• The Living Tombstone
    • Assertive Fluttershy
    • Glaze / WoodenToaster
    • Markarian
    • Tsyolin
    • Yaplap
    • Other(s): (Explain)
    • None
    • I don't know what a brony musician is.

So, recently I discovered AcousticBrony and I fell in love with the whole fandom/pony related music that he creates (Mane 6 themes, Lunar nocturnality etc). After that I discovered MandoPony who I also fell in love with pretty quickly, being a Green Day fan I couldnt stop listening to Student Of celestia for a LONG time. Finally, today I discovered TheLivingTombstone and I have never felt such an odd attraction and replay lust for a song before but I fell in love with his Discord remix.

So I was just wondering what everyponies favourite Fandom musician is and if there are any more musicians I should look up?

I'm not gunna lie, I really dislike all of them.

there are too many of them and all their songs sound the same after a while.

I do however like CelticBrony because of how he screwed everyone over and became a total dick.

• Brohoof 1

ME! Just kidding.

My favorites would have to be Archie V and Omnipony.

Their music sounds professional level and awesome.

Also, I like Acousticbrony because he gave me some personal musical advice, so he's great too.

too many to list.

all the ones Slendermane listed. other favorites include Jackle App, Foozogz, The Living Tombstone, Glaze aka. Wooden Toaster, Eurobeat Brony, and the ones Slendermane listed, i.e. Silva Hound, Alex S., Not A Clever Pony, Voodoopony...

there are tons more, i know, but this is all i can think about now.

I agree with Flare,

I don't really like any of the artist :/

they all just make remixes of the songs and such and they all pretty much sound the same ~

Jackle App, Foozogz, General Mumble, Silva Hound, Glaze, The Living Tombstone, Makkon, Chain Algorithm, and more that i cannot think of at the moment, all have made more original tracks than remixes of existing ones. saying that ALL just make remixes of the songs sounds like generalizing.

although yes, there are a lot of artists that mostly just make remixes of existing songs, but that's mostly the cause of it being that those artists have most likely just started out as musicians, and it's always easier to remix something already existing, because you have a melodical base and structure to work on, as opposed to trying to create something entirely original.

but the stuff i've heard from the fandom is mostly original stuff as opposed to remixes.

• Brohoof 1

Jackle App, Foozogz, General Mumble, Silva Hound, Glaze, The Living Tombstone, Makkon, Chain Algorithm, and more that i cannot think of at the moment, all have made more original tracks than remixes of existing ones. saying that ALL just make remixes of the songs sounds like generalizing.

still don't like them,

they don't produce the genre of music that I like,

they all just seem to be techno beats etc

and the aforementioned are not an exception ~

still don't like them,

they don't produce the genre of music that I like,

they all just seem to be techno beats etc

and the aforementioned are not an exception ~

If you don't like them, too bad. But don't just say that ALL of them make electronic music and sounds the same,

because nobody can sound the same. They can maybe get close to the same sounds, but they'll never ever

sound exactly the same. Everybody has a different style.

• Brohoof 1

If you don't like them, too bad. But don't just say that ALL of them make electronic music and sounds the same,

because nobody can sound the same. They can maybe get close to the same sounds, but they'll never ever

sound exactly the same. Everybody has a different style.

techno beats ---->etc<----

and they all .-------->pretty much<------ sound the same

techno beats ---->etc<---- and they all .-------->pretty much<------ sound the same

All metal, for example, is produced using the same instruments, and the sound is pretty similar throughout the different bands and such. do they all sound the same? No.

It's basically the same shit with electronic music. The same DAW, tools, and what so ever.

Guys, please don't argue, the chat went down because of this sorta thing. Opinions are opinions and whilst I believe that these remixes/ songs DO sound different I respect Shankveld's opinion. Pleases keep teh arguing to a minimum, love and tolerate etc etc. :D

-------->pretty much<------ sound the same

Show me something there sounds the same, then.

Guys, please don't argue, the chat went down because of this sorta thing. Opinions are opinions and whilst I believe that these remixes/ songs DO sound different I respect Shankveld's opinion. Pleases keep teh arguing to a minimum, love and tolerate etc etc. :D

We're not arguing. We're having a discussion about music.

There are several that I love, some of the main ones being DJ Alex S, Omnipony, Archie V, d.notive, The Living Tombstone, Eurobeat Brony, and AcousticBrony. My favourite, though, has to be MandoPony. I love his voice and his character songs like "I'll Be Waiting (Derpy), We Make the Perfect Team (Twilight/Spike), and With a Sister (Applejack/Rarity). I also love his collaborations with AcousticBrony, especially the song Loyalty. He also plays a mean mandolin.