How often do you change your username/avatar

NothingIsEverything

• 5 months later...

I’ve hit the point where I will likely keep Clawdeen as my username from here on out. I used to change it sometimes. 

I’ll likely keep this avatar as well since I went to the trouble to make myself a signature. But we’ll see

• Brohoof 2

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I used to change my username/avi for the memes we used to do on the forum. I don't think I'll ever be changing it again though. 

• Brohoof 2

siggy.png

It's rather annoying when others change their display name so I keep mine the same, except to meme, but even then I keep the mirage part.

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My username has seen some changes in the past but now it is here to stay and will receive no changes :proud:

Avatar, probably going to change that soon for a pic of my OC or maybe something else :winking-izzy:

beans

Username not too often. Only really for special occasions or for a meme. At most twice a year. Even then, it's only for like a week and then I change it back to my normal one.

Avatar, not too often either. This year I've only changed it once. Last year I went through about three.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

um...never?

Somebody told me how to change the username once but I forgot how. And I never bother to change the avatar.

Sometimes it's hard to know who people are when they change constantly.

• Brohoof 1

I've never changed my username or avatar. I thought of changing my avatar once, but I decided against it because the one I currently have is too funny to let go of.

I've never changed my username but I do change my avatar pretty often.  :dash:

On 2023-11-05 at 8:16 PM, Savy said:

Never my username. My avatar though.... yeah maybe every week or two. Or whenever I get a new piece of art

JK. :P

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

Few times from 99 to maybe 2002-03.

Once I came upon with Antiyonder (Beyonder and Anti-Monitor) it stuck and I just wanted to keep things simple.

Not often but very easily. Mostly by the mood. For me it's like hat I can change to express my current self. I like to stay recognisable for friends tho, so every new avatar and username somehow related to me.