Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode idea for S4 featuring Trixie

Wardaddy

(edited)

Title says it all. Plot is as follows:

Trixie decides to give extra "oomph" to her magic show by performing tricks a bit higher than her level. She tries to accomplish these feats at her next show, unfortunately she fails miserably and is laughed off the stage. Embarrassed, Trixie decides to seek the help of Twilight, whom she believes would show her the way to accessing more powerful magic, quickly and easily. Of course, Twilight shows her the ropes and it doesn't end well as Trixie's impatience and tendency to surpass Twilight get the better of her. She plots to steal Twilight's crown, using its powers to enable her to put on bigger and better shows and obviously surpass Twilight as the most powerful pony in existence (apart from Celestia and Luna obviously). However, the plan backfires horribly and once again Twilight must band together the Mane 6 to free Trixie from the grasp of the crown's raw power, which overwhelmed her. Obviously, they succeed and while Trixie escapes the greater part of her guilt because she didn't know the true scale of the EoM's power, she still committed theft of the crown and so is punished accordingly, with the crown once again restored in safe hooves. Lesson of the episode? Crime doesn't pay. Work towards your goal not with expectation, but patience and willingness to get to the finish line.

Tell us what you think, and how you would write the episode. smile.png

Edited by Firebolt Blitz
  • Brohoof 2

I think Trixie has pretty much been played out as a character thats central to an episode. I wouldnt mind seeing some cameos and additional appearances though. Trixie is pretty good pone

(edited)

It sounds like almost an exact copy of the sixth episode of the first season, only slightly altered.

If this would air, I hope trixie would finally change, because, IDK about you, but I don't like Trixie as a pony.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

If their is a Trixie episode in season 4 it should be something like Trixie returning to Ponyville because she needs the mane 6 help in making friends. The lesson could be something like "Helping sompony make friends is a good way to make some new friends yourself." or something like that.

I think maybe Trixie could move to Ponyville and open a magic/joke shop. But based on her "reputation" in Ponyville she needs the mane six's help to get to know people and get people like her. Other than that there really isn't much else to do with Trixie.

I think that would be better off reserved for a well-written fan-fiction.  

Although it carries a good lesson, and yes, Trixie is awesome, that's pretty close to the plot-line of EqG.  I look forward to seeing your fan-fic about it!  Get on it!

Sounds Like a rip off of Magic Duel. Just replacing the amulet with the crown.
The way I would write it is having her find out that Twilight became a Princess and she teams up with Prince Blueblood to humiliate Twilight.

Now THIS...is what I would expect to see in S4.  The jealous, darker side of Blueblood.  I think he would make a great side-story villain!

• Brohoof 1

I think it sounds like a good idea for a fan fiction or for an episode to see in Season 4. So I guess we could see Trixie teaming with another villain.

I`d personally prefer seeing some character development with her. I always had this feeling that somewhere in her life Trixie was deeply hurt and had to create this sort of shell she has. This still remains theories but nonetheless I`d be interesting to see an episode about Trixie`s early life.

In my opinion, Trixie was a good character because she represented a sort of anti-hero status towards Twilight Sparkle. I think if she returns, she should be the anti-hero and not an antagonist again. Meaning that she could help the mane six in her own way while not discarding the personality that made her so different from Twilight. It was interesting that Twilight had to essentially become Trixie in "Magic Duel" and had to use trickery to get her to discard the Alicorn Amulet. It does bring up the idea that Trixie by herself has some value.

• Brohoof 1

It also sounds like a rip off of Equestria Girls. Actually that was a pretty spot on summary of what happens in Equestria Girls.

That's what I was afraid of. Still, doesn't hurt to give something a try. And hey, this is The Great and Powerful (Apologetic?) Trixie we're talking about here. And anyway, I intended for her to be shown how to change in the next episode

I think that would be better off reserved for a well-written fan-fiction.  

Although it carries a good lesson, and yes, Trixie is awesome, that's pretty close to the plot-line of EqG.  I look forward to seeing your fan-fic about it!  Get on it!

Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't say naught about a fanfic. I'm in the middle of one as it is! But yeah.......I guess it is good material and while it's close to EqG, its not entirely the same. The difference is that Sunset wanted the crown's power to turn her into a demon and to rule Equestria and the human world with a iron fist/hoof. Trixie on the other hand knew that the crown had enough power to make her show the greatest in Equestria (and her the most powerful pony in existence besides the princesses), however what she didn't know was the true scale of that power. It was supposed to have taken over her body and all sorts of weird, crazy, bucked up stuff was supposed to happen next, requiring Twi to use the same method she used in EqG to subdue that power. I'm sorry its so close to the EqG plot, I tried to keep it away as best as I could :(

Hm, Trixie as a villain has already ran its course. The main task ahead of her now is probably making friends. An episode where she makes friends under false pretenses, gains their trust, but is exposed as the fake she is, but is forgiven and retains the said friends could maybe work. (phew) That was a long one. That's what she said.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not opposed to seeing Trixie again, but I agree with most others here that it sounds a lot like Magic Duel mixed with Equestria Girls. I'd like to see an episode that takes place in the future, kind of a classic "Where will they be in such-and-such years" deal, and you see that Trixie and Iron Will have either become business partners or even married, and combine their showmanship talents to become one of Equestria's finest traveling attractions, while selling self-help on the side. It wouldn't be the focus of the episode, just a nice side note.

(edited)

I'm not opposed to seeing Trixie again, but I agree with most others here that it sounds a lot like Magic Duel mixed with Equestria Girls. I'd like to see an episode that takes place in the future, kind of a classic "Where will they be in such-and-such years" deal, and you see that Trixie and Iron Will have either become business partners or even married, and combine their showmanship talents to become one of Equestria's finest traveling attractions, while selling self-help on the side. It wouldn't be the focus of the episode, just a nice side note.

Married! Holy Celestia dude, that's something I could never imagine. But gosh darnit, I know my plot idea sounded like Magic Duel and EqG mixed together unfortunately I can't delete this thread without good reason! Being on a brony forum has its downsides I guess.

Sounds Like a rip off of Magic Duel. Just replacing the amulet with the crown.

The way I would write it is having her find out that Twilight became a Princess and she teams up with Prince Blueblood to humiliate Twilight.

I don't think Blueblood has anything against Twilight, and anyway, if he did team up against Twi, Celestia, Luna and most, if not all, of Canterlot and Ponyville would ostracise him for his actions. It may even be likely that he'd lose his princehood. Long story short, it would be illogical

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

I think that would be better off reserved for a well-written fan-fiction.  

Now THIS...is what I would expect to see in S4.  The jealous, darker side of Blueblood.  I think he would make a great side-story villain!

Blueblood is a jerk, not a villain. He also has no conflict with Twilight or really any of the Mane 6, so I don't think we'll ever see him again as a central character.

In my opinion, Trixie was a good character because she represented a sort of anti-hero status towards Twilight Sparkle. I think if she returns, she should be the anti-hero and not an antagonist again. Meaning that she could help the mane six in her own way while not discarding the personality that made her so different from Twilight. It was interesting that Twilight had to essentially become Trixie in "Magic Duel" and had to use trickery to get her to discard the Alicorn Amulet. It does bring up the idea that Trixie by herself has some value.

Though Twilight did use "trickery" in Magic Duel, it was way different from what Trixie had done. Twilight only proved that even though Trixie was super powered up, she could still be defeated using nothing but the magic of friendship. I don't think it's fair to equate Twilight with Trixie.

Though Twilight did use "trickery" in Magic Duel, it was way different from what Trixie had done. Twilight only proved that even though Trixie was super powered up, she could still be defeated using nothing but the magic of friendship. I don't think it's fair to equate Twilight with Trixie.

I apologize if my words were mistaken. Twilight and Trixie certainly had different motivations which can’t be compared. They used the element of trickery but Twilight had used it for good while Trixie had nothing but dark and vengeful intentions. I still think that it validates the fact that Trixie and even the concept of trickery may be reformed. Perhaps a future episode may come where a problem arises where trickery is able to help solve.

The episode idea seems kinda weak to me. Besides the fact that everyone has said, it sounds to much like Magic Duel and Equstria Girls. The other problem is why would Trixie ask for Twilights help and then try and rob her? It just seems kinda of odd and out of character at that point.

Then again I feel as though Trixie is done as a character. Every about her has been looked at. I could see her being a side-character in a future episode, but not as a main character. Still thats me.

The episode idea seems kinda weak to me. Besides the fact that everyone has said, it sounds to much like Magic Duel and Equstria Girls. The other problem is why would Trixie ask for Twilights help and then try and rob her? It just seems kinda of odd and out of character at that point.

Then again I feel as though Trixie is done as a character. Every about her has been looked at. I could see her being a side-character in a future episode, but not as a main character. Still thats me.

Ok, that kinda hurt. Now I really wish there was an option to delete this thread (I know there is, but it has to be done by giving a good reason to the admins and tbh, I got nothing)

I don't think Blueblood has anything against Twilight, and anyway, if he did team up against Twi, Celestia, Luna and most, if not all, of Canterlot and Ponyville would ostracise him for his actions. It may even be likely that he'd lose his princehood. Long story short, it would be illogical

Lose his Princehood for speaking up to his beliefs? Us Celestia some kind of a tyrant or something? Blueblood should not get fired from his job just because he doesnt Like Twilight. Otherwise Celestia would be a dictator. And how do you know all of canterlot would be againts him? He Might have the nobles on his side as Twilight has had moments that are not royal like like in fancy pants party, the nobles seem to be stuck up most of the time and with the exception of fancy pants they would see twilight as a disgrace to royalty

Ok, that kinda hurt. Now I really wish there was an option to delete this thread (I know there is, but it has to be done by giving a good reason to the admins and tbh, I got nothing)

Ok you made me feel a little bad and after thinking about it, maybe there is another way to for this Trixie episode to work.

Alright first keep that part about Trixies show and wanting Twilights help is learning some new spells for a show. Trixie at first wants to do BIG magic, but Twilights tells her they need to do a lot of reading and work small magic and then work up to the big stuff. Trixie does is for a while and gets mad at her. Trixie kicks something which makes a book fall into Trixies bag without anyone noticing of courser and she walks out calling Twilight a bad teacher.

Trixie gets home and finds the book. She reads it and finds an easy spell that look good, but she does not read what it does.

At the show, Trixie uses the spell and summons that one monster from the first MLP show. I don't know it's name. So it starts destroying and it's up to the 6 and Trixie to save the day. I don't know how the rest would play out.

After that Trixie says sorry to Twilight and tells her she was right about doing small stuff and reading everything and not rushing into things.

So there an episode with a pretty desiccant moral, Trixie helping for once, and bring back G1 monster. 

Lose his Princehood for speaking up to his beliefs? Us Celestia some kind of a tyrant or something? Blueblood should not get fired from his job just because he doesnt Like Twilight. Otherwise Celestia would be a dictator. And how do you know all of canterlot would be againts him? He Might have the nobles on his side as Twilight has had moments that are not royal like like in fancy pants party, the nobles seem to be stuck up most of the time and with the exception of fancy pants they would see twilight as a disgrace to royalty

Ok, maybe I forgot that. But come on, lets be realistic here. We've gotten no hints yet of any member of royalty going against Twilight's ascension. And like I said, if Blueblood did act, it would end badly. Don't the good guys always come out on top in the end? And as a prince, both Canterlot and the princesses would be outraged at him for doing what he did. Ponyville maybe. The other nobles may not like it, but who is to say Blueblood would take a dislike to the new princess? Unless he were to learn that he was acquainted with the cur that ridiculed him at the Gala, Rarity. Perhaps then he'd set out to disgrace Twilight, and in the process tarnish Rarity's reputation for being associated with such an uncouth, improper princess. Think about it, he'd be killing two birds with one stone. In fact, this is enough material alone for an episode featuring Blueblood as the villain instead of Trixie.

As for the nobles.......hmm, you could be right about them. In their eyes Twilight wouldn't have been cut out to be a princess, and so would see it proper for Blueblood to take action. It is normal for nobles to be so critical of some royal figures, being so pompous and all. Why didn't I think of that?

Ok you made me feel a little bad and after thinking about it, maybe there is another way to for this Trixie episode to work.

Alright first keep that part about Trixies show and wanting Twilights help is learning some new spells for a show. Trixie at first wants to do BIG magic, but Twilights tells her they need to do a lot of reading and work small magic and then work up to the big stuff. Trixie does is for a while and gets mad at her. Trixie kicks something which makes a book fall into Trixies bag without anyone noticing of courser and she walks out calling Twilight a bad teacher.

Trixie gets home and finds the book. She reads it and finds an easy spell that look good, but she does not read what it does.

At the show, Trixie uses the spell and summons that one monster from the first MLP show. I don't know it's name. So it starts destroying and it's up to the 6 and Trixie to save the day. I don't know how the rest would play out.

After that Trixie says sorry to Twilight and tells her she was right about doing small stuff and reading everything and not rushing into things.

So there an episode with a pretty desiccant moral, Trixie helping for once, and bring back G1 monster. 

Now that's a plotline! I claim it as my own (LOL JK XD) I'm sorry myself for basing my plotline too much on two other showpieces. I'm not quite as good when it comes to thinking up a solid plotline :P And Trixie taking the book, sounds like her alright. Solid job dude

• Brohoof 1

On topic I think That We should Have an Episode Where She Wants ponies to watch his performances once again without making fun of her so she Tries to actually do something big. I dont think this would work because the mane six cant be involved with this episode and that never happened before. but hey, Status Quo dont always last for ever and the writers might wanna try something new

(edited)
Trixie and Iron Will have either become business partners or even married

Oh god, dat R34

Mmmmmmmmmmm yes, I think that would make a great storyline.  Let's make it happen.

Mmmmmmmm

Yes, so much Gusta

asdf

Edited by Level3rd