mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

The Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood movie. Looks like I barely caught getting to watch it  since I believe FUNimation lost the rights to Brotherhood. I'm shocked they even still had it up. Lol.

Not even sure why I watched it... I'm not really into watching non-canon stuff these days, thus anime movies don't intrigue me much.

TMNT: Out Of The Shadows

I liked it more than the first 1, which wouldn't be hard, to be fair. But yeah, this was somewhat more bearable. I'm a Turtles fan so was always seeing this regardless of quality but had some decent surprises with it. Despite my total distaste for the new look of the Turtles when the first came out I found myself slightly warming to parts of their design as this film went on, still not a patch on the Henson suits from the original films though. They actually did some character work with the Turtles this film which was great, the middle 3rd of this is actually a decent film. The ending was pretty meh, I think they could've spiced it up a bit more with something like the Turtles, or just one of them (Leo) having to "sacrifice" themselves to close the portal by taking the beacon back through to the other side of the portal and film ends with them seemingly gone and everyone having to accept their lives without them...then after credits scene of Turtles waking up on a strange desolate looking planet asking "where are we?". And teaser title card of "The Turtles will return in TMNT: Dimension X".

The Jungle Book 2016. (My current name and avatar gave it away, didn't it?)

I've seen it twice in the theater already. I think it's pretty much my favorite movie now. I went with my fiancée to see it last Wednesday, then I took my mom to see it two days ago.

Saw the new TMNT:  Out of the Shadows and it was just soo good!  My TMNT fangirl went all cra cra in my brain!

• Brohoof 1

I ended up seeing Howl's Moving Castle a while ago.

While it's not my favorite Studio Ghibli film, It does have some of the best visuals out of their films and I really enjoyed Calcifer and Howl's characters a lot.

• Brohoof 2

I just watched Zootopia. It was certainly a good movie, but not as incredible as some had made it out to be... I would watch it again, though!

Seen Warcraft today. I didn't have high hopes for it because I thought it looked poor and video games have yet to translate well to films at all, plus all the added poor reviews and stuff. So at first I was watching it thinking "it's not that bad" then the last hour or so happened and I was like "that is bad!". A horrible mess of a movie in the end.

Just last night my little sister and I watched the new Disney movie Zootopia and from all the postivite things about the movie I had a few good expectations and the movie surprisingly was even better than my first expectations! :yay:

It also touched some interesting topics such as racism in a way some kids, teens, and adults could all understand which I quite enjoyed. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1