• Jazz
    • Classical
    • Blues
    • Pop
    • Other (Explain)
    • Alternative
    • Country
    • Folk

I'm typically a fan of hard rock and heavy metal. I'm not too big on death metal and other extreme metal genres.

I'm pretty much okay with listening to anything that isn't pop or country or dubstep.

I'll to just about anything but country and rap! I even like a few genres that I KNOW no one else here is into!

I like Alternative, Metal, SOME Pop and R&B, Jpop, JRock, Eurobeat, Ska, Classical, and Dance and House music. Never got into Dubstep!

I like any song. It doesn't really matter the genre. But I guess my favorite is pop, and then dubstep. I will go around on youtube, and look for pony songs, and then for a dubstep version of them.

(edited)

You probably are going to get merged into the main thread.

But why not say my favorite music again. 

I'm mainly a rock person, with a little bit of Electronica and  Metal as well. The two major sub genres of Rock that I'm crazy for are Progressive and Alternative. I like to listen to sad/depressing/thoughtful music I guess. I hate Hitlercore and Death Step by default. Haven't head either subgenre myself, but have heard shall we say "things" about them.

As for bands well:

Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Radiohead, U2, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, King Crimson, Velvet Underground, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Eric Clapton, The Eagles, Fuel , Live, Keane, The Who, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Moby, Blue Oyster Cult, Simon and Garfunkel, Linkin Park, Sonic Youth, Candlebox, Everclear, Collective Soul, Radical Face, Two Steps from Hell, Foo Fighters, The Verve, Alice in Chains, Led Zeppelin, 30 Seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace, David Gilmour, Gary Jules, John Rzeznik, Metallica, Massive Attack, Social Distortion, Rush, Steve Earle, Wax Fang, Switchfoot, Explosions in the Sky, Danna and Devotchka, Turisas, Genesis, Yes, Warren Zevon, Florence + The Machine, Converge, Griffon House, Rise Against, The Smiths, Robert Francis, Dirty Vegas, Clubroot, David Tolk, Train, Oasis, Staind, Gorillaz, Papa Roach, Roger Waters, Gin Blossoms, Ten Years After, Semisonic, Dave Mathews Band, and some others I can't remember 

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 2

My main genre I listen to thats my favorite is Rock, but I try to be open minded, and I listen to a little of other genres.

Only genre I can't get myself to like at all really is Opera. 

Everything else I can usually find atleast the occasional song I like.

Some of my favorite bands are probably..

Skillet

Breaking Benjamin

Pillar

Three Days Grace

And some others.

• Brohoof 1

I love Metal and Rock.

My favourite band is Disturbed, I have a tattoo on my back of some of their album artwork.

I like just about all types of rock and metal, including death metal ;)

• Brohoof 1

Rock, Metal, Punk, and Alternative makes up the vast majority of what I listen to, mostly rock though. I also absolutely adore the music from MLPFiM and some brony music. :)

• Brohoof 1

You probably are going to get merged into the main thread.

But why not say my favorite music again. 

I'm mainly a rock person, with a little bit of Electronica and  Metal as well. The two major sub genres of Rock that I'm crazy for are Progressive and Alternative. I like to listen to sad/depressing/thoughtful music I guess. I hate Hitlercore and Death Step by default. Haven't head either subgenre myself, but have heard shall we say "things" about them.

As for bands well:

Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Radiohead, U2, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, King Crimson, Velvet Underground, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, The Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Eric Clapton, The Eagles, Fuel , Live, Keane, The Who, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Moby, Blue Oyster Cult, Simon and Garfunkel, Linkin Park, Sonic Youth, Candlebox, Everclear, Collective Soul, Radical Face, Two Steps from Hell, Foo Fighters, The Verve, Alice in Chains, Led Zeppelin, 30 Seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace, David Gilmour, Gary Jules, John Rzeznik, Metallica, Massive Attack, Social Distortion, Rush, Steve Earle, Wax Fang, Switchfoot, Explosions in the Sky, Danna and Devotchka, Turisas, Genesis, Yes, Warren Zevon, Florence + The Machine, Converge, Griffon House, Rise Against, The Smiths, Robert Francis, Dirty Vegas, Clubroot, David Tolk, Train, Oasis, Staind, Gorillaz, Papa Roach, Roger Waters, Gin Blossoms, Ten Years After, Semisonic, Dave Mathews Band, and some others I can't remember 

Brohoof for Rush and Metallica. Rise Against isn't bad either.

I love Metal and Rock.

My favourite band is Disturbed, I have a tattoo on my back of some of their album artwork.

I like just about all types of rock and metal, including death metal wink.png

Brohoof for Disturbed :D

Rock, Metal, Punk, and Alternative makes up the vast majority of what I listen to, mostly rock though. I also absolutely adore the music from MLPFiM and some brony music. smile.png

Bro, you and me are like twins. I also like rock, metal, and punk and a little alternative. I also love some of the music from MLP:FIM.

• Brohoof 1

I like just about all types of rock and metal, including death metal

Ahh... so what death metal bands do you like? Death? Morbid Angel? Bolt Thrower? Carcass? Unleashed? :D

Bro, you and me are like twins. I also like rock, metal, and punk and a little alternative. I also love some of the music from MLP:FIM.

Metal>Alternative>Punk>Rock

But DUBSTEP or Bronystep is not on the list those are one of my favorite music genre but my other is rock  but most favorite is Dubstep and Bronystep.

Because dubstep and brostep are both subgenres. I'm the one who designed this poll ya know.

(edited)

I like whatever it is that Voltaire does. I think that he calls his latest work "Baroque and Roll." It's all essentially goth music, though. I also love Celtic music. Especially Gaelic Storm.

Edited by Arretez

(edited)

But DUBSTEP or Bronystep is not on the list those are one of my favorite music genre but my other is rock but most favorite is Dubstep and Bronystep.

So you're telling us that Dubstep isn't an electronic genre? And "Bronystep" is not a genre, it's a slang term at most describing a mix of Electro and Brostep with some pony samples

Thread revival ;3

Edited by Erio Touwa

It's a strange mixed bag of Rock, Punk, Alternative, and Folk.. With pianos
Hard rock with a piano just sounds like all kinds of awesome to me..

But still, if someone could mix all of those into one genre, then that would be my favourite

Blink-182

The Bunny The Bear

The Fall of Troy

In Flames

Living Tombstone

Alkaline Trio

Green Day

Dislikes:

Justin Beaver Teeth

Country

Rap

Nickleback

• Brohoof 1

Country

What are ya talking bout', Johnny Cash is BA AF.

Rap

N.W.A is pretty good mang.

In Flames

Come Clarity was an awful album. I actually sat through the whole thing, very disappointing IMO.

Come Clarity was an awful album. I actually sat through the whole thing, very disappointing IMO.

I find it really hilarious how you bring this up every single chance you get Ta5c8rK.png

Oh by the way, do you like the awesome Dashie emoticon I put? Ln7ICCp.png

I totally stole these from another site LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Music is great! It is a wonderful way to express yourself through any genre of music: whether your a calm classical person, a head banging energetic person, or your just neutral. There is a genre for every attitude. Whats yours?

• Brohoof 1

I listen to loads of different stuff but probably my main genre would be the Hardcore genres out there, here's an example that I dig

Another type of music that I'd like to bring up that I like would be the chill genres in electronic (IDM, Ambient, Dark Ambient, Future Garage etc.) and here's an example that I dig

Edited by Moog

Well I'm pretty diverse. I listen to metal (death, black, sludge, doom, progressive, some metalcore, some post-metal and some other subgenres), I also like alternative; some of my favorite bands of that genre are Sonic Youth, Nirvana, The Pixies, My Bloody Valentine, The Smiths, Husker Du, Radiohead, etc. Lately I've been listening to a lot of post-punk, stuff like Killing Joke, Swans, Wire, Joy Division, etc. Just today I was l was listening to Dr.Dre's The Chronic.

Music is great! It is a wonderful way to express yourself through any genre of music: whether your a calm classical person, a head banging energetic person, or your just neutral. There is a genre for every attitude. Whats yours?

Hello, Frosty V. I've merged your thread with a similar one. In the future, please use the search feature before creating a new topic. Thanks.