Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Do You Like Miley Cyrus?

Dopey Hooves

(edited)

This question has came to mind many times. She made me change my thought of her. She recently made a song called 'We Can't Stop'. Basically she's telling the world that she can do whatever the hell she wants, make her own choices and she doesn't give a crap if you hate her. Guys come on she's maturing a lot xD. Just to let you guys know everyone is beautiful in their own way. Personally I love her a lot. So, her hairdo is different she's still the old Miley we used to know. Now that you know this, do you like Miley Cyrus, why?

White-Background-Xtra_zps71aa12ff.jpg

Edited by Dopey Hooves

She's just like any naive and talentless pop star nowadays, she can get whatever attitude or haircut she wants, but that doesn't cover her talentless garbage called music. Everything she has ever made just incorporates all the cliché's from todays pop music together with awful and shallow lyrics. 

Also, she used to simply be a Disney products for all the mindless 10 year olds to go apeshit over. Even if she tries to distance herself from those times with a new attitude, she's still shallow without any inspiration

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

First things first. She is just an immature talentless "pop star" who is going to extreme circumstances to get rid of her old Disney Channel image. Her hair-do is absolutely hideous and her music is nothing but garbage. I wouldn't be surprised if she started on drugs and got thrown in jail. now she is just another Lindsey Lohan in my eyes.

Edited by Lightning Dancer

Wow these are some nice comments. dry.png Looks like we got some hating tantless people in here. Tell me this please little ponies. Can you sing good? Probably not, you may say you can but, no you can't. Another thing who gives a shit about her hair. Your hair probably doesn't look any better. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png 

(edited)

Wow these are some nice comments. img-1614708-1-dry.png Looks like we got some hating tantless people in here. Tell me this please little ponies. Can you sing good? Probably not, you may say you can but, no you can't. Another thing who gives a shit about her hair. Your hair probably doesn't look any better. img-1614708-2-img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png 

First of all, our talent is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand. The fact that we're terrible at singing doesn't prove any point at all.

There's a lot more to being a musician than having a good voice, her message in her music is basically about drinking, partying and other bullshit (her music is shallow). Also, the instrumental part is done without inspiration, so it just sounds like any other pop song. What's the difference between her and... Kesha? Same garbage, nothing separates Miley from the rest of the crowd

Also, we never criticized her hair because it looks bad, we just said that her new attitude crap isn't going to change the fact that her music is bad. She's just doing it for attention

Edited by Soundgarden
  • Brohoof 4

I personally don't like her. I hate her music (can't stand it) plus the way she acts. She really just discusts me. 

I'm not judging her hair, because appearences aren't everything. 

(edited)

First of all, our talent is completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand. The fact that we're terrible at singing doesn't prove any point at all.

There's a lot more to being a musician than having a good voice, her message in her music is basically about drinking, partying and other bullshit (her music is shallow). Also, the instrumental part is done without inspiration, so it just sounds like any other pop song. What's the difference between her and... Kesha? Same garbage, nothing separates Miley from the rest of the crowd

Also, we never criticized her hair because it looks bad, we just said that her new attitude crap isn't going to change the fact that her music is bad. She's just doing it for attention

Attention really that's her excuse. Why in the hell would someone cut their hair for attention? She cut her hair because, she wanted to. Now, excuse me why I laugh at your pathetic garbage reply. America, the free.

Edited by Dopey Hooves

Attention really that's her excuse. Why in the hell would someone cut their hair for attention? She cut her hair because, she wanted to. Now, excuse me why I laugh at your pathetic garbage reply. America, the free.

That's really all you have to say? So you admit that her music is just a shallow piece of garbage? Anyways....

Also, the "Why in the hell would someone cut their hair for attention?" part is kind of confuzzling me. Someone doing something as drastic as this for attention is extremely common. Practically every pop star and celebrity is doing it for attention, I wouldn't be surprised if Miley came to the press and admitted that

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, I can't sing. I can't dance. I can't write neat, I can't play sports, I can't do a lot of things. 

Gee, we're sorry we have opinions? Come now, are we really all fighting over this?

I can draw. I can't sing. "YOU'RE OPINION ISN'T VALID BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SING." Really? :(

• Brohoof 3

No, I do not. Her music is pretty bad, her talent is below par, and she will do anything for attention obviously. Since, it all started when Disney had her as a slave in bad shows so that she can suffer and earn money at the same time. After that, she turned into the talentless diva that we know today. Drama and all, talentless, and giving girls the worst messages of life. Basically, anybody can become famous as long as they do pointless and stupid things. She is just not worth breathing the same air as all of us. I see drugs and alcohol abuse in her future since, that is how pop star dropouts end up.

The first amendment does give Miley Cyrus the right to cut her hair, it also gives me the right to call her an awful singer and an attention whore.

That's really all you have to say? So you admit that her music is just a shallow piece of garbage? Anyways....

Also, the "Why in the hell would someone cut their hair for attention?" part is kind of confuzzling me. Someone doing something as drastic as this for attention is extremely common. Practically every pop star and celebrity is doing it for attention, I wouldn't be surprised if Miley came to the press and admitted that

Britney Spears also cut her hair for attention.

• Brohoof 1

She's not on Disney Channel anymore? Wow, I'm late. The last thing I remember seeing her do was when she was the voice of one of the characters from the Disney movie Bolt. I haven't listened to any of her music.

I didn't really care for her during her Disney Channel days, and I don't actually know her at all at present. I just don't listen to music other than video game music.

(edited)

Yes, I do, actually. While you won't ever catch me listening to her music, she has done absolutely TONS more than other mainstream artists nowadays. She does use auto-tune in her songs, yes, but she was a guest star at a Britain's Got Talent show that I watched where her voice was awesome. In tune, in time, and can hit some really high notes by putting on a rock voice.

She also gets an absolute TON of stick. People calling her "talentless" should be directing that word to the likes of Nicki Minaj and Carly Rae Jepsen. She was born into the family of Billy Ray Cyrus; music was, and is, her life. She does what she loves to do, but most importantly she does it well. She sings, plays piano, and plays guitar. Not many other faces in the industry can say the same, and while it doesn't mean she's the best in the field, she's certainly doing a better job than a lot of competitors. Another accusation I hear is that she's a slut. Honestly? She's faithfully had the same boyfriend for three years.

Her fame is also merited. It seems that nobody here liked Hannah Montana, and admittedly I don't either, but magazines gave acclaim to her performing ability there, and the reviews allowed her to make progress into the music industry. It's not like she just jumped into media, lathered her lyrics in auto-tune and pranced around pointlessly - she worked to get there. Good on her.

She isn't my style of music, but she is far from the worst cut in the pop music scene. I did go lengths to defend her with that post, but the OP should remember that everyone has opinions.

Edited by Flipturn Amaterasu ツ
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Wait, Miley Cyrus is still relevant? After Hannah Montana ended I pretty much forgot she existed except that one story about her doing something during a concert that looked kinda like she was dancing on a pole like a stripper. Beyond that I didn't even know she was still around. Then again, I don't pay much attention to pop culture in music. I just listen to the songs and she doesn't do anything I listen to.

Edited by Discordian

Eh, I kinda didn't even hear anything from her past when she was Hannah Montana.

So I can't really give honest opinions on her new stuff.

Her older stuff is ok, I don't think its quite as bad as alot of people make it out to be.

But I can say her new look is a bit extreme for me, but thats just my personal opinions.

I don't really listen to her music (not my thing), and Hannah Montana was for the most part horrendous, but as of right now, I don't really mind her. Can't deny she has a decent voice when she drops everything and just sings.

Yeah, I can't say I ever cared for Miley Cyrus. I won't say her music's bad since I never listened to it, and again, I don't care to. If people like her, cool. If you don't like her, cool. Me? I'm just indifferent. Sorry if this is a boring reply.