Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lets make friends!

Hopeful Daydreams

(edited)

22 year-old male (yes, I know my profile name is a female name) from Malaysia. Just finished my studies and waiting to graduate so I can find a job and continue with my life. I love the Spyro, Star Fox (Krystal especially), C&C series (curse EA for ruining it), and Ace Combat but I'm more active in the Spyro and Star Fox fandom. I love writing essays (fiction and novels) and surfing the Internet. For music, I like listening to video game soundtracks and classical music (which I think has more soul than mainstream music but that's my personal opinion). 

I'm cool with making friends from all around the world. In fact, the more the merrier. Here's my hoof. Let's shake smile.png

Let's do that. I bet you are a great writer. Have you written books? Writing projects that long is time consuming but fun. So yes, I'll be glad to be friends.

Edited by ILetThePoniesIn
  • Brohoof 1

Let's do that. I bet you are a great writer. Have you written books? Writing projects that long is time consuming but fun. So yes, I'll be glad to be friends.

Nah, I'm sure not as great as you cos I never took writing classes (and that is also because Malaysia doesn't offer many writing courses to begin with). Yes, writing projects are indeed long but it's fun. Imagination is the greatest :)

• Brohoof 1

Nah, I'm sure not as great as you cos I never took writing classes (and that is also because Malaysia doesn't offer many writing courses to begin with). Yes, writing projects are indeed long but it's fun. Imagination is the greatest smile.png

Yes, writing is fun. I would like to talk about it in depth sometime if you wish. Maybe PM me if you would like to. I haven't taken a lot of literature classes myself but I will soon since I'm going to get my Bachelor's Degree in Literature.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I won't be going in character for this one, will I?

Okay.

I'm 14, Female.

I also Adventure Time, Futurama, Pokemon, Drawn to Life, and Fairy Tail~

I like a few video game series, such LoZ, Pokemon, Super Mario Bros., Golden Sun, Drawn to Life, Super Smash Brothers, and Animal Crossing.

I'm pretty intelligent for my age, if I do say so myself. I like creating and pondering theories about numerous things (Ranging from crappy cartoon theories to theories of the Universe itself). I'm also a writer and a fairly good roleplayer; I write in description, lots of it.

I want to be a voice actor when I get older, and I also want to revive Futurama (which'll be impossible, I know) if I do have enough money, since this is it's last season before it gets cancelled again.

• Brohoof 4

Yes, writing is fun. I would like to talk about it in depth sometime if you wish. Maybe PM me if you would like to. I haven't taken a lot of literature classes myself but I will soon since I'm going to get my Bachelor's Degree in Literature.

Perhaps we can discuss writing a story or something. That'll be great too. I'm glad to see a fellow writer and someone who takes interest in writing.

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps we can discuss writing a story or something. That'll be great too. I'm glad to see a fellow writer and somepony who takes interest in writing.

Sure. PM me if you want to talk about that or whatever you want. Honestly, I can't say if I'm good or not. Nopony's ever read my creative writing since I was in elementary school.

Well, I won't be going in character for this one, will I?

Okay.

I'm 14, Female.

I also Adventure Time, Futurama, Pokemon, Drawn to Life, and Fairy Tail~

I like a few video game series, such LoZ, Pokemon, Super Mario Bros., Golden Sun, Drawn to Life, Super Smash Brothers, and Animal Crossing.

I'm pretty intelligent for my age, if I do say so myself. I like creating and pondering theories about numerous things (Ranging from crappy cartoon theories to theories of the Universe itself). I'm also a writer and a fairly good roleplayer; I write in description, lots of it.

I want to be a voice actor when I get older, and I also want to revive Futurama (which'll be impossible, I know) if I do have enough bits, since this is it's last season before it gets cancelled again.

Nice group of interests you have there. wink.png I used to play Smash Brothers myself...you're probably too young to have played the old Smash Brothers but those were fun times.

• Brohoof 1

Sure. PM me if you want to talk about that or whatever you want. Honestly, I can't say if I'm good or not. Nopony's ever read my creative writing since I was in elementary school.

I hadn't let anyone read my creative writing except for a few high school friends who share the same interest. We write funnily and we used funny grammar too.

Nice group of interests you have there. wink.png I used to play Smash Brothers myself...you're probably too young to have played the old Smash Brothers but those were fun times.

I played the original (Flash, as referred to) and Melee. ^^ I like playing the older games actually. I usually start with the older games when starting on a new series.

• Brohoof 1

I hadn't let anypony read my creative writing except for a few high school friends who share the same interest. We write funnily and we used funny grammar too.

I've also joined Writing.com which is a community for writers of any skill level. I have not posted anything there yet but I do read ponies's stuff sometimes. I'm sure I would like to read yours sometime. I also have an interest in the role playing they have here but I've never done that before. I am not sure I would know how.

I played the original (Flash, as referred to) and Melee. ^^ I like playing the older games actually. I usually start with the older games when starting on a new series.

I see. I'm sorry for assuming you never played the old games. Yes, It's always good to start with the old. Melee was the best anyway.

I've also joined Writing.com which is a community for writers of any skill level. I have not posted anything there yet but I do read ponies's stuff sometimes. I'm sure I would like to read yours sometime. I also have an interest in the role playing they have here but I've never done that before. I am not sure I would know how.

Well, I got a MLP fic I have in mind. I thought I'd share with you if you want to have a look at it. I'll PM you the details and tell you about it.

• Brohoof 1

I see. I'm sorry for assuming you never played the old games. Yes, It's always good to start with the old. Melee was the best anyway.

It's fine- I get that a lot. And I agree, the Pokeballs and everything like that were much funner. I personally think Final Smashes were a bad addition; since some characters have awesome ones and characters like Link have to stand right in front of the opponent to hit them with the Final Smash.

._. It annoys me.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I got a MLP fic I have in mind. I thought I'd share with you if you want to have a look at it. I'll PM you the details and tell you about it.

I'll be glad to read it. I might sleep soon but if you decide to PM me then I'll get back to you soon concerning that. I was thinking about making my own fanfic about ponies with my own OC but I got so much to do with my own fantasy stories.

It's fine- I get that a lot. And I agree, the Pokeballs and everything like that were much funner. I personally think Final Smashes were a bad addition; since some characters have awesome ones and characters like Link have to stand right in front of the opponent to hit them with the Final Smash.

._. It annoys me.

Agreed. If they wanted special moves then they should have made it based on skill. And maybe gone the route of other established fighting games and had one's regular moves more advanced instead of super moves. I always loved Peach. She was my favorite. Hated the third party characters though. Might as well have added MLP while they were at it. dry.png

• Brohoof 1

16, Male
Yeah, I can't just write ONE other fandom, so list time! Buffy, Firefly, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Supernatural, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments.
Hmm... I'm quite the gamer, both on PC and Xbox 360. I LOOOVVVVEEE reading, I like to write but I don't have any story ideas.
I've really diverse musical tastes, and it's literally impossible for me to pin down one genre so I'll just give you a few artists. Mumford & Sons, Of Monsters and Men, Death Cab for Cutie, Matchbox Twenty, Maroon 5 (their older stuff), Keith Urban, Zac Brown Band, Zedd, Daughtry, Paramore, Ben Folds Five, A Fine Frenzy, Five for Fighting, Dave Matthews Band, Ed Sheeran, The Fray and Imagine Dragons.

I'm really shy, so if you want to add me on anything you'll have to be the one to lead the conversations, at least at first. If you make rape jokes or use sexist humor, chances are I'll probably hate your guts. Uh yeah. That's kind of all I can think of at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

17, Male

I love Halo. I also really like furry art. :3

I'm a pretty avid gamer.

I love metal. I like all kinds of other music, from classical to rap, but metal is my favourite genre.

I'm an atheist. I tend to get annoyed really fast when talking to someone who's stupid. Fox News makes me laugh. Not to sound like the goths from South Park, but I'm something of a nonconformist, meaning that I look how I want to look, act how I want, and don't really care what's "cool" at the moment. I HATE lying, so don't ever expect me to do so. When it comes to jokes, I really don't mind of they get a little dark. Racist jokes? Why not? If you want any more information, you could always ask.

Edited by GottlosMann
  • Brohoof 1

14(for now),female

Many fandoms,actually.Beside MLP,Doctor Who and Wrestling,Pokemon and other stuff.Yay.

At hobbies I love to draw :)(and to write,but my writings cuks :( )

At music,I have a bipolar taste,from Metallica I can go at Dubstep and at Miku Hatsune and whatnot.

If you are nice to me I'm nice to you :D

Love Pokemon <3~Specially Charizard,Arbok,Feraligatr and Persian (and Mew,Mewtwo,Suicune,Entei,Raikou and Celebi at legendaries :D )

You can call me ugly,stupid,retarded,idiot and whatnot,I dont mind.Because I know that is true.So um yeah,feel free ot alk if want ^^

• Brohoof 2

Hello all, I'm posting because I like making new friends and I am bored and none of my friends are online at the moment.

I'm 24

You can call me nova

I love mlp, Harry potter and Star Wars

I watch a lot of shows. Currently I'm working my way through bobs burgers

I like video games, mmos in particular

Cats are awesome

Yay for reading

Umm, pie?

Pm me!

Bye

• Brohoof 1

hi!!!

i'm ponyacci but you can call me riisu!

i love mlp, panty and stocking, madoka magica, off, cat soup, nichijou, and tons of other stuff that i don't have the room to mention!

i don't really game too much, but i do play animal crossing, okami, and spyro

i also like to travel across second life and take pictures of oem of the amazing stuff there

i love animals!!

pm me, i love to make new friends!

• Brohoof 1

13, female.

Does liking "The Wizard of Oz," and all of its spinoffs/suggested lore (Wicked, Oz the Great and Powerful, for example) count as a fandom? No? Well...I did really like Mario before I really got into the MLP fandom. (Super Mario Galaxy, its sequel, and Super Mario RPG are the ones I enjoyed in particular.)

I actually really need a hobby, I've mostly been on my computer this summer....I was recently enrolled into drum lessons, so I'll find a lot of enjoyment in that. ;)

I don't like sticking to a specific genre, especially considering that the bands I like are a part of a subgenre, or they are a combination of several genres, such as The Beatles, ELO, Fleetwood Mac, ABBA, things like that.

I also enjoy my school's chorus and singing in general. I don't have any interesting collections of merchandise or something like that, but I do like to keep pamphlets, flyers, tickets, and other small trinkets from places I've visited in several shoeboxes. 

I'm terrible at conversation, and I have a tendency to say too much, or never get straight to the point...as made clear by this very post.  XD

Yeah...that'll be more than enough for now.

• Brohoof 2

Let me think.... Oh what am I doing...

Uh...Uh... 16, male(Few that was easy enough)

Well I really, really, really, really like Pokemon. Like a lot(Umbreon is best!). I also happen to like Doctor Who, and even though it's not a fandom or anything, I really enjoy video games(Add me on the playstation or steam both are BlogBlogLast)

Other than that I really enjoy writing, reading, and drawing, and listening to music.

I'll try any music at least once, so there's a lot I tend to listen to, mainly however it's some form of, oh what's the word. It might come to me eventually.

That's really about it, feel free to PM at anytime, I love getting PM's.

• Brohoof 1

I'm part of a fandom, of course! I play popular video games, I love history, nuclear weapons, and roleplaying. I enjoy listening to music to relax myself so, if you want to know more about me you can look at my profile or PM me.

So, have at it. That's about it.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Steve

Favourite Pony: Pinkie Pie

Fandom: (aside from MLP) Harry Potter and Dr. Who

Likes:  Sports, Drawing (although I'm not good), Video Games, Books, Music (Anything that sounds pleasing)

Dislikes:  Lying (that seems to be on everyone's list lol), People who act like brats, Arrogance, Ignorance

About Me: I'm a very laid back person who is usually only trying to get people or myself to laugh. I try to make sure that I smile and laugh everyday. I just started watching Dr Who and I really love the show. I'm going to be making video games or working with a tech company when I finish school and I can't wait for that. I consider myself a geek although I don't come across as your 'normal' looking geek because I try my best to stay in shape (been failing lately :( ).

• Brohoof 1

Name: Just call me Lightning Dancer

Gender female/mare

Age 16

Fandoms Harry Potter, Minecraft, and Hunger Games.

Hobbies Reading, Writing, Watching Youtube, Music, Hiking, and Basketball.

Favorite Music Genre/Artists  I mainly listen to pop and dance music but occasionaly listen to country music. Some of my favorite artists are Katy Perry, Cher Lloy, LMFAO, Little Mix, and Icona Pop.

Favorite Pony    Apple Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you guys 'round! :)

• Brohoof 2

22/M/DTF

I generally dislike fandoms so I avoid them at all costs.  Even the MLP fandom is kind of awful in a lot of ways

I watch sports.  A lot of sports.  Also booze

Indie stuff, especially dance/electronic

I'm kind of a dick, but I genuinely care about people.  I don't really fit in with the community here, probably well over half of my posts I end up having to either edit or just not post entirely because they would get me banned, but I post here because it has pretty decent horse discussion, in contrast with the imageboards I usually frequent