Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

I dare you guys to go look at skyeverlasting's match history.

Every game he's played he's played one character except 1, which was when I played it.

Level 14 guy, total noob.

Its pretty stupid isnt it.

I played only Riven for about a month and a half. I'd be lying if I said it didn't improve pretty much every aspect of my game.

Heck, playing Riven so much has improved the hell out of my ADC mechanics -- I nearly forgot what a ranged basic attack was.

When you find a champ you like to play -- and for long periods of time -- you should use that to your advantage.

I now know how to easily faceroll a top/bot laning opponent.

Also, I've played like two goof games these past two weeks with some randoms. (4 ADC 1 Jungler; 3 ADC 2 Support)

Graves is actually a viable top pick. I didn't believe some of the guys on the forums, but both times I won my lane (First against Vlad and next against Darius w/ Poppy).

I think we should follow Doublelift's advice and experiment with the roles of different champs. Breaking the meta can be very neat in some cases. Why, just the other day, a Soraka/Taric combo demolished bot lane like nobody's business. We need to remember this is a game -- something meant to be played for fun. 

I played only Riven for about a month and a half. I'd be lying if I said it didn't improve pretty much every aspect of my game.

Heck, playing Riven so much has improved the hell out of my ADC mechanics -- I nearly forgot what a ranged basic attack was.

When you find a champ you like to play -- and for long periods of time -- you should use that to your advantage.

I now know how to easily faceroll a top/bot laning opponent.

Yes, we all just about did that when we were young noobs at the game, but one thing I forgot to mention was:

Whenever I played Vi instead of that excuse for life, he got 10 times more prissy at me then a fangirl bitching at haters of One Direction. It just is stupid to see guys like that, but on the plus side I was able to troll him a bit and prevent him getting some kills.

I like playing with level 10's on my friends account, because I went 37/7/7 just in that one game.

Yes, we all just about did that when we were young noobs at the game, but one thing I forgot to mention was:

Whenever I played Vi instead of that excuse for life, he got 10 times more prissy at me then a fangirl bitching at haters of One Direction. It just is stupid to see guys like that, but on the plus side I was able to troll him a bit and prevent him getting some kills.

I like playing with level 10's on my friends account, because I went 37/7/7 just in that one game.

I'm not even sure what it is you're talking about anymore. I'm just defending the choice to play one champion for extended periods of time -- it's not a bad idea by any means.

Learning the ins and outs of champions you like can help improve aspects of your game you might not realize.

Trolling someone in League of Legends simply because they got pissy is immature and it needs to be erased from the community. Don't be a bratty fella.

It's a team game, and morale is one of the most important yet immeasurable aspects of playing. If you do something like urging them to be worse, it makes the game less fun.

Same goes for everything, really.

And, again, I recommend finding at least one champion you're comfortable with playing for long amounts of time. I still love Riven, and she's still going to be my most played champion for a while.

If you're just thirsty for champs and dog on one dude for enjoying a smaller selection, you need to take a better look at how League works. 

It has a freaking huge variety of champs, and nearly everyone can find a niche group of favourites. You don't have to play every champ just to say you're well-rounded.

I ended up doing the math; Leauge has over 100 champs. (i believe it is 110 exactly after adding Thresh)

I personally like a lot of the AP characters such as Ryze, Malz, and Ahri. but my main is Elise, who I have played by far the most games with. But I have begun trying to play one game as every character, just so I am familiar with their kits. 

• Brohoof 1

thats a very good idea, as half of getting good at the game is just knowing all the champions and what they do, once you feel you enderstand all their mechanics, then just stick with your favourite until you feel you've mastered them then move on from there

I ended up doing the math; Leauge has over 100 champs. (i believe it is 110 exactly after adding Thresh)

I personally like a lot of the AP characters such as Ryze, Malz, and Ahri. but my main is Elise, who I have played by far the most games with. But I have begun trying to play one game as every character, just so I am familiar with their kits. 

if you play on NA servers add me as MrMammal, I've been playing since beta and I have have smurf accounts to play with new people! always looking for fun people to play with. helps keep me sane from my ranked games XD

dang i looked you up on lol king, nice elo :o added you to my friends and look forward to playing with you tomorrow or whenever 

if you play on NA servers add me as MrMammal, I've been playing since beta and I have have smurf accounts to play with new people! always looking for fun people to play with. helps keep me sane from my ranked games XD

I'm not even sure what it is you're talking about anymore. I'm just defending the choice to play one champion for extended periods of time -- it's not a bad idea by any means.

Learning the ins and outs of champions you like can help improve aspects of your game you might not realize.

Trolling someone in League of Legends simply because they got pissy is immature and it needs to be erased from the community. Don't be a bratty fella.

It's a team game, and morale is one of the most important yet immeasurable aspects of playing. If you do something like urging them to be worse, it makes the game less fun.

Same goes for everything, really.

And, again, I recommend finding at least one champion you're comfortable with playing for long amounts of time. I still love Riven, and she's still going to be my most played champion for a while.

If you're just thirsty for champs and dog on one dude for enjoying a smaller selection, you need to take a better look at how League works. 

It has a freaking huge variety of champs, and nearly everyone can find a niche group of favourites. You don't have to play every champ just to say you're well-rounded.

Yep, I totally forgot what we were talking about now. A bit too off topic I guess :L

ANyhow besides that I already have a few characters im comfortable with, (which includes Dardar, Draven, Lux, Jarvan, Vi, Jayce, LeBlanc, Blitz, and possibly a couple more that I forgot) so I have plenty of champs to play already.

That particular game I was playing was with a friends account which was 21 levels under mine so you might have thought that I was still a partial newbie. Just saying though,

i just finished putting together my first lol montage. its just a bunch of adc clips from the last couple weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5PXNu24fg

hope you like it :)

Nice one. :DBut it needs more ponies.

We should play sometime, add me on the NA server. My summoner name is 'Lord Twi', don't worry I can adapt to whatever role you need me. ^_^

May I just recommend that you try another defensive summoner spell. Like cleanse heal or barrier. (Cleanse is the best, removes exhaust's blinds stuns and ignites.)

Aside from that excellent AD carrying!

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Nice one. :DBut it needs more ponies.

We should play sometime, add me on the NA server. My summoner name is 'Lord Twi', don't worry I can adapt to whatever role you need me. ^_^

added you, if you wanna play now i have time for 1 game before class XD. if not i look forward to seeing you on the fields of justice

added you, if you wanna play now i have time for 1 game before class XD. if not i look forward to seeing you on the fields of justice

I am ashamed.... I made you lose the game with my shitty support Lux that couldn't snare at all. I must make it up to you and find a support to play in NA.

Hey Mal, what's up? At the moment I'm out, so I can't play yet. But when I get back home, is be up for some games, if ya want :) I can effectively take any role, as well :P But lately, my Support Nami has been rather lackluster... When I get home, I can tell ya more. And summoner name is Electrobolt3, so feel free to add me whenever!

• Brohoof 1

I added both of you and accepted your friend request hoping to play some games with you guys soon! I mostly play top but I am good at any role really and I know the mechanics of every champion XD willing to offer any advice and tips. Also I have an extra championship riven skin code from the world finals that I might do a giveaway for once I meet and play with more of you

i just finished putting together my first lol montage. its just a bunch of adc clips from the last couple weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5PXNu24fg

hope you like it :)

DRAVEN.

THAT.

I liked the flash that you did there to get the kill c:

Then afterward that Vayne is too pro the whole time I was watching. Nice penta there too~

thank you very much :) that dodge was also my favourite haha i was freaking out so much when i did it and so was the rest of my team

DRAVEN.

THAT.

I liked the flash that you did there to get the kill c:

Then afterward that Vayne is too pro the whole time I was watching. Nice penta there too~

Holy crap... Hooooooly crap... I just had THE most intense game of LoL recently... I went into a normal Draft pick PVP game, and... Oh gosh... One hour and seven minutes... I solo'd top against a Xin, who kept killing me over and over again... And jungler Skarner wouldn't help out, because he went AFK... -_- But anyways... They had managed to push us back to the base, leaving only a turret or two alive... Well, here's where things turned around... We eventually, with two defenders in base (Skarner got back in and leveled up enough to be viable) Vayne, TF (he went as support, as TF... For reasons beyond my knowledge...) and I went to kill their turrets at base. We killed their bot lane and mid lane turrets before Vayne and TF killed their inhibitor turrets... And with a last defend (and me baiting Xin and all the others away from TF), we won... TF went AD halfway through, and used his ult to warp to the inhibitor... It was gg there... BUT DAMN THAT WAS AN INTENSE GAME!!!

post-915-0-89736900-1358906652_thumb.png

Holy crap... Hooooooly crap... I just had THE most intense game of LoL recently... I went into a normal Draft pick PVP game, and... Oh gosh... One hour and seven minutes... I solo'd top against a Xin, who kept killing me over and over again... And jungler Skarner wouldn't help out, because he went AFK... -_- But anyways... They had managed to push us back to the base, leaving only a turret or two alive... Well, here's where things turned around... We eventually, with two defenders in base (Skarner got back in and leveled up enough to be viable) Vayne, TF (he went as support, as TF... For reasons beyond my knowledge...) and I went to kill their turrets at base. We killed their bot lane and mid lane turrets before Vayne and TF killed their inhibitor turrets... And with a last defend (and me baiting Xin and all the others away from TF), we won... TF went AD halfway through, and used his ult to warp to the inhibitor... It was gg there... BUT DAMN THAT WAS AN INTENSE GAME!!!

attachicon.gifIntense LoL game.png

wow! congratulations. long games (especially with leavers) are real nail biters and can be really stressful. then again, if you stick with it and don't give up they also make for the most satisfying victories.

so what do we think of the new Champion Thresh? 

I like him he has good CC and can drag his victim or threats out of team fights for a moment, tho flay seem like quite a pain if you have to turn around to pull  with it.

but his passive is only good  if you can push players back then farm 

post-6033-0-45790800-1359392532_thumb.png

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

From what I understood you don't have to kill anything for his passive which helps my theory that he well be the best male support (taric is female and alistar not that good anymore and if you try to say blitz it was stated by a member of riot that blitz is a girl XD) but anyways great cc and amazing scaling potential into late game will make him good. I'm not sure how his moves will scale but it's nice when you can build support and get free AP.

From what I understood you don't have to kill anything for his passive which helps my theory that he well be the best male support (taric is female and alistar not that good anymore and if you try to say blitz it was stated by a member of riot that blitz is a girl XD) but anyways great cc and amazing scaling potential into late game will make him good. I'm not sure how his moves will scale but it's nice when you can build support and get free AP.

Lol, Taric is a guy too and Blitz doesnt have a gender.

attachicon.gifIntense LoL game.png

Wow, that seemed like a good game. I see the reason why they lost, and im assuming that Veigar didnt get his farm (and build) done right.

Its also pretty odd that you didnt build as tanky unless Skarner and you went half and half with it, but its all good if you still win~

I like him he has good CC and can drag his victim or threats out of team fights for a moment, tho flay seem like quite a pain if you have to turn around to pull  with it.

His appearence doesnt really surprise me as much, since it looks like Fiddle but besides that, I like how he can pull people to him or push them away.

His lantern thing I like the most though, being that you can shield and pull your friends from situations most of the time. So my conclusion, I like him.

His appearence doesnt really surprise me as much, since it looks like Fiddle but besides that,

Looks more like humanized Hecarim than Fiddle to me. :P

Its also pretty odd that you didnt build as tanky unless Skarner and you went half and half with it, but its all good if you still win~

Well, he actually was pretty tanky, Randuins Warmogs and Maw gave him good defensive stats.

Another support! Yay! Looks like a good alternative to Blitz.

. I'm not sure how his moves will scale

His ulti is a 1:1 Ratio. I forget the other abilites though.

Lol, Taric is a guy too and Blitz doesnt have a gender.

taric thing is a joke and bam! http://darksen.deviantart.com/art/Blitzcrank-the-Steam-Golem-196139178

refference: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=26776310#26776310

its all a joke that started awhile ago. taric is too fabulous and alistar.. well is a cow "you can't milk those" haha

• Brohoof 1

taric thing is a joke and bam! http://darksen.deviantart.com/art/Blitzcrank-the-Steam-Golem-196139178

refference: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=26776310#26776310

its all a joke that started awhile ago. taric is too fabulous and alistar.. well is a cow "you can't milk those" haha

lolwhut.

First of all I dont get it if your saying that the Blitz thing is a joke too, because it is and it will always be a joke for as long as league lives.

I have to say that I am loving him so far. I love tank supports like this. I play a maokai supp and Thrush has a lot of the same types of abilities (minus the shield)