• The Living Tombstone
    • Assertive Fluttershy
    • Glaze / WoodenToaster
    • Markarian
    • Tsyolin
    • Yaplap
    • Other(s): (Explain)
    • None
    • I don't know what a brony musician is.

I like Mandopony a good bit, Forest Rain makes some good stuff to.

Those are the only ones at this very moment i can think of actually ;p, i don't listen to alot of others.

I listen to a little bit of living tombstone, but not a ton.

And theres probably others i'm forgetting or don't know about even.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Well, 

-Myself

-SoGreatandPowerful

-WoodenToaster

-TheLivingTombstone

-Alex S.

-Omnipony

Thats about it, there's probably more but idk.

To be brutally honest, I don't like any of them (unless of course, it's for the sake of personality.  In which case, Hirosashii is really a great guy).  

I guess it has to do with the genres of Pony music though.  I like heavy, punk, metal, and classic rock.  None of these are too well represented in the fandom though, so maybe if more musicians got into that scene I would actually start liking their music.  Haymaker is... eh.  Most of what he does comes from a simple base Blues/Rhythm/Country Rock Riff that has been used many times over.  Sister Rock, for example, has that very distinctive blues rock lead riff that is repeated over and over again.

I'm still optimistic though.  I invite any Brony to prove me wrong and start smashing out some power chords.

Edited by Rainbow Skywalker

post-3011-0-85540100-1392783641.png

Signature by Azura

みぞれ 恋人 (:

These are my:

Living Tombstone, Acousticbrony, Mandopony, AcoustiMandoBrony, Ponyphonic. I feel like I'm missing more. I only put the ones that I have the music of I think. 

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

I listen to just about every pony artist, My most enjoyable artist is PrinceWhatever.
He is the kind of artist im striving to be like.
I do enjoy Tuxe, i realy like his songs and i usually listen to his playlist when i play skyrim,fallout3 and call of booty.

img-2003604-1-2exy446.jpg

Thanks weirdokitterz c:

I would have to say SGAP is my favorite. The music this person makes is absolutely beautiful. I can tell that lots of effort was made to create those songs. They also help me sleep, and sleep is a wonderful thing.

I'm a Y2K Survivor™ 

Me. I am the greatest narcissist that ever lived. Plus, my music is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome.

Had to hold back from laughing with that. My music sucks.

Besides that, honestly, none. I don't know, I am just not entirely fond of fan made Brony music, though I have a couple of songs that I actually like. MBAlpha would probably be the closest one to me actually 'liking' but even then I only really listen to one song of his. I don't know why, most fan made music stuff doesn't exactly interest me.

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

I would have to say SGAP is my favorite. The music this person makes is absolutely beautiful. I can tell that lots of effort was made to create those songs. They also help me sleep, and sleep is a wonderful thing.

SGAP is pretty amazing. I hope he gets back on the horse again soon as he's been having issues being inspired. I'd add

And The Rainfall.

Foozogz

Tarby

Soldat

Derpedity

Evdog

Dr.Dissonance 

Stars in Autumn

JayB

Fragmentd

Zahqo

AbranteDr

General Mumble

Carbon Maestro

Cats Millionaire

Miu

LoreRD

Matthew N

Babgpipe Brony/Psychgoth

Simgretina

Back in the day

PinkiePieSwear

Not a clever pony

Mathew Mosier

Jackleapp

Makkon

Glaze

D Notive

Psychedelic Brony

Edited by Freewave

I have made brony music since 2011. I like all kinds of music and genres. I'm sure you'll like some of it..

Here's My YouTube..I have several albums on Bandcamp and Pony.FM.

Check out the 20+ Musician project Maressey which I am running. 

600x100%2Bsongs2.gif

Check out the  Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal to all things Brony + Music.

Simgretina (who I was into before he made pony stuff)

Mandoponys covers are fun

And apart from the odd random song here and there I'd say I mainly just like Simgretinas stuff: he does music in a style I like quite often. Most of the other stuff I've heard checking out other brony music to be honest is either acoustic guitar stuff, Dubstep (or similar) or it's ultra fast and trancey 

Edited by Asherdangerdash

Definitely Aviators. Ever since i heard "Never Back Down" I have been HOOKED on his music. I just can't describe how his music makes me feel. It makes me feel empowered and like I'm on top of the world. lol

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

• 7 months later...

who is your favorite brony artist? mine are DJ Pon-3, WoodenToaster, TheLivingTombstone, and BronyDanceParty... just to name a few :muffins:

Diamond may be the hardest mineral, But loyalty is the strongest element.
quote by Crimson Loyalty Dash

This is a very good idea for a topic, by the way! :)

My favorites are BlackGryph0n, MandoPony & AcousticBrony, PrinceWhatever, WoodenToaster, TheLivingTombstone, and my favorite of all is the Aviators. ^^

post-8308-0-57732400-1422393202.png

I also enjoy acoustic brony for his song loyalty and I do listen to MondoPony every once in a while and I may have heard some of BlackGryph0n's work but i'm not entirely sure though

Diamond may be the hardest mineral, But loyalty is the strongest element.
quote by Crimson Loyalty Dash

• 1 month later...

IMO, megaphoric.

Wonderful Vocalist.

• Brohoof 4

PF4o5D3.png

"You must never give in to despair.  Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts.  In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself.  That is the meaning of inner strength." - Uncle Iroh