• The Living Tombstone
    • Assertive Fluttershy
    • Glaze / WoodenToaster
    • Markarian
    • Tsyolin
    • Yaplap
    • Other(s): (Explain)
    • None
    • I don't know what a brony musician is.

Man picking a Brony musician...that's tough...

Well some of my favorite pony songs are from Futret's BALLS OUT MAGIC [MLP:FML] album, but I'll disqualify him because he's not really a Brony musician, but rather a musician who happened to do an MLP themed album... (well also Cupcakes EP :P)

So I'd have to say WoodenToaster then for electronic stuff and AcousticBrony for non-electronic stuff! :P

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Well, let me start by saying that if you feel this should be moved to some other part of the forum, feel free to do so.

Now, onto the point.

Do you have any favorites? Any awesome finds?

Post 'em here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMHMproductions?feature=g-user-u

http://www.youtube.com/user/mandopony?feature=results_main

http://www.youtube.com/user/AcousticBrony

And

http://www.youtube.com/user/princewhateverer?feature=watch

Enjoy :D And I'd love to find your awesome faves/finds.

-If this topic doesn't make sense, it's because it's been maybe 30 hours since I've slept :P -

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• 3 weeks later...

oh man where do i start :D

go youtube these great brony musicians for a start!: alex s., omnipony, woodentoaster, the living tombstone, simgretina, thorinair, pinkiepieswear, silva hound

Edited by akita-ken
  • Brohoof 2

Thank you so much! I can't wait to search those artists on YouTube. I'm working on a kid friendly play list for work of kids songs I actually like, hopefully striking a compromise in this case. ^_^

Well, Mandopony and Acousticbrony hasn't been said yet. All levels at once is pretty awesome. Griffon Village is pretty cool.

D: I forgot to mention them, one of their songs are in my signature. I'm glad you mentioned them xP Someone had to say it sooner or later.
  • Brohoof 2

Wait, Nobody mentioned Thatsonofamitch, All levels at once or Michal A? Check them out, they make great music!

http://bronymusiciandirectory.blogspot.jp/ If your in love with a certain style, you should check this enoumous list of brony musicians.

Just to tell you, I make brony music too :P

Orly? Post a link to one of your songs?

Do you do remixes, or do you literally make your own?

@ Sakutama

I like Omnipony, Mic the Mic, The living Tombstone, Ken Ashcorp, I could really go on forever...

Orly? Post a link to one of your songs?

Do you do remixes, or do you literally make your own?

Actually, both, here's my youtube channel if your interested http://www.youtube.com/user/antigravtoast2?feature=mhee

It's not much, I rarely upload anything becase I'm lazy, but I'm working on a couple projects so keep your eyes peeled.

Anyway, almost forgot to mention about Princess Addictia, Icky (Keeponrockin), and whitetail.

The MLP: Fighting is magic stage themes are pretty awesome. I quite like the Applejack and Pinkie Pie ones. P: But whatever you do DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK ON THEIR CUTIE MARKS.

And noe one has mentioned ArchiePony yet... Disappointing.

I mostly listen to him. However, Glaze (WoodenToaster) has some good songs, and so does TheLivingTombstone.

Thank you again everyone! I have been so busy but I can't wait to look up all these great artists! I hope the kids like some of these remixes too, it's nice to be able to decide the kids music so we can BOTH enjoy it! Some kids music is just...way out there. :blink::P

Glaze, MictheMicrophone, and Living Tombstone are all simply fantastic. Their names have popped up before, but I'd like to highlight a couple of lesser known musicians that deserve much more attention.

Firstly, Coconeru. He has one of the best male singing voices of the community. His songs feature masterful harmonies that sometimes overpower you with their awesomeness. He made several beautiful songs that got few views and then, in a terrible irony, receives hundreds of thousands of views when he created the "Pony Gangnam Style" animation.

Here's a good intro to his work:

Secondly, SoGreatAndPowerful. I normally don't like glitch music, but he made the genre good it seems. His singing is also fantastic. His vocal songs have extremely deep lyrics, with subtle references to some obscure philosophical ideas. SGAP went on hiatus in early May; hopefully he'll return soon.

Here's his vocal collaboration with Tsyolin:

Here's one of his best glitch pieces: Here

Many of his songs are unlisted from YouTube and are hard to find. Here's a playlist with all of his songs that we know of: Here.

And finally, M_Pallante. A couple months ago he was highlighted with a post on EqD trying to get more attention to his music. Sadly, he remains mostly unknown. He does 80s style rock at very high quality.

I'll let the music speak for itself:

The Living Tombstone and Odyssey Eurobeat are my choices. Tombstone was the one that got me into MLP with his amazing remixes and own works, and Odyssey simply makes the most awesome beats and rhythms ever!

:D

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

Sorry for bumping this topic - it's been so fun learning about all these great Brony artists! I wanted to share a favorite I discovered, I don't think TranceBI has been mentioned. If they have been i'm sorry - love this! Enjoy! Feel free to share your favorite songs too if you haven't already.