Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need participants for a psychological study

Kodiak

Edit: Thanks to everypony who submitted answers; you guys are awesome. I think I have enough data to finish this project. I'm going to turn the completed study to my class today, but I'll post a slightly more in-depth version of it here for you guys hopefully by the weekend.

This study involved both people on the forums and people in real life, so don't be too concerned about the pool's diversity.

Thanks again!

--------------

Hey everypony! We're doing a little project in my Psychology class and I need the help of you ponies. Essentially, the following questions are meant to see what kind of mindset people have during social encounters. This is meant mostly for teenagers currently in high school (ages 11-19), but if you are out of high school and want to participate, just recall your memories and make the best prediction you can.

When responding, please answer in the following format:

[Gender], [Answer 1], [Answer 2], [Answer 3]

If you wish to partake and remain anonymous, just shoot me a quick PM. If you guys want, I'll gladly post my completed findings (names withheld) for you to see. Thank you to all who participate! Note: If not of these answers describe your reaction, chose the closest one.

1) If a male dressed in stylish clothes with a confident smile approached you and your friends, how would you feel?

A) Threatened (Insecure)

B ) Excited

C) Apprehensive

2) If a female dressed in stylish clothes with a confident smile approached you and your friends, how would you feel?

A) Threatened (Insecure)

B ) Excited

C) Apprehensive

3) It is the first day of classes, and you do not know anyone in the room. If it wasn't for your teacher assigning group work, would you personally get to know your classmates?

A) Yes

B ) No

Edited by Kodiak

(edited)

Male, C, C, No.

Can you turn this into a poll? It'd be more efficient.

I was thinking of that, but it'd be a bit harder to keep track of males and females :P

Edited by Kodiak

Male, C) Apprehensive, C) Apprehensive, A) Yes

MCCA

Good luck with your study, I would love to see the results afterwords if you can post them! :) (Psychology is one of my interests)