Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I've recently watched Saw, mainly to cope with my fear of Billy the Puppet (the dude with the creepy mask). Seriously man most of my hallucinations/delusions regard of him and I finally sucked it up and managed to pull through it. Not gonna spoil it, but simply put the story was greatly flawed after the 2nd movie and some of the acting was very... corny. Should of stopped it at the first, but whateves. Good beginning, poor ending, I'll put it that way lol!

Legend of Everfree once again though this time I didn't watch it per say. Instead, I needed it as a background noise while I was working on other things.

• Brohoof 1

Bad Boys 2

Nice! How was it?

It was super intense! There were lots of feels as well. :P

• Brohoof 2

Tower heist 9/10

Seriously I just enjoy these kind of movie with  a "robin hood" theme

I watched Twilight Witches, a very cheap Movie that i paid like 2 dollars for.

It was mostly boring and sometimes rather stupid.

I have to admit, i only bought it, because i thought that one of the women on the back of the cover looked nice...yeah.

I just should have saved the money instead.

Song of the Sea, an Irish product to watch on St. Patrick's Day. Beautifully-designed movie, one of the few hand-drawn movies to come out in the 2010s with a unique art style blending Irish folklore, nature, and the modern world.

• Brohoof 1

W-What in the Hell is that?!

It is the greatest horror to ever grace a movie theater.... Godzilla's 2nd form... the mighty Kamata-kun!

This monstrosity is the most disturbing creature I have seen in my life. I was watching Shin Godzilla just last week, and this thing made me fucking jump. I came to the astonishing realization that everyone else who watched this movie seems to think it is FUNNY somehow -.-  http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kamata-kun

Personally, I think normal Godzilla looks funny; not really intimidating at all. But THIS? This thing is straight out of a fucking nightmare!

^Looks even more horrific in motion

It is the greatest horror to ever grace a movie theater.... Godzilla's 2nd form... the mighty Kamata-kun!

This monstrosity is the most disturbing creature I have seen in my life. I was watching Shin Godzilla just last week, and this thing made me fucking jump. I came to the astonishing realization that everyone else who watched this movie seems to think it is FUNNY somehow -.-  http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kamata-kun

Personally, I think normal Godzilla looks funny; not really intimidating at all. But THIS? This thing is straight out of a fucking nightmare!

^Looks even more horrific in motion

Ah, those 5 seconds provided 5 minutes of laughter! 

The Raid: Redemption (I use the subtitle because I'm an American swine.) It's a damn good action film from Indonesia. It's kind of like Dredd, but with much more martial arts.