Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most horrible/insulting/awkward thing you could say to a Pony?

Bendy

(edited)

Now, I don't advocate hatred of our lovely Ponies. But let's face it even if we made peaceful coexistence with them and us Humans, there's going to be some hateful bigots on both sides. 

Five years after first cross dimensional contact, no war, Twlight made a portal to Earth.

Human Bigot: Them Ponies are nothing but filthy animals! We should enslave them and eat them! 

Pony Bigot: You humans are all racist! And nothing but warmongering savages!

-----  

Drunk Human Bigot [sees Pony and Human couple at table in restaurant] Get out of here you filthy perverts! [Throws a bottle at them.]

Hey, the Ponies are sapient minded, so it's only xenophilia.

-----

Pony Bigot: [sees Pony and Human couple at table in restaurant] It's an abomination unto Celestia! [Despite the fact Celestia said she would allow Humans and Ponies to be together]

-- 

Awkward thing to say: I'm so hungry I could a horse

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Well, here goes nothing.

Me: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a w-horse and your father smelt of elderberries! Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Stupid Human Bigot: Derpy... you're such a retard and you should be censored! You're very name is offensive!

Derpy: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *sniffle, sniffle* I just don't know what went wrong?

Dr Whooves: There There Ditzy, *hugs her as she weeps on his shoulder* (To bigot) Quiet you before I set the Cybermen on you!.....I mean the *snickering* Cyber ..(hee hee hee).. ponies *Bursts out laughing* Cyberponies! Wooo Hoo hoo, ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Derpy: Doctor, get a hold of yourself!

Stupid Human Bigot: Come here so I can put a saddle on you, all ponies should be broken in

Rainbow Dash: Don't make me sonic rainboom you into oblivion you two legged, hairless Discord reject!

Stupid Human Bigot: A bed? No  you're sleeping in a stable.

Rarity: You honestly expect me to sleep on straw? How will I ever get it out of my mane and tail! and what will they think of me at Canterlot? I'll be a disgrace to ponyville! *Cries loudly, tears flooding everywhere*

Spike: *breathes fire at the Bigot, turning  him to a pile of cinders*

Stupid Human Bigot: All stallions should be gelded or they are no use to us.

Princess Cadence: *Gasps and faints*

Shining Armor: This is an outrage! maybe somepony should geld YOU instead. Cadence, set your magic on him. Ur... Cadence??? Wake up for Celestia's sake this is an emergency!!!!

Stupid Human Bigot: Ponies are unintelligent and can't read.

Twilight Sparkle: Can't read? Check this out then.... *Grabs a maths book of her shelf and begins to read*

To be sure, it has been hoofed out that the introduction of a pony-time continuum may be considered as contrary to poniness in view of the magical structure of everything which happens on a small hoof print. It is maintained that perhaps the success of the Ponyberg method points to a purely pegasaurical method of description of ponydome, that is to the elimination of continuous functions from unicorn magic. Then, however, we must also give up, by principle, the Pony-time continuum. It is not unimaginable that Pony ingenuity will some day find methods which will make it possible to trot or canter along such a path. At the present time, however, such a program looks like an attempt to whinny in empty space.
(Albert Ponystein,)

BEAT THAT BIGOT! *Snorts and trots off nose in the air*

Edited by Mikestar
  • Brohoof 3

Most of these aren't insulting much

Human: you do realize my species eat meat right?

Pony: Primitive species, where the majority of them are idiots (sadly this one is true)

Human: I hope Celestia learns about dictatorship (My friend, Aladeen insisted that I added this)

Pony: At leas I don't spend my life in front of a computer screen

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

4Chan: "I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash."

Dashieimg-1613265-1-shocked_rainbow_dash_by_la

---------

That's all I got for now. Sorry I can't be as original as the rest of you folk... meeeeeh.

I think she would be flattered. XD

Rainbow Dash: See everypony? Every Human loves me! 

---

Human BigotPonies are gay! (Not saying being gay is a bad thing. But it's a common saying about among bigots.)

Pony Bigot: All Humans are murderers and rapists. 

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

I'd never say 'plot' the same way again.

Also, it'd be awkward to ask a pony on a date. Partly for the same reasons as it might be awkward to ask a human on a date, then factor in that you just asked a miniature horse out.

Pony Bigot: You humans are all racist! And nothing but warmongering savages!

Pony Bigot: All Humans are murderers and rapists. 

Now where have I heard this before... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU3kB-1KhiU

Also, it's not necessarily the same as saying something awkward, but offering them marshmallows would certainly be awkward. Especially for Rarity.

"I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash."

Dashie: img-1613265-1-shocked_rainbow_dash_by_la

Dashie would totally be okay with me doing that because she loves me

I think the most insulting thing you could say to a pony would be something like "get away from me, you filthy ugly horse!"

I wouldn't say anything that wasn't love and adoration to a pony, I love them too much to hurt their feelings like that. I got quite a lot of things to say to the Hasbro executive that dreamed up Equestria Girls though.

I could honestly not ever think of anything insulting to say to a pony, I'm not exactly good at insulting people frankly, I guess typically I'm to nice for it :P.

So i'd try to if I had to, but then I'd fail or end up not saying it or something.

So the most insulting thing I could say would be nothing cause I could never say anything mean to them. They're to flipping adorable..

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't say anything bad to a pony but.. if I did I would say. So pony, do you want some glue? Because, we make glue out of horses.

Pony: O_O

"Hey Pinkie - a newborn pony died in the hospital nursery last night. Why don't you sing a song about how it's funny?"

"Hey Applejack - you seem like you're an amazing pony. So why did your parents choose death over spending more time with you?"

"Hi Scootaloo. Rainbow Dash says you cry sometimes about not being able to fly. I thought that was really sad...until she did her impression of you. Hilarious."