movies/tv Your First Time watching a Anime.

Guyra

My first anime was Sailor Moon because my mom was obsessed with that show. Also, there was Pokemon. I was so little, but I remember watching the very first episode the day it aired in America.

img-24134-1-img-24134-1-Sscj1oz.png

I'm not 100% sure. It was either Sailor Moon or Ronin Warriors. But I didn't even know what anime was at the time, until my best friend showed my the first Tenchi Muyo movie.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Pokemon was my first love child of anime.

I did watch Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh and sometimes DBZ....but they were never as cool to me as Pokemon

Then in middle school...Naruto came into my life, during the beginning of the Chunin exams, specifically the Rock Lee v Gaara part. I was hooked on the series until High School, when, upon moving to a big school, got involved in the Anime Club. From there, it was Scr-y-ed, Princess Tutu, and Ergo Proxy as the most memorable from my 3 years in the club. Due to my ever increasing love of anime, and my further disdain towards American entertainment, especially with cartoons (the downfall for me was Chowder and the Misadventures of Flapjack, as well as the ever increasing retardation that is Spongebob), I kept on the anime train well into college, abandoning all other forms of entertainment all together....that is until ponies came about....

"In fire iron is born, by fire it is tamed"

My first was Pokemon (obviously) and that gave me an obsession. My reaction was like "why aren't there mouths moving correctly?

I also watched beyblade, backugon (I'm guessing that's how u spell it.) and yu gi oh

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it save equistria with its five candy coloured friends and shoot rainbows at bad guys using their necklaces and tiara unless you're celestia
Also if your not familiar with the count to one million post then check out our welcoming cheer!
http://mlpforums.com/topic/69955-count-to-one-million/page-1188
Just scroll to the bottom and it'll be there

Such lovely childhood memories everyone here has. 

Mm... I was already an adult. About two minutes in, a grade school girl dry humped one of her girl friends and I didn't know whether I was not seeing it right or just experienced culture shock.

First one I ever watched was Dragonball Z, I think I was 4 or 5 at the time. The only other anime I consistently watched was the original Yu-Gi-Oh! I really enjoyed both shows, but never became a big anime fan.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

(edited)

I've been watching anime since I was little but I can't remember most of it but it doesn't count since I didn't know what anime was.

When I first time watching would be when I watched When They Cry.

Still don't know what made watch it or why I decided to.

Then I watched School Days, Ghost Hunt, Elfen Lied, and then I ran into Soul Eater.

List goes on from there.

Despite being just random ones I did enjoy them.

Edited by Alpha-neos

the very first anime  for was Pokemon then Yu-Gi-Oh & Digimon & Sailor Moon & Dragon Ball and then Inuyasha 

Edited by kageyuki

clowns are my very very favorite thing ever

I am pretty sure the first anime I ever saw was Dragon Ball Z, that was back before I even knew what "anime" was! :)

8r6aiHM.png

Going to be a mixed answer, but here it goes. ^^"

My first actual anime was probably Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh, but I didn't know they were animes, so does that really count? ^^"

After that was Sonic X (yes, it's an anime!), again, I just thought it was a cartoon and not an anime.

Now, the first time I watched an anime and actually knew I was watching one was Wolf's Rain, and I have to say I loved it! ^^

post-8308-0-57732400-1422393202.png

Man I don't even remember what anime was my first one, I am thinking most likely Pokemon because that would make the most sense :P

But years and years and years ago I actually didn't like anime, but as I have specified, that was loooooooong ago.

signaaaaaa.png

• 2 months later...

The first anime I watched was probably the greatest anime ever in my opinion.  It was ATTACK ON TITAN.

Currently I watch Fairy Tail, One Piece, and Bleach.

warrior_by_aeron_quillson-d7ov1if.jpg

Sig made by Aeron Quillson.

(edited)

The first anime I ever saw was Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. Fell in love with it!

514255-nausica5.jpg

Edited by Guest

First anime I ever watched was Dragonball Z back in the good old days of YTV. That was soon followed by Power Stone, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Naruto and a few more back when they still had a weekend anime block. 

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.