. I do not get out much and I rarely socialize so I will not be posting in this much. I am kind, I just stay out of everyone's way. Thank you Aspergers and social anxiety.

• Brohoof 3

No, I haven't cause I haven't had a chance to do that yet today!

I'm usually friendly, unless someone does something against me, or something that's really outside of my value system.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I try to be the nicer person, like opening the door for the ma'am, or helping someone if the need it. Though talking friends, we practically give each other limbs if we need to borrow them! But as for as today, the only thing I've really done is help out some guys on CC TA.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy
  • Brohoof 2

I always try to assist others in need, even if it does get me in a little trouble. I once walked out onto an intersection to grab a little girl's hat which had blown away in the wind.

I find that it is important not only to others, but ourselves to help in times of need. Even if all you're doing is helping pick-up somebody's dropped shopping, or catch a renegade hat, everything builds towards making yourself a better person in the eyes of others and through your own.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, I try to be kind when interacting with people. If there's something I can do to help another person I try to do it for them. Though I'm really shy, so sometimes I wait around for someone to ask me for help instead of offering it. It's something I'm working on improving... :B 

• Brohoof 1

I try my best to help people whenever I can :)

It's a good feeling helping someone out! I think if I help other people and I'm nicer to other people then hopefully they will do the same to others and hopefully overall everyone will be nicer to eachother :D!

• Brohoof 2

• 7 months later...

I'm nice and loving and helpful to everyone everyday... sure I sound like I'm full of myself... for this I'm sorry...

but truth be told its well the truth... anyone needs any kind of help I'm here 24/7.

Even if they don't like me... even if they don't know me.. still going to help in anyway I can

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I'm out and about, I always give out smiles to strangers. Sometimes people will just look upset, and literally all it takes for them to brighten up a little is the corners of my face moving up. I love how easy it is to make people happy in small ways!

• Brohoof 2

I usually try and be polite and kind everyday. But I do admit there are some days when that doesn't work out. :P  I am also a pretty shy person which can sometimes lead to trouble like with my biology teacher last week. I was letting someone borrow my graphing calculator and they were handing it back to me and my biology teacher asked what we were doing. I said "Nothing ma'am." but not very loud and she told me to come talk to her. She said I was talking very disrespectfully and I was so embarrassed. :( 

• Brohoof 1

Welp, I try to be as polite as possible to all of my customers at work. And put more effort into helping them than necessary. Bare minimum would do and I'd get paid anyway... but already merely interacting and communicating with people is a massive effort on my part. Putting in a little extra doesn't add too much more strain to that, really. I'm happy to help them. It gives me more confidence.

• Brohoof 3

I'm being kind every day. At work I am always helping out my fellow workers and customers with whatever they need. Mostly all they need is a few extra inches elevation, cause everyone (Save for one co-worker who is at least 6'6") is at least 4 inches shorter than I am. Even not so small things I will often go out of my way to help people with though.And if I see someone struggling with something, I offer to assist them. On some occasions when I don't or can't help someone for one reason or another, I feel bad that I didn't. I think it's just ingrained in my genes to help people.

I've probably given out $1000 over the years cause people needed gas, food, tampons, or even just 50 cents for a soda. I think I'm a little too generous sometimes. :3

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, I try to be kind when interacting with people. If there's something I can do to help another person I try to do it for them. Though I'm really shy, so sometimes I wait around for someone to ask me for help instead of offering it. It's something I'm working on improving... :B 

Yeah i have that issue, as much as i try to be kind and do extra nice things, i'm not always outgoing enough to do so. Which leads to alot of times where i want to help someone, but i'm to shy to actually do anything. Kinda sucks.

Anyways, like any other day i try to be kind overall, and generally i think i'm kind most of the time, unless i'm angry or anything. On a normal day i tend to try to be kind though, and since i'm usually a bit more shy as i've said i guess i don't really go out of my way to be mean exactly. Or sometimes i just don't say anything which sometimes makes people think i'm kind even if i didn't do anything a bit odd ;p.

Overall if i had to compliment myself on something i'd say kindness is something i generally am good with. As much as i also have no self confidence hardly behind that statement ;p.

Whenever I'm out and about, I always give out smiles to strangers. Sometimes people will just look upset, and literally all it takes for them to brighten up a little is the corners of my face moving up. I love how easy it is to make people happy in small ways!

I like to smile at random people to :D. I feel like people randomly in places working just don't feel happy enough sometimes, so i try to make it a point to smile at them and cheer them up maybe. Like at stores the cashiers are normally kinda down looking, so i try to smile and cheer them up, sometimes it works sometimes not.

I think some probably are just bored, but still.

Smiles can do wonders for sure :D.

I'm nice and loving and helpful to everyone everyday... sure I sound like I'm full of myself... for this I'm sorry...

but truth be told its well the truth... anyone needs any kind of help I'm here 24/7.

Even if they don't like me... even if they don't know me.. still going to help in anyway I can

Haha, its ok, if its the truth its fine, your free to give yourself credit on things especially this i'm sure!

And yeah, i try to be kind and open to help if someone asks, however i'm not quite as good at actively seeking to help as i've said due to being a bit shy.

Oh and i suck at starting conversations ;p.

But i do try to be kind to everyone, i find it quite hard to really hate someone honestly, i mean if i do its like pretty temporary, then i either move on or forgive. So i really try not to hate anyone fully.

I usually try and be polite and kind everyday. But I do admit there are some days when that doesn't work out. :P  I am also a pretty shy person which can sometimes lead to trouble like with my biology teacher last week. I was letting someone borrow my graphing calculator and they were handing it back to me and my biology teacher asked what we were doing. I said "Nothing ma'am." but not very loud and she told me to come talk to her. She said I was talking very disrespectfully and I was so embarrassed. :(

Yeah, trust me i have times where you'd wonder about me ;p. I can get pretty vicious sometimes if i'm not in a good mood or something ;p.

And yeah, i feel like sometimes people misinterpret me because i don't always talk super loud, so they might think i didn't respond or that i'm ignoring them, or something like that.

Sometimes people just hear me incorrectly though. While i can be loud, i do tend to be a little softer voiced. Depending.

Welp, I try to be as polite as possible to all of my customers at work. And put more effort into helping them than necessary. Bare minimum would do and I'd get paid anyway... but already merely interacting and communicating with people is a massive effort on my part. Putting in a little extra doesn't add too much more strain to that, really. I'm happy to help them. It gives me more confidence.

I love when the different employees at places are kind and stuff, i mean there are those are restaurants that are more costly that are nice, but they don't feel like they're truly being nice alot of times, but more acting ;p.

However i've been to even stuff like fast food places or just stores and had nice employees and it makes my day just because idk it just does ;p.

I try to cheer up the employees who don't look very enthused anyways ;p.

I'm being kind every day. At work I am always helping out my fellow workers and customers with whatever they need. Mostly all they need is a few extra inches elevation, cause everyone (Save for one co-worker who is at least 6'6") is at least 4 inches shorter than I am. Even not so small things I will often go out of my way to help people with though.And if I see someone struggling with something, I offer to assist them. On some occasions when I don't or can't help someone for one reason or another, I feel bad that I didn't. I think it's just ingrained in my genes to help people.

I've probably given out $1000 over the years cause people needed gas, food, tampons, or even just 50 cents for a soda. I think I'm a little too generous sometimes. :3

I feel bad if i don't help people to, of course being shy its sometimes like a battle between my shyness and my want to help.

And i lend out money sometimes to if i have it, although i don't carry money around that often. I can't say i've lent out a ton though ;p, but i guess i'm still a bit young in the scheme of things.

• Brohoof 3

I try to be as kind as ever to my friends at school, but sometimes it's just impossible to spread as much happiness to some ungrateful people. Looking past all of that, I can bring smiles to people that I know closely and some strangers. Like they always say, strangers are just nice people that you haven't met yet...most of the time.

I try to be kind to others, but it gets sour when they touch a nerve. I am kind to everyone in real life, for the most part. As for online, I really try to be, but some people just make that task more difficult than it needs to be.

Today? Well, I've guided one guy to the swimming pool in my town and helped one person on a wheelchair to get to his home, does that count? ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Well, not today, unless you want to count handing out a bunch of resurrections in an MMO (being a healer is so nice). BUT every once in a while, I give away a bunch of spare change. I carry around a ton of change in my bag solely so that I can give it away to whoever asks for some. If someone asks for a specific amount, I give them that specific amount; if they just ask for some change, I give them an entire handful. It's kind of fun in a way; I'm always wondering who will ask me next.

That's my most unusual act of kindness. There's other little things I do like holding doors when people have their hands full or lending out my calculator on test day, and just generally helping out with others' problems if it is something I can help with.

Edited by Mutemutt