Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lets make friends!

Hopeful Daydreams

Sex: Male

Fandoms: Half-Life, Metroid, Kerbal Space Program, Team Fortress 2, The Elder Scrolls

Hobbies: Playing video games, tinkering with technology, video recording and editing

Music interests: Video game

About me: I'm a gamer from southern Massachusetts and also a technology nerd. I am also an IT student at New England Institute of Technology studying networking and aim to get a job in the networking industry (I haven't decided if I want to go for a home- or business-oriented job yet, but something tells me either way I won't get a break from people thinking they have a virus because they can't get on Google.) I have a bit of an ego, but am loyal to my friends and try to keep up with them as much as possible. I am also a night owl and tend to stay up later than most, then sleep until the afternoon. I also have mild Asperger's Syndrome, but don't let that discourage you as I am still fully capable of having a decent conversation with people.

(edited)

Favorite Shows:

Bar Rescue

Deadman Wonderland

Rosario+Vampire

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

South Park

Favorite Music: Gothic Rock (Will list a lot)

Alien Sex Fiend, Astrovamps, Bauhaus, Big Electric Cat, The Clash, Creature Feature, The Cure, Daniel Ash, Dead Kennedys, London After Midnight, Love and Rockets, The Misfits, Nekromantix, Peter Murphy, Powerman 5000, Rosetta Stone, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, Skeletal Family, Specimen, Tones on Tail, Virgin Prunes, Vitamin String Quartet, 45 Grave

I dislike Marilyn Manson with a passion!

Favorite Videogames:

Devil May Cry

Kingdom Hearts

Metal Gear

No More Heroes (or any Suda51 game)

Things I like on Internet:

Angry Joe

Angry Videogame Nerd

MLP: FiM commentators (XxSoundspeedxX, CobaltSky7, Ratchetness)

Nostalgia Critic

PewDiePie

Edited by SpadesOfDarkness

furry fandom and well of course MLP fandom.

i like to draw, furries and ponies, i want to be good at it thats why i practice and watch tutorials on youtube on how to draw a snout.

i play video games 40% of the time, whitch include:

Gta San Andreas

Mount & blade warband

Fifa 12

Red orchestra 2 heroes of stalingrad

thats about it, sometimes play others.

i listen to hip-hop mainly, its rare to catch me listening to rammstein or ministry,

i mostly like old school rap, you know Tupac, Biggie, N.W.A, eazy-e etc etc AND also listen to Eminem, 50 cent, Dr dre.

im in the proffesion school learning to be car body mechanic, im gonna be in the 12th grade in september, depressing a little but whatever.

im loyal but the only problem is that no one is loyal to ME! i CAN be hateful but thats just how it is,

so yeah im not very confident ill get a friend whit these kinds of interests and hobbies (if you can call them hobbies) through this thread but its worth a shot.

Fandoms: Whovian

Music I like: Deathcore, death metal, symphonic metal, and a little bit of everything.

Favorite bands: Betraying the Martyrs, Infant Annihilator, Nightwish, and Kamelot.

Other information: I like to write poetry, and my favorite video game series' are The legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy. I'm learning bass guitar. My favorite manga is Hellsing.

YAY! I love making new friends!

Pink Mist, 14 female

Best pony: Pinkie Pie

Best princess: Luna

Other fandoms: Well besides MLP I'm not really a part of other fandoms, except Ben 10, DON'T JUDGE!!

Favorite Shows: MLP:FIM, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd and Eddy, The Penguins of Madagascar, Looney Tunes, and the Ben 10 series.

I haven't exactly seen any anime but I have read some. Ouran High School Host Club, some Chobit, HETALIA, HIGURASHI!!

The last two I LOVE!!

Favorite Music: I love classical and don't judge me but I love 70's and 80's music, you can blame my mom for getting me into that. I like some Aerosmith and Joan Jett.

Hobbies: I'm a tech geek, always on my computer or smartphone, I recently got into Photoshopping and making sigs. Taking pictures is also something I love, I don't go ANYWHERE new without my phone to take pictures. I'm an Egghead like Twilight, I love reading especially mysteries- Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes, you get my drift.

I am also in Theater, I've been in various school plays, and I also fancy singing. I am currently doing small unpaid VA projects over the internet, I can imitate various accents and voices.

I'm SUPER NICE and actually make friends really easily! I don't like fighting, except fighting and wrestling games, and I'm not too girly.

I actually tend to get along better with guys than with girls, I DON'T wear makeup unless it's absolutely necessary and I DON'T like to paint my nails! I prefer to keep my hair in a ponytail and sometimes down with a headband, but I don't like fancy hairstyles. I may wear the occasional braid but only when my mom insists on it. Yet I'm still girly enough to watch a show about RAINBOW PEGASI AND UNICORNS!! That's why besides Pinkie, I connect alot with Dashie too in the tomboy sense. I'm weird and I know it. I also believe I'm too young to get a boyfriend and prefer to live the rest of my teen years happily single doing what I like!! AGAIN DON'T JUDGE ME!! Hopefully I can find somebody weird like me on here and we can be friends!! :)

I also love video games mostly action, and yes I've even played CoD it was SO MUCH FUN!! I've even gone as far as to play Gears Of War 2 and that was even BETTER!! Still, Pac Man, Mario and Sonic still have a special place in my heart.

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! I'm a chocolate aficionado! I can't get enough of the stuff, and surprisingly it doesn't make me hyper!

So if anyone feels like adding me as your friend, feel free to do so. I would be happy to chat with someone who shares my interests, and somebody as weird as me.

ADD ME AND CAN'T WAIT TO CHAT WITH YOU!!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

15, Female

I don't really consider myself part of any other fandom than this one, although am into other shows like Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, Naruto, etc.

Playing guitar, singing, drawing and playing videogames (too many games to make a list)

I listen to a lot of different genres. I currently listen to a lot of MandoPony, Archie.V and OmniPony.

I love playing videogames and doing creative stuff. I'm open minded and accepting about everything unless it's about hating on other people for ridiculous thing like a persons sexual orientation. You probably don't want to message me if you're a trans/homophobe (I'm definitely not an activist or anything it just pisses me of), but if you're not I'd love to get a PM ^^

Not sure what I'm doing here... I'm way too shy to send someone a message xD

Edited by Lolnus

male

code lyoko, doctor who, Ben 10, and any anime

i write poetry and song lyrics...... also some fan fiction but i never post the.

for my musical interests.......... i will listen to anything really......... ya anything rap, hip-hop, rock, metal, etc.

well i'm pretty easy to get along with. As long as you're not going out of your way to try and make me mad then i'm a pretty chill guy

Likes: Military History, mostly the American Civil War, though I have recently developed an interest in the Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War and Napoleonic Wars (I guess just about every 19th century war XD). Other then that, video games XD.

Dislikes: Ignorance, Corruption, and Bigotry are my main ones, I don't really hate anything else besides those 3.

So yeah...That's bout it :|

13 year old male

fandoms other than mlp: harry potter, the x files, defiance,pokemon ect.

likes: video games fantasy sci-fi cheese and salted crackes

dislike: trolls, haters ect

music i like: anything but cheesy boybands or singers that young girls are obsessed with

and more :)

(edited)

160.4657, Male

Major fandoms include Doctor Who, White Collar, Steam Powered Giraffe, and to a lesser extent MLP.
I hate peanut butter.

I like to write and play music (those are separate, although I like writing music too.)

I am a voice actor and singer.

I half-play more instruments than I can count.

Me and a friend of mine are starting a band, he plays guitar and drums, I do everything else.

I like retro (pre 60s), rock (everything from Vaudeville to heavy metal), folk/bluegrass, and orchestral/classical symphonic.

hate teen pop and Nashville country.

I am an automaton created in a secret military base in the Himalayas by communists who programed me to disguise myself as an American so I can take over the Earth in the name of the red flag. Unfortunately Commies are dicks so I rebelled and now I watch ponies.

Water makes me feel funny.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Yeah, why not :P

18, Male

I'm a pretty big Whovian, and (of course) a Brony, although I don't really like titles that much, so I'd probably just be boring and say 'I like Doctor Who' or 'I like My Little Pony' :P
I love music (Particularly Punk Rock or Alternative stuff) movies, and gaming.

I can generally be found watching a film, playing guitar, playing drums, playing games, making a stupid video on Youtube or making music.

Favourite bands include: Green Day, Andrew W.K, Weezer and The Who,
Favourite films include: Battle Royale, Lord of the Rings, School of Rock, Ed Wood and Scott Pilgrim.
Favourite games include: Half-Life 1, Rayman 3, Killing Floor, Portal 2 and Team Fortress 2 (Before it got flooded with useless items)

I'm generally pretty shy and it takes me a little while to start talking to new people properly and confidently, which can be very frustrating sometimes, but still, I like a good laugh and having fun with friends despite that issue

14, male.

Fandom: At the moment, I am currently obsessed with vocaloid, team fortress 2(1029 hours from december 20th. Milestone of 1000 hit a few days ago :D ) and left for dead 2

Hobby: As you may have guessed by the above, gaming. Other than that...yera, nothing really a hobby other than that.

Favorite music genre: Vocaloid, rock, heavy metal, some good old jazz, Irish/Celtic pipe music and things similar to that.

Basically any song that hasn't been popular in the span of 5 months.

Random info: Hey, I have a license to take out to a 22 foot sailboat. Real useful in the desert :l. I'm very morbid, tend never to look at things in a positive light. It's not hard to make me laugh, but it is to make me smile. My favorite color is black(not emo or gothic, just all black looks more professional to me).

Shoot me in the head with a message if my interests interest you.

(edited)

Name: Tony 

Male, 14 (15 this september)

Interests: MLP is my only fandom

Hobbies: Drawing (I'm a digital artist), I go out a lot (skate boarding), I go shopping too often (like a girl), Debating and forums

Music: I like house music and dnb (and pretty much anything else that sounds like a party)

Other: Privileged to be raised in a 1st world society, so I am one of those kids with a nice family and all. 

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Name: Kevin

Likes: Gaming, Music, (My Little Pony), Bleach, Drawing, Big Bang Theory, Band, Mathematics, and proving people wrong

Dislikes: Bigots, almost the entire Republican party, bullies, hard physical work (without some sort of reward), and anit-bronies.

Hobbies: *Gaming, *Drawing, (getting into) Airsoft, and writing.

Future Career Interests: Game Design, Game Development, and I've also thought about being an architect.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite Music: Classic Rock, Instrumental, and occasionally some other types of Rock.

Favorite MLP characters (Fanmade or not): Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Scootaloo, Spike, and Derpy.

Favorite things to do in my spare time: Play Xbox, Play N64, Watch TV, Watch My Little Pony, Play TF2. Occasionally, I research topics, such as Russian History, and occasionally French History.

Hey, mind if I send you a message? You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Anyway, my info:

Name: Timothy

Fandoms: I'm not really into anything else, but I like Bones, the show, and some games like Civ V, TF 2, and Minecraft.

Hobbies: Nothing consistent. I guess gaming and acting consume the most time besides school and sleep. If sleep is considered a hobby, I'm all in.

Interests: I can find most things interesting. Sometimes I go through phases of a lot of interest in something, and then move along to a new topic.

Music: I like almost any type of music.

Likes: Music, games, friends, cartoon multi-colored equines... Lots of things.

Dislikes: Trying new foods, people who are angry all the time, people who refuse to listen to others, and repetitive tasks.

MLP Stuffs: Every pony is best pony. Twilight is the best of the best. Daniel Ingram deserves 10,000 hugs. Sweetie Belle is cutest pony. Trixie deserves worship.

Political/Religious Views: Freedom and atheism/agnosticism.

Personality: I try to see the cup half full. Procrastination rules my situation. Sometimes I say things that don't make sense or freak people out on purpose just to see their reaction. I'm generally a nice guy to be around.

That's about it.

Hey, mind if I send you a message? You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Anyway, my info:

Name: Timothy

Fandoms: I'm not really into anything else, but I like Bones, the show, and some games like Civ V, TF 2, and Minecraft.

Hobbies: Nothing consistent. I guess gaming and acting consume the most time besides school and sleep. If sleep is considered a hobby, I'm all in.

Interests: I can find most things interesting. Sometimes I go through phases of a lot of interest in something, and then move along to a new topic.

Music: I like almost any type of music.

Likes: Music, games, friends, cartoon multi-colored equines... Lots of things.

Dislikes: Trying new foods, people who are angry all the time, people who refuse to listen to others, and repetitive tasks.

MLP Stuffs: Every pony is best pony. Twilight is the best of the best. Daniel Ingram deserves 10,000 hugs. Sweetie Belle is cutest pony. Trixie deserves worship.

Political/Religious Views: Freedom and atheism/agnosticism.

Personality: I try to see the cup half full. Procrastination rules my situation. Sometimes I say things that don't make sense or freak people out on purpose just to see their reaction. I'm generally a nice guy to be around.

That's about it.

1. Yes, you can.

2. I do not believe personally that Trixie deserves any worship, but alright.

3. Views? I agree!

4. I try to do it the same as that, however life throws curve balls that change my perspective on that.

5. I dislike most of the things you do (quite extraneous, I do know).

14, Female 

Gonger Fan (we don't have a fandom name since we are a tiny fandom honestly), Potterhead, Whovian, Sherlockian

Drawing, Writing, Reading, & Singing

Mostly Rock & Metal. Sometimes I like Electronic (Owl City), Indie Pop (He is We) & Acoustic

Idk what else to put so I think I'm done haha :3 

My list:
17, female
I draw a bit (as you can see from my posts) and reading- Phantom of the Opera, 1984, and currently The Call of Cthulhu
Breaking Benjamin, 5FDP, Red
I'm starting my first college classes on Monday for a summer session. I want to major in criminal justice and later become a forensic pathologist.

17 year old Male

I love all kinds of music. I'm trying to teach myself how to play Guitar at the moment.

I love Japanese Culture. The food, the scenery, the language, their games, and of course their wonderful anime.

I'm going to be a Senior next year (12th grade) and I Don't know what I want to do with my life. Hmmm...what to do?

I enjoy Homestuck.

I'm a gamer. I play a lot of Civilization V, Battlefield 3, and Pokémon games.

I try to be positive and enjoy everyday.

I wish I had a Death Note.

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya,  I am not good with speaking openly so I am gonna keep it short.

male/23

Fandoms  Ponies/Doctor who/League of legends And a couple other random fandoms.

Um not sure what else to post, hopefully a friendly pony will send a message so we can chat :).

Love to make some new friends on here.

Fandoms: I'm not involved in any fandoms other than this one.

Hobbies: Writing, reading, taking walks, riding a bike, swimming, taekwondo, and using the internet.

Favorite Bands: Obscura (technical death metal), Nightwish (symphonic metal), Ensiferum (melodic/folk/heroic death metal), Eluveitie (melodic/folk death metal), Finntroll (melodic/folk death metal), Leaves' Eyes (symphonic metal), Delain (gothic/symphonic metal), Amberian Dawn (symphonic metal), DragonForce (extreme power metal), and Stratovarius (power metal). 

To anyone who sees this, feel free to send me a PM whether or not you share any of the interests I listed here. I'm willing to be friends with anyone. :)

Fandoms: I actually think MLP is the only fandom I'm involved in.

I think I'm just a typical, easygoing, laid back person. I'm a musician, so my days are pretty much filled with thinking about, writing, or playing music. This makes sense since I'm going to be studying to be a music teacher starting this fall. My favorite genres of music are probably Synthpop, Punk, and Chiptune. My favorite bands at the moment are The Epoxies, Men Without Hats, and Anamanaguchi. I like to play a lot of older games, specifically the Mega Man series (it's my favorite), but I've started getting into newer games like Castle Crashers, Portal, and Team Fortress 2. 

Anyway, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. I'm pretty shy so it's a little difficult for me to start a conversation with someone, but once I get to know that person I get more comfortable a lot more talkative. So if we share some interests, or even if we don't, feel free to PM me. I would love to talk to you :D

Fandom: I was involved in Warhammer 40ks Fandom not to long ago. Other than that MLP is my only one.

Music: Nothing in particular, I just like whatever sounds sweet to my ears.

I'm a writer, jogger, Dungeon Master, and a thinker. I love to argue with people and have long drawn out conversations about whatever. I'm a very sociable person both online and out in the world. You can check out my profile if you want to know a bit more about me in-def but that's the basics.

Shoot me a PM if you want to chat!