Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lets make friends!

Hopeful Daydreams

Fire cleanses all; even fleas. Goo is sticky and gets messy real quick. Reuniclus will need a trip to the Pokemon Center after battling my gorgeous Arcanine :D muahahaha!

Reuniclus can protect himself. He can just blast Arcanine with Pyschic, and then nail him with Hyper Beam! And Arcanine will be down and out.

Male

I'm a HUGE Spacenoid (Gundam franchise, for those of you that don't know. ;3) and a part-time Homestuckian.

I draw, I game, I write (rarely, unfortunately), and I fix computers.

I listen to nearly ever genre of music. It doesn't matter what it is, I've probably listened to it before. My favorite genres are Metalcore, Death Metal, Drum and Bass, Hardstyle, and Punk Rock.

Avid gamer, part-time computer nerd. My favorite game series is TES, Morrowind was the best thing ever, and...I have a slight Gundam obsession. I love anime, Mecha is my favorite genre, and my favorite series is...currently Gundam Wing, because I grew up with it.

• Brohoof 2

Reuniclus can protect himself. He can just blast Arcanine with Pyschic, and then nail him with Hyper Beam! And Arcanine will be down and out.

Ahhh, but Arcanine can substitute >:D And then blast with overheat! Or fire blast! Kapow! Efficiently melting your gooey friend

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh, but Arcanine can substitute >:D And then blast with overheat! Or fire blast! Kapow! Efficiently melting your gooey friend

Reuniclus can Rain Dance, making Arcanine's firs moves weak, and then hit it with a 100% accuracy Thunder! Your Arcanine is burnt to a crisp!

Reuniclus can Rain Dance, making Arcanine's firs moves weak, and then hit it with a 100% accuracy Thunder! Your Arcanine is burnt to a crisp!

Oooo, good one. But Arcanine can CRUNCH away at the tasty glob center of Reuniclus which damages your psychic x2! Bwahaha! Your poor little buddy is left nothing more than a mushy mess

Oooo, good one. But Arcanine can CRUNCH away at the tasty glob center of Reuniclus which damages your psychic x2! Bwahaha! Your poor little buddy is left nothing more than a mushy mess

Reuniclus can paralyze your pooch with Thunder Wave, making it slower and sometimes unable to move. All the while, using Calm Mind to prepare itself, then, when you least expect, HYPER BEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMM
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, why not? I'm bored.

13, Male

Pizza

Makin' electronic music

House/Disco and Daft Punk

I'm also an avid fan of video games, most notably Sonic the Hedgehog, Armored Core, King's Field, Forza and Metroid

(edited)

Hey, why not! smile.png

I'm a 22 year old male almost 23 I feel old ha ha 

Hobbies: Building Computers, Hardcore Gaming, music ( learning to play the piano ). Art, Astronomy. 

Music: I love mostly everything but the main genres I listen to are alternative rock and post rock. 

Other: I am a pretty shy person at first but once you get to know me I can be quite talkative and friendly 

feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat . 

Edited by NightOwl

(edited)

Reuniclus can paralyze your pooch with Thunder Wave, making it slower and sometimes unable to move. All the while, using Calm Mind to prepare itself, then, when you least expect, HYPER BEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMM

Again, please, Metagross can take both of you out with one hit from his super-powered earthquake, Arcanin is screwed and Reuniclus stands little chance due to Metagross' high defence and attack, special and regular. And actually, Arcanine cannot learn crunch. He has to learn it as Growlithe. Arcanine can learn six moves naturally, Thunder Fang, Bite, Roar, Fire Fang, Odor Sleuth, and ExtremeSpeed.

Plus, Metagross has 5/5 attack 4/5 defence 3/5 special attack and 3/5 speed and hp. 

Arcanine has 3/5 hp and speed 4/5 attack and special attack and 2/5 defence and special defence. What have you to say now!!!

Edited by broniesunite
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, to be honest I do hope to have more than two friends smile.png

Fandom other than MLP:hmmm to be honest I do not know, probably most likely Star Wars/pokemon

Hobby and anything relevant: Drawing, roleplay, video games, I like Pop and Rock music, watching cartoons, internet.

Im a very happy person. My friends describe me as incredibly loyal and fun to be around......and a bit naive but hey it must be true right?. I am a huge fan of animation. I also enjoy video games a lot, I have recently been playing Guild Wars 2 (I hope somebody here also plays GW2 on the Tarnished Coast server). 

Edited by edpedrero
  • Brohoof 1

17 male

i'm almost crazyly obsessed with the game series dead space. and i love my custom bike more then anything.

hobbies are listening to music (alot) mostly hardstyle/hardcore/tekstyle. i also love to tune my bike, i've pretty much created the whole thing myself so i guess i'm pretty good with mechanics. i also write fanfics, but i can't upload to fimfiction for some reason...

musical interests are like i said, hardstyle/hardcore/tekstyle. i love to go to big music festivals such as hardshock,freefestival,dominator,indicator and so on.

other well, i'm dutch. so i guess that's pretty rare in this fandom. i also love going out with friends. i'm almost every weekend out clubbin' :D

• Brohoof 1

16, male

Favorite fandom other then MLP...anime fandom

playing video games, carving stuff out of wood, parkour

any type of music...except for country

I play video games...a lot of them but I go outside for parkour im usually not out much cause im not a people person I have a few friends and I can be a bit boring at times...but not always.

OMG, how do we not know each other yet? laugh.png

I'm in the furry fandom myself (to clarify for all readers, though, I'm not the pervy type tongue.png)

I like to write, and I tend to write kind of depressing stuff...

I too enjoy those genres you listed

I too am a huge nerd! (In my case I'm nerdy because I obsess over a lot of shows/movies/games/whatever laugh.png)

I also can't stand it when people are jerks like that...

...and, this is probably not what you meant, but I don't like it when lights are shining at me...I'm sensitive tongue.png

For the last part, that is actually exactly what I meant. Wow, we have quite a bit in common. It's a pleasure to make your aquaintence.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why the hell am I doing this?

Name: Soundgarden :VVVVV

Favorite Ponies: Doesn't really matter, now does it?

Fandom: I can't say I'm in any fandom, but I love anime :w

Likes: Music, anime, Dota 2, genre nazis, people who are serious and open minded but can be funny at the same time

Dislikes: Brostep, Skrillex, People who take the internet too seriously, bad grammar, text speak, musically oblivious people, 50's-80's music purists

Musical interests: I can listen to anything, almost. But my favorite genres include: Dubstep, Grunge, Hardcore EDM, Gabber, Hardstyle, J-Core, Alternative Rock, different Punk sub-genres (mostly Post-Punk), Sludge Metal, Metalcore, Hardcore Punk, DnB, Ambient, IDM, Skramz, Emo, Powerviolence, Emoviolence, Grindcore, Black Metal, Post-Hardcore, Lolicore, Speedcore, Future Garage, Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Deep House, Dubtech, Dubstyle, 2-Step Garage and many more

About me: I am quite serious but I can be silly at times, depends on how you see it. I also absolutely despise narrow minded individuals and people who are random beyond comprehension. Also, people who take jokes to seriously bugs me to no end

I don't expect anyone to actually read it, but whatever

15 year old male

I listens to plenty of music

I'm a Genre Nazi, I have musical OCD ._.

I watch Jewelpet Tinkle

I play guitar

I like Pokemon

I despise people who are musically oblivious. They give me headaches img-1574798-1-sad.png

WE HAEV SO MACH IN COMMON!!!!11111

marreh meh pl0x

Edited by Soundgarden
  • Brohoof 1

heya

I'm 17 male

I'm not to sure as i'd be classed as in the fandom but I really love the alien films, especially the first two.

I love to play guitar and I like to write music, mostly rock and metal.

I like lots of types of music but my favorite genre atm would be progressive metal including the likes of Periphery and The Dillinger escape plan. :D

I'm a tad shy but I love to have a laugh with my friends. I can't stand a lot of today's generation who are cocky, have little respect for others and and seem to think the whole world revolves around them. However I can easily get along with good caring people. As mentioned before I also love playing guitar and in that aspect I enjoy challenging myself constantly. I also play xbox occasionally when I dont have much else to do.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

22, Male.

Seattle area, WA, USA

Main interests: RPGs (especially Wild Arms and Kingdom Hearts) and Sonic the Hedgehog. I play anything at least once though. I'm also into anime of varying kinds but I love me some harem romantic comedies (Love Hina being my favorite, Negima close behind). One of my favorite anime is Darker Than Black though I've yet to see season 2. Gonna get that eventually.

The other thing I'm a gigantic fan of is webcomics. Whether it's strip-by-strip comedy, long story arcs in drama or comics based on shows and games I'm there. Currently reading through Dead Winter, a zombie comic if that wasn't obvious. (Having just come off of The Last Of Us this is a nice transition. laugh.png )

I'm also a noob programmer so would love people to talk to about it who are of similar levels if possible. (Most people are ahead of me. tongue.png )

I'm also a huge metalhead but also listen to a lot of orchestral and electronic music. I'll listen to any type of music though. I'm not picky.

PM me here or catch me on my Skype from my profile. Those are the two most likely places to get me. I appear offline on Skype so you'll never know when I'm on. Message me whether you think I am or not and I'll get back to you when I do get online!

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 2

Have to agree with you on this one, let alone Reuniclus is a particularly slow pokemon, and Arcanine can use Cruch, assuming hax don't come into play, Reuniclus is done for...

anyone here play doubles?

(edited)

18 year old male

Skate boarding and making music are probs my fav hobbies.

This is the only fandom for me.

Looking into audio engeneering

Love clubbing and drinks! If that means anything.

Love all music mostly heavy metal and anything electronic.

Also from Australia... Never seem to find any bronies here lol

Edited by Rainbow-Crash
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Kevin

Likes: Gaming, Music, (My Little Pony), Bleach, Drawing, Big Bang Theory, Band, Mathematics, and proving people wrong

Dislikes: Bigots, almost the entire Republican party, bullies, hard physical work (without some sort of reward), and anit-bronies.

Hobbies: *Gaming, *Drawing, (getting into) Airsoft, and writing.

Future Career Interests: Game Design, Game Development, and I've also thought about being an architect.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite Music: Classic Rock, Instrumental, and occasionally some other types of Rock.

Favorite MLP characters (Fanmade or not): Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Scootaloo, Spike, and Derpy.

Favorite things to do in my spare time: Play Xbox, Play N64, Watch TV, Watch My Little Pony, Play TF2. Occasionally, I research topics, such as Russian History, and occasionally French History.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle
  • Brohoof 2

I like this thread a lot but :/ I am so shy and never try to spark a conversation with someone out of the blue due to hesitation... I gotta break out of my comfort zone quite a bit... maybe I can do so here?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nama: Paul

Kelamin: Laki

Tempat Tinggal: Ancaster, ON

Tempat lahir: Jakarta, Indonesia

Umur: 20

Kesukaan: Piano, Biola, Bola Basket, Baseball, Mengarang musik

Karier di masa depan: Kedokteran, Orang musik 

Saya suka musik klasik (Mozart, Beethoven) dan saya mau bertemu orang yang bisa mengerti bahasa Indonesia. Bagaimanapun saya mengerti bahasa Indonesia, tetapi saya nga terlalu ahli di dalam membicara itu.

(Tehehe: The translation)

Name: Paul

Place of Residence: Ancaster, ON

Birthplace: Jakarta, Indonesia

Hobbies: Piano, Violin, Composing Music, Basketball, Baseball

Future Career: Doctor, Musician

I love classical music (Beethoven, Mozart, etc.) and I was hoping to find some Indonesian bronies (or people who understand Indonesian). After all, I understand Indonesian well, but I can't speak it very well unfortunately.)

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Interesting topic:

First, the stuffs you could find on my profile. I'm 26 and a colt (Yes, I ponify) wink.png My name is Hendrik and I am originally from a place called Vancouver, WA, US. I live in California now.

I don't know if I'm in a fandom of anything right now except MLP but I like Hello Kitty and I have always been a fan of Frasier (sitcom) and various anime/manga such as Aqua and Angel Beats!

I have a few hobbies. I enjoy amateur photography. I like gaming a lot (RPG games are a favorite) and being quite topical on blog sites about politics or games or ponies or anything. As for ponies, now several ponies know that I'm a fan when recently I didn't talk about it. My big interest is in writing. I like writing which includes essay work and fiction especially. I'm going into the literature major at a university so that's a very strong interest. I usually work at it everyday since it takes a while to modify my work so it looks good but nopony's read it yet. It could be terrible. sleep.png I also like studying Japanese. Learning and reviewing kanji and grammar is hard but interesting. I also like traveling and learning about things.

I don't have any particular favorite musician. I can listen to nearly anything except "country" dry.png and maybe a few others. I like video game compositions too.

Overall, I am a very nice pony. biggrin.pngAs with everypony, I have weaknesses too like being lazy or insistent but I like trying to make friends. I never did when I was younger but I know it's value and it is the highest form of pony relationship that can exist. I try to help others when I can. I am generous and I have my own values of politeness. I may not be able to recognize your values but I am glad to learn. I would be glad if ponies wanted to befriend me anywhere. I'm always willing to talk whether online or in pony.

Edited by ILetThePoniesIn
  • Brohoof 2

18 year old male Skate boarding and making music are probs my fav hobbies. This is the only fandom for me. Looking into audio engeneering Love clubbing and drinks! If that means anything. Love all music mostly heavy metal and anything electronic. Also from Australia... Never seem to find any bronies here lol

Love for skateboarding and music? Not to mention heavy metal music? 

You remind me of a copy of myself. 

You seem like a pretty cool person yourself think I found me a cool pal here. Australian as well I want to go there so flipping bad. This guy is the definition of cool img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

22 year-old male (yes, I know my profile name is a female name) from Malaysia. Just finished my studies and waiting to graduate so I can find a job and continue with my life. I love the Spyro, Star Fox (Krystal especially), C&C series (curse EA for ruining it), and Ace Combat but I'm more active in the Spyro and Star Fox fandom. I love writing essays (fiction and novels) and surfing the Internet. For music, I like listening to video game soundtracks and classical music (which I think has more soul than mainstream music but that's my personal opinion). 

I'm cool with making friends from all around the world. In fact, the more the merrier. Here's my hand. Let's shake :) 

• Brohoof 3