• The Living Tombstone
    • Assertive Fluttershy
    • Glaze / WoodenToaster
    • Markarian
    • Tsyolin
    • Yaplap
    • Other(s): (Explain)
    • None
    • I don't know what a brony musician is.

There's a guy on Youtube who makes some really good electrohouse mixes under the name DJ PON3. The songs have very little to do with ponies or MLP, but they usually include some good art and, like I said, the mixes are really good.

Thunder-Dash (I think)

He's a forum goer here, you guys really should check him out, his pianist skills are just...

Flawlessly awesome?

My favorite is DJDeltaPony, I believe that is his name. Anyways, I haven't heard most of the musicians on this list. skooties and Weimtime007 are mainly composers, though. Dan Ingram is someone awesome too, but, damn, how the hell don't I know any musicians, and I play the piano.

*facepalm*

• Brohoof 1

I don't listen to a whole lot of brony music, but I'm going to give it to Ponyphonic. He/she created the ultimate Luna song

I also like some of mandopony and acousticbrony's collaborations like Loyalty and I'll fly higher

Micthemicrophone's work is pretty cool too

• Brohoof 1

Aw, no poll option for Alex S.? His "Party with Pinkie" really stood out to me, as well as his other VIP songs. From the poll options though, I like Stormwolf. Liked the beat in "Lesson Learnt".

Definitely Glaze/WoodenToaster. I love electronic music and he makes some of the best. I love the melodies in his songs and I think the usual distortion of his voice sounds really cool :D

As far as high quality PMVs go, I gotta say that 'The Living Tombstone' is my favorite brony music artist. However, I also love Solrac, if only because his videos were the first MLP related content that I ever watched, before I even watched the show, and played a large role in convincing me to check out the show... that, and they're hilarious!!! :lol:

This is a tough question.

I love The Living Tombstone.

But there's also Icky.

And Yelling at Cats.

And WoodenToaster.

And Mic the Microphone.

And that guy who made the fighting is magic songs.

And Aviators.

And I'm gonna stop now.

Oh and Alex S.

And Omnivore.

Oh my god I can't stop.

Edited by Xanderal

Alot of the artist's music are too dubstep/techno like. However The Astromical Astronomers Almanac to All Things Astronomy by Pinkiepieswear and Makon sounds really nice, and has cell and piano parts in it. It doesn't have remixes, so its quite different :P

• Brohoof 1

I have to say that my favorites are Wooden Toaster (Glaze) and JWoodony (<-- add him to the poll).

Wooden Toaster - Awoken

This is his best one (my opinion)

JWoodony - Griffin's Lullaby

This is his best one (my opinion)

Edited by EpicMuffinTime

MandoPony is my favorite, because his music just sounds so awesome in my opinion. After that, Aviators, because his music is also so awesome. And unique sounding. I'm not too much into dubstep so I don't really like Tombstone or other dubstep artists much. Aviators does do some electronic stuff, but he actually manages to make them sound good to me.

Mandopony's music got me into Brony music. I think my first Brony song was "A Long Way From Equestria". Even listening to it now I still get chills.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNn8RLHrhk

I also love how varied his music is. He does everything from electronic to rock to country to orchestra to broadway-esque music, and it's all GOOD. Also, he's got an awesome voice. I could also totally see him writing a song for FiM itself. He's that good.

Glaze/Wooden Toaster also helped me get into Brony music too due to "She's a Pony". I've never listened to a song from him that I didn't instantly love, and I'm not even a fan of electronic music.

I got into Aviators recently due to his awesome rock remix of Eurobeat Brony's Luna.

I love all of his music, especially "Monster", "Fear of Flight" and his collaboration with Bronyfied for "Flower of the Season".

One Brony musician I love despite the fact he's only released 3 songs and isn't on the poll is definitely Pony Phonic, who made "Lullaby for a Princess" and "The Moon Rises". I love how professional his songs sound, and literally the pure beauty of his music can't be described in words.

Edited by Rarietty

I chose others since there are waay too many to chose from and i listen to various genres, so comparing them is impossible. It all depends on the mood i'm in.

As much as I love all of those musicians that you have on there you are missing a few of my favorites such as AwkwardMarina, Yelling At Cats, Michael Pallante, and a few more musicians whom I can't really remember their names that well. But all in all you got a pretty good list there, even if I haven't even heard of a few of the musicians on there. And though I may have chosen a few of my favorites the best I think is The Living Tombstone.

• 1 month later...

Basically I just want to know YOUR favorite brony musician, and maybe a couple of your favorite songs by them.

My personal favorite is The Living Tombstone

My favorite songs by him:

Discord

Smile (his remix)

Stuck in time

I would love to hear your opinion!

I don't listen to brony music, so I have no opinion on it.

Also I don't really get what 'brony music' is, so would you kindly elaborate what 'brony music' is?

I really don't have a top brony artist, but my favorite songs are:

Fruits of her Labor - Wooden Toaster

Love Me Cheerlie - Wooden Toaster & The Living Tombstone

Fight for the Crystal Empire - Bronyfied -- So Epic!

There is more but those are some of my favorites.

• Brohoof 1

Simsgretina:

Pinkie Pie feat. Bubble Berry - Laughter

At The Gala (20% Cooler Remix)

Pepperbrony

Foozogz - Fluttershy Likes Being Nice (CUTENESS OVERLOAD MIX)

Foozogz - Pinkie Pie Loves Sugar (SUGAR RUSH MIX)

Thelivingtomstone

Discord

• Brohoof 2