Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you saw Chrysalis walking down the street you would?

silvadel

Chrysalis  

48 users have voted

1. 1. If you saw Chrysalis walking down the street you would?

• Squee and run out and give her a hug
    • Walk outside and introduce yourself
    • Watch nervously as she passed hoping to avoid notice
    • Hop in the car and get out of dodge
    • This is 911 what is your emergency -- Um we have a ...
    • #3 plus snapping a few pictures to post on the net
    • Other

I was chatting with a few people in skype about reactions to a changeling.  Thing is I would treat a changeling and especially Chrysalis (or any changeling queen) a LOT differently than if I had an encounter with a pony.  A pony would get instant levels of trust while a changeling would get the opposite and Chrysalis would add a healthy amount of fear to the mix.  This had me wondering about the speciesist nature of things and yes a changeling would have to overcome a lot of profiling baggage. 

It also had me thinking, if one actually did see a MLP pony that it being a changeling or some other manipulation is probably more likely than it being real regardless so maybe being as trusting as I would end up being might not be a good idea either.

"Oh hai, Chrysalis."

Then I'd go home and vacuum the house, followed by a quick dinner and a shower before watching TV for an hour, then I'd read a little and go to bed, then I'd wake up and eat the dog.

• Brohoof 8

then I'd wake up and eat the dog.
 uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok then... XD. anyways, i would have a weapon handy in case she decides to go evil, but i think we would get along because i have no love, so she could not steal it, and she is awesome anyways 
  • Brohoof 1

but i think we would get along because i have no love, so she could not steal it, and she is awesome anyways 

Nu love? Hm. I'm not quite sure how I should feel about that. Butttt, I would definitely enjoy conversing (if she didn't decide to destroy me) with the 'Queen of The Changelings" herself. She has nothing to take from me, so I have no worries.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably hug her then run away before she tries to harvest my love to feed herself and her Changeling subjects.

Just to not get harvested.

tumblr_llyz42egm61qii6tmo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd probably go to her and talk to her, hoping to be able to get a hug.

And then become her living Love Energy Supplier. Love and Tolerate it is.

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de

(edited)

I would greet her and swear my allegiance to her and help her take over Equestria. Or second option just hug the crap out of her 

Edited by TheMarkz0ne
  • Brohoof 1

I would be scared half dead :P, honestly seeing someone like her, not to mention what she could do to me. 

I wouldn't risk messing with her, time to call in the armed forces or something.

Id set phasers to hug..shes better imo than the mane six on a character standpoint and design....plus villian is a strong term for her..she needed to feed her people....she has hundreds to look after and needed to ensure they would survive. so I dont think chryssi is such a bad creature...do you get made at the lion who eats a zebra? nope...

shes just a good mama ;3

plus come on...shes freekin adorable......post-4807-0-51196400-1368131841.gif

see?

• Brohoof 3

"SHE'S REAL?" *Runs across road to meet her* "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" *hugs Chrysalis*

At this point I would realise I am acting pretty weird, so I would stop, introduce myself and actually try talking to her normally. :)

"... Well, that's interesting."

I would then continue on with my day.  Eat Feed the dog, wash the dishes and maybe call grandma.  Maybe if I run into her again sometime I'll donate some love.  Cus, why not, right?

This had me wondering about the speciesist nature of things and yes a changeling would have to overcome a lot of profiling baggage. 

Well, it's not simply just baseless speciesism. It's a justified mistrust caused by the fact their nation's army attacked the capital and the fact the ponies seemed to know little else about this dangerous, parasitic speciesI think I can give ponies are break for wanting to protect themselves from a foreign species that uses them as a food source. You cannot compare it to baseless racism, or oppression among other humans. At all.

• Brohoof 2

I doubt that Queen Chrysalis would be stupid enough to just walk down the street in a completely different world without disguising her self. The Men in Black would be there in a flash. No, if she walked past me I probably wouldn't know, as she'd most likely be in disguise.

I'd have to go over just to tell her to...

" QUIT FREAKING MONOLOGUEING"

And to keep an eye on those good ponys that you turned your back on. They have a tendency to foil plans!

This is gonna sound sick but I'd become her personal love slave to help her generate food. Yes that kind of love. 

Yay the dark side of bronies

• Brohoof 1

This is gonna sound sick but I'd become her personal love slave to help her generate food. Yes that kind of love. 

Yay the dark side of bronies

.....i loled, because that is sadistic and romantic....sort of, good luck getting her to love you back the way you wish to love her....AND WHY IS IT YOU GUYS THINK ALL CHANGELINGS FEED ON IS LOVE, THEY FEED ON EMOTIONS, WAS I THE ONLY ONE TO READ THE MLP OFFICIAL COMIC BOOKS, IT TALKS ALL ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

There is only one thing to do in this situation- swear undying fealty to the queen of all Changelings and hope that she'll take me to Equestria. What true brony would ever reject such an opportunity? Sure, death is always a possible issue, and it probably wouldn't be fun to be harvested, but it's better than knowing that you could have gone to EQUESTRIA and chose not to!

Well, I'd do this AFTER performing a drug test.

Edited by LordLlamahat

"Oh. So it's going to be one of *those* days."

They don't happen often, but when they do, I'm prepared. blink.png

Time to track down a portal!

Yaaaaaaay!