Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Yup, IGN is Donovan Le Mort. I've been playing for about 2-3 years I think. Also, I'm thinking of buying Miss Fortune, but I forgot what item makes her so popular in season 3.

I believe it is Black Cleaver and Runaan's Hurricane (I think I spelled that wrong.)

BC let's her ulti proc 4 stacks almost instantly and RH can apply her W to three targets.

Also, I sent you an invite. :D

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Well guys, I think I just found the best Miss Fortune build ever right here. Haha I think this guy must have been new to playing ADC or something, but I just found it a bit funny.

post-7584-0-27456600-1357662265_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Singed free week.

post-4014-0-39410600-1357663392_thumb.jpg

Was running around in the end there. Didn't die, well until I had to fight 5 of them at once when I was alone. Too bad Kat got killed as she went a bit too close to the enemy Jarvan and TF.

(Ignore my shitty match history.)

Well guys, I think I just found the best Miss Fortune build ever right here. Haha I think this guy must have been new to playing ADC or something, but I just found it a bit funny.

Well AP MF actually can work.
Her W E and R scale with AP. Also, I shot you a friend request.
If you see anypony named 'Lord Twi' asking to add you, that's me.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

I'm up for a game. Name is the same, though I should mention; I'm only level 22 and stick mostly to Elise but I can mid and top lane. I also want to learn jungle sometime. (I play in the NA Server)

Edited by SorenWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Singed free week.

attachicon.gifDat Singed.jpg

Was running around in the end there. Didn't die, well until I had to fight 5 of them at once when I was alone. Too bad Kat got killed as she went a bit too close to the enemy Jarvan and TF.

(Ignore my shitty match history.)

Well AP MF actually can work.

Her W E and R scale with AP. Also, I shot you a friend request.

If you see anypony named 'Lord Twi' asking to add you, that's me.

Really??? I thought she only had one AP ratio and that was on her slow? I guess I was sadly mistaken then. Oh, and I'll be sure to add you then. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Why is when I play ranked, I don't play that great. Then I go into a normal game...

post-10109-0-56969600-1357680024_thumb.png

It's a shame they surrendered, I was having an awful lot of fun just taking all of the jungle away from Nasus and picking up those kills so easily.

Yes, I meant to crop the image so you can see I have Eturnum Nocturne as my background.

• Brohoof 2

Got my 6th Penta (That's not on bots) with Elise today!  ^_^

Woooooo!

Here's the video. :P

The Brand refused to let me solo mid but I'm just as stubborn and we ended up duo mid.
Still, everything turned out good.

Credit to Lord Discord for tanking really well. I will turn you into a brony soon my friend.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 2

Hi there!

Any of you play League of Legends? (EU-West) If so you can add me there: Jeuhen.

I sometimes do some stuff on the youtubes too for some games. /Jeuhen if u wanna see that.

I just want to have some fun :)

-Whooves

Got my 6th Penta (That's no on bots) with Elise today!  ^_^

Woooooo!

The Brand refused to let me solo mid but I'm just as stubborn and we ended up duo mid.

Credit to Lord Discord for tanking really well. I will turn you into a brony soon my friend.

I so need you on my team. :lol:

My Ashe is falling a bit downhill. Might be the fact that landing her ult from a good distance is kinda hard... <_<

I might go back and try Darius next game...

• Brohoof 1

Got my 6th Penta (That's not on bots) with Elise today!  ^_^

Woooooo!

WOW. What is your build like? I have played Elise for a while and have never gotten a pentakill (though thats probably more reflective on me as a player  :huh: )

I LOVE this game. Add me - "Benji0nics." I'd be super happy to play with brony pals.

I play "Kog'Maw," I love his Arcane Barrage ability that - by the end of the game - does 10% of Enemy's max health in damage per auto-attack. I end up getting 2.5 attacks per second, so do the math.

I recently realized that "Zeal"s movement buff stacks with itself, so you'll often find me doubling "Phantom Dancer" with "Zeal." I love the 413 move speed.

I got a Quadra kill once. :3

EDIT - btw, I play on the NA servers.

Edited by Benji0
  • Brohoof 1

WOW. What is your build like? I have played Elise for a while and have never gotten a pentakill (though thats probably more reflective on me as a player  :huh: )

Don't worry, it took me forever to get my first penta. :D

What I usually do is,

Runes: Mpen reds, Mana Regen yellow, Flat Ap blue and quints.

Masteries: Standard 21-0-9 caster. (You can 21-9-0 if you want tankier.)

My items are: Boots and pots then build Haunting Guise or Doran's Ring if you are having trouble, then get Sorcerer's Shoes and upgrade the Haunting Guise to Lindarie's Torment (Dat spelling) and buy a Sheen, next I either get a Chain Vest or Negatron Cloak depending on the most dangerous enemy, I then get a Rabbadon's Death Cap and upgrade my Sheen to Lichbane, finally I get a Zhonya's hourglass and an Abysal Scepter or Rylai's Crystal Scepter.

Skills sequence: R > W > Q > E

Skills till level 6:

Level 1: W

Level 2: Q

Level 3: E

Level 4: W

Level 5: W

Level 6: R

Summoner Spells: Flash and Ignite. (Or Smite if you're jungle, but then you need to change runes, masteries, item build and skill sequence for that.)

I hope I helped. :D

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

Gonna play soon on the NA servers by the weekend bros :D I'll see ya all there by then XD As a Level 1 jungler XD (prays it to be Lee Sin free week allday errday twentyfourseven)

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to share this with everyone.

Its the Dominion Cinematic that i'm sure that hardly anyone have seen. Its looks fantastic!

(Want to cuddle Teemo so bad)

• Brohoof 3

I just went trough most of the posts here and i couldn't find 1 about league of legends.
I mean.. it is a huge game with even more players than Wow.
I'm just suprised that no one here is interested in it, that i know of ofcourse.

So what i am basicly asking is: Are there some League of Legends players here?

I am currently playng at EU West, so if you are too, please add me: Genocide sum
or just leave your name in the description and ill add you :D

signup_logo.png?exported-201212211653

My prediction on the tournament:

MP wins against DNG in the final set.

I've only been watching a bit, but I've seen/heard most of the stuff from today, and a lot from yesterday.

post-976-0-83858400-1358112793_thumb.png

Losing a game like this can be depressing to say the least :/

I'm sure we have all been in a game like this.

Also, check out the current skin sale! Its the best one they've ever had.

I just went trough most of the posts here and i couldn't find 1 about league of legends.

I mean.. it is a huge game with even more players than Wow.

I'm just suprised that no one here is interested in it, that i know of ofcourse.

So what i am basicly asking is: Are there some League of Legends players here?

I am currently playng at EU West, so if you are too, please add me: Genocide sum

or just leave your name in the description and ill add you :D

img-1079856-1-signup_logo.png

That picture you posted... When I saw it, I thought it was from my LoL client, and that a game was starting up by itself. :lol: Freaked me out.

• Brohoof 2

hhmmm i think i'm good enough to start playing in PvP (lvl 13)

anyone in the EUW want to have a game some time? apart from vicke because he deleted me jk

Level 13 seems like a good level to start. But in the same time not.

You will get faced against level 13 players instead of level 1-2.

Also, yes i deleted you.

Ya know... It's been a long time since I played on the EUW server... I think I'll hop on today and play there some more :P Granted I'm level 3 when I was level 23 in the NA server, but eh... I might as well :P

Ya know... It's been a long time since I played on the EUW server... I think I'll hop on today and play there some more :P Granted I'm level 3 when I was level 23 in the NA server, but eh... I might as well :P

Fool ya fool!

Feel free to add me.

We can play some random games if you want to. Summoner name: Sir PurrPurr

Feel like i want to play some Dominion.