Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony looks best when they bite their lip?

ReverseFaller

Which one looks the best?  

96 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony looks the best with the lip bite?

• Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy

Hi there, everypony! Which of the mane 6 do you think looks best when they bite their lip? Feel free to vote, and post telling us why you picked who you did.

Rarity

rarity_biting_her_lip_by_daviez20-d4irxi

Applejack

apple_jack_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4z2vap.

Pinkie Pie

pinkie_pie_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4yidyd.

Rainbow Dash

rainbow_dash_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4x5vf

Twilight Sparkle

twilight_sparkle_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4

Fluttershy

suprise_lip_bite_by_daviez20-d4zpr9a.gif

It might seem like, yet again, I'm voting for Pinkie Pie out of blind love for her, but this time I think Pinkie Pie genuinely looks the best here. She's fun-loving, and seems to prioritise having a laugh and a load of fun over other things. So when she suddenly puts her seductive face on, it's pretty unexpected, and that makes me love it even more <3

• Brohoof 1

rarity__the_pout_by_takua770-d432aao.png

Rarity.

"Pouty lips" are one of her trademarks. So, when she bites the lower one, it's not just the physical thing of her "stopping the pout" - she's also keeping herself in check. That little bit of extra symbolism gives her the win, in my opinion...

an4e9a42b4.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Another one of these? They all look the same. If you would find some actual pictures of them all actually biting their lips then it would be a decent challenge to pick the best. I may say that it would be Rarity or Twilight Sparkle that would win.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity looks the most natural with it. I could maybe say Pinkie is a second I guess, the do sorta look odd all biting their lip like that besides Rarity since I think shes the only one who does it actually like that. Not totally sure though.

I guess Rarity then

Rarity's is the most natural, but wow that Rainbow Dash one is just HNNNG. I'd normally vote for Rarity, but Rainbow Dash looks so good here I can't not vote for her tongue.png

• Brohoof 1

Is this even a question? Rarity, of course! Again, she's the originator and the absolute master of lip biting. Look, she's so good at lip biting that she's able to express a wide range of emotion with the simple act of biting her lower lip.

post-12583-0-74924800-1373136227_thumb.png

post-12583-0-66975600-1373136241.jpg

post-12583-0-18781000-1373136254_thumb.png

She's like Gromit, except with lip biting.

P.S. Don't google "rarity lip bite". Ever.

• Brohoof 3

Tough call, but I think I'm gonna have to agree with Twilight here.

post-9686-0-13157400-1373137987.gif

Pinkie's pretty good too though. That expression looks so exotic on her, like her
"I'll have to check my schedule" face in Baby Cakes smile.png

post-9686-0-78554200-1373138763_thumb.jpg

Exotic, but fun blush.pnglaugh.png

• Brohoof 3

Holly crap, this page is assimilating my computer! AHHHHH.

Some of the ponies just don't look natural with that facial expression. Fluttershy, especially. Though, as weird as it is to say this, I think Pinkie Pie looks the best out of the bunch. It's definitely a different look for her, but she looks so... alluring. So... sexy...

End.

(edited)

Derpy is!!! clearly with out a doubt...

post-14037-0-52346500-1373141331_thumb.png

Sorry my infatuation with Derpy made me do it... img-1626533-1-wub.png  Just look at those eyes they are SOO beautiful!!!

(I voted Fluttershy)

Edited by G1 Derpy FTW
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know why.... but i feel like it's applejack for me. meh. either that or Pinkie Pie. I just flipped a coin to choose my vote,

remember: When in doubt, go left (even if the situation doesn't call for a direction)

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Dash definitely looks incredible. I'd say her and Rarity, by virtue of looking the most natural while biting her lips, are pretty even on this one.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Once again, this is Rarity's victory. She invented the look. In order to really pull it off, you have to have the long, thick, and beautiful eyelashes, because the blinking is the most important factor, and Rarity has the best eyelashes for it. The others look cute enough, but they don't quite capture the kind of beauty that Rarity does.

So chalk another one up for Rarity. biggrin.png

Edited by Sugar Cube

(edited)

I like Pinkie, AJ and Dashie best here, even though each expression is clearly ripping off Rarity. Would definitely be better if the makers of those gifs didn't just copypasta Rare's eyes onto the other five; the shapes of their eyes are, after all, one of the more subtle physical traits that set them apart. Ever take a close look at Fluttershy's eyes? Hers are probably the most unique of the bunch IMO.

Edited by Lowline Thrash

Twilight sparkle for the win!!

This is much better!

She looks like she is about to snap,and go crazy!

twilight_biting_lip_by_birthofthepheonix(Crazy twilight sparkle is adorable and sexy!)

As with the wet mane thread, Rarity is really the only one (with the possible exception of Twilight) who looks natural in this shot.

This.  What is it with giving everyone Rarity eyes?  It looks weird. 

Oh, and that picture of her biting her lip while next to Fancypants is the best Rarity expression ever.