Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would a pony of your character "fit in" in Equestria?

Appleloosa

Sorry if this has been asked before, but Im curious. With so many of the different personalities Ive seen here, where do you see yourself if you lived in Equestria? What would you do? Where would you live? What roles would you have?

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I'd be a pegasus; mainly because I participate in a few extreme sports and I love the taste of adrenaline! Sky diving, skateboarding, BMXing, parkour you name it and I've probably done it! (Or wish I could do) I would see myself living in Cloudsdale, hopefully in the Wonderbolts or some other flight team!

Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™
  • Brohoof 2

i'd probably be a pegasus, since i love speed. i guess i would work in the rainbow factory, since i am studying allround operational technician right now. so basically:

species-pegasus

work-rainbow factory as process operator

home-probably cloudsdale. or a outskirt of ponyville.

I would most likely be a unicorn my passion is writing and I have a fairly inquisitive mind and love of learning so I would probably either be a newspaper columnist a novelist or maybe a librarian. My filter between my brain and my mouth dosen't work as well as most people and I could care less what others think so much of what I say may shock and offend some ponies which isn't saying much as they seem fairly easily offended. As to where I would live, probably either Ponyville or Canterlot.

If I had to be a pony id be a pegasus, but id like to be a griffon more, that way I have fingers and can still eat meat. But id definitly be the extreme adventuring type, dangerous adventures, death defying stunts, you name it!

• Brohoof 1

Not sure to be honest.  Probably say a unicorn stallion like Shining Armor/Fancy Pants.  I like to study/research things, and I find myself physical fit to do the jobs necessary to help out around the house.  As for where I would fit in, that's hard to say as well.  Probably wouldn't do well in Canterlot, so maybe Ponyville doing odd jobs around the place. 

hmm ive often thought of this, honestly im kinda shy around new faces it takes me quite some time to become comfortable enough around someone to actually socialize with them. I don't have any special talents that i know of as of yet, so i would probably live on the outskirts of Ponyville or in the Everfree forest. I would probably just get some menial job that would pay my bills (if there are any) or at least put food on my table.Maybe attend some magic classes if i was a Unicorn or flight school if i was a Pegasus.There would always be music playing quite loudly so it would be a good thing to be isolated from everypony else as to not disturb them.But who knows, maybe id have a totally different personality in Equestria.   

I'd be a dragon (my scalesona Aura )and probably roam around Equestria as a traveler and then eventually stop around Ponyville. I would probably work for Rarity because I would has a talent for sniffing out gems so that could work out for her position. Then I would get a crush on Spike at some point.

(edited)

I'd probably be an earth pony living next door to Vinyl, seeing as all I do is sit on my computer and attempt at making music.  But we would never actually hangout, because that's literally all I do...
NEVER SEE THE SUN!

Edited by Level3rd

I would be a unicorn because we're better than the other ponies...I mean, we have Telekinesis.

If I pulled a workaday job, I would work with the railroads, and travel on my free time.

But I would rather make a living with cool magic abilities.

post-1029-0-53886400-1371922427_thumb.jpg

I would be a unicorn (thought my OC is alicorn, which seems too OP) because they I could have magic abilities.. Yeah, Magic is best thing :3 I would live in Ponyville :)

(edited)

Well I'm a pegasus, sort of odd, since I'm not in to physical exertion at all. But my OC is a technician who makes his own inventions. He's also somewhat adventurous so I guess I'd call him an Engineering 20% less cool Daring Do. wink.png

As to where I'd live... probably Ponyville, or Cloudsdale. Not having a whole lot of interactions with many ponies... except for occasionally fixing the stereos that Vinyl blows out constantly. :D

Edited by Adm. Colt

I would probably be a unicorn living in a big city like Manehatten or Canterlot. Big cities have always appealed to me. I would probably be a unicorn, because my talents would best lend themselves to magic. Plus magic just seems cool. =P I'd probably be writing stories and working on the pony equivalent of a higher education. 

I'd be an Earth Pony living in Ponyville and most likely working in one of the various shops around the area (might take up selling pens and sofas in Davenport's perhaps, sounds exciting enough).

If were in Equestria then I would probably be a unicorn, I'm generally more mentally active than physically and I like reading, writing, maths, science and so on and so forth. As for possible jobs I'm going to list what my friends think I would be best suited for in real life:

• Teacher
  • Astronomer
  • Mafia Don
  • Weapons Designer
  • Prisoner Interrogator
  • World Leader
  • Tea Salesman
  • Psychologist
  • Medical Doctor

As for where I would live, I would probably be located somewhere like Manehatten or Canterlot. Big cities and such.

OMG YOU GUYS I'D TOTALLY BE AN ALICORN

But seriously, I would be a pegasus. It's been my dream to fly ever since I was a little girl, and having wings would obviously give me that chance. I think I would like to live away from the larger cloud cities and possibly even make my home on the ground.

I'd probably work on the weather team, since I would definitely enjoy busting the clouds or setting up for storms. :D

(edited)

Well, I'd probably end up a pegasus (see av) since I always wanted to be a pilot as a little kid. As for how I'd "fit in" there, I honestly don't think I really would fit in, so I'd most likely become a wandering musician. That way I'd get the dual pleasure of exploring new lands and playing music.

...To put it into more nerdy terms, I guess you could say I'd be a bard. img-1584420-1-wink.png

Edited by Lowline

This is a good question. The general Ponyville population seems nice enough for me to settle there. IRL I want to be a medical examiner, but I don't think Equestria has any murders, so I'd have to re-think my whole future.

I'd like to be a Pegasus pony, for the sake of flying in my free time. Since I have no problem with working my ass off, I might look into handypony (my new corruption of handyman :3) work or something.

post-16962-0-84734900-1371941398_thumb.png

I would be a football pony.  I'm not sure how they can throw or carry the ball with hooves, but we know there are footballs in Equestria, so that means they have to be playing football somewhere

I would prefer to be a Pegasus, but really, either of the races are fine with me. 
I'd like to think I could be a technician or music professional and get to work with Vinyl a lot.... Hopefully leading to something more than being colleagues wub.png  What? A guy can dream!

I'd be a unicorn or earth pony. Most likely a unicorn though. Since I may have found myself a new hobby which is raving. I could lie and say I DJ, but it'd be too bad of a lie, hahaha. Be buddies wi DJ Pon3, end up liking her, then lose the race to someone better than me, which is how it usually goes. Either that or I can be an athlete, most likely a soccer player since its my favorite sport. Woohoo, go El Skaarawy, striker for Ponyville United! :derp:

Whatever species I was, I'd be buried deep in the bowels of some research lab, doing, well, research. Physics is pretty loopy in Equestria if the official material is anything to go by, so probably magical research, meaning I'd probably have to be a unicorn (although earth ponies and pegasi have their particular magics, and I don't see why somepony from any race couldn't do theory, so maybe not).

I would definitely be a pegasus. Since, my character is mainly based on my life and how I try to avenge any mistakes that I have done. I find that if I have speed, I will be able to overcome the odds.

I would be a pegasus, no doubt. I love sports, extreme and normal, and I just love doing things that seem dumb for fun. One time my father and I went to the ocean (Atlantic) and the water was like 50 or 60 degrees farenheit, or I guess around 10 degrees celsius. I couldn't really feel my legs after the first hour of bodyboarding, so it didn't feel cold to me. I also have insane resilience to extreme cold, I've gotten yelled at for going to school with shorts and a tee shirt with 3 feet of snow, or about a metre (I'm guessing)

I would either be a Fluttershy number two or a unicorn as I am very artsy and I could use my magic to make portraits or something. :D But yeah I'm super shy so maybe I'd just be Fluttershy numbah two. ehehe

• Brohoof 1