Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushes: Share Them HERE! Don't be Shy!

the musty book

Forum Crush: I have a crush on this guy on the forums. But I know it won't happen. He's not single anyway. Plus *UPDATE* I consider myself in the early stages of my own relationship.

Pony Crush: BIG MCINTOSH. :3 <3 :wub:

IRL crush: A girl in the band. All you need to know, because there's the slight possibility that somepony else here lives in Shiner, Texas and knows who I'm talking about...

I guess I'll update. :3

Forum Crush: Okay, I'll say it, but please don't say anything to them guys. :( I really just want to get to know her as a friend first. I want to go really slow with it and if she finds out I have crush on her then that may change what will happen. I've gone straight into a relationship before but that didn't end well. So help me out here guys.

Cherry Changa. She's just really sweet. She'd never hurt a fly. She's nice, gentle, calm, she likes animals. She reminds me of Fluttershy and I love Fluttershy. She sings and dances. That ought to be so lovely. She sounds so perfect. She's like Pinkie. She must be really fun and awesome to be around. I bet she just brings life to everything she comes by. If she has any flaws I sure don't see them. I think she's wonderful. She'd be one of those people I could take to see the world. I could find a place where it's quiet and peaceful. A few animals here and there. A sunny day, in a large field, where the water is just over the horizon and the sun strikes it so well...it sparkles with white stars. She could dance and sing to her hearts desire there, with the world and beyond to hear her. How lovely would that be? :)

Pony Crush: I don't really feel that way about any of them. They're cute and I'd love them as friends but not really anything else. :)

IRL Crush: No one.

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 2

Like I said on Skype, I have a very, and I mean VERY twisted sense of humor, growing up with british humor (i,e monty python, goon show, terry prathcett, round the horn, etc...) And besides, I often laugh at things that other won't find funny and not laugh at things others think is funny...

Honestly man Terry Prachett and Montey Python are like the best forms of humor out there XD

• Brohoof 2

Honestly man Terry Prachett and Montey Python are like the best forms of humor out there XD

Damn fucking right mate! 'comedy' these days just isn't funny. It's all about rape, sex, violence and shit like that, back in the day the mony python crew knew how to do comedy well.. (they still do but I prefer their old stuff... "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!")

• Brohoof 2

*watched Monty Python movie yesterday

Oh yeah now I have to post something for topicyness o:

Umm

Forum: no one still xD 

Pony: nopony still!

IRL: nobody xD there's not any likable guy around me anyways so why bother?

Anime: Oz Vessalius

Video game: Nathan Drake 

^ last two so I actually have something d:

• Brohoof 2

Forums crush: Well, I do have one it's PrincessofTehWubs and it would be super awkward if she reads this because we barely talk to each other.

Pony Crush: Pinkie Pie

irl crush: Haven't really had one in a while. Not since I got friendzoned a few times last year. XD

Edited by Super Derpy

*watched Monty Python movie yesterday

Oh yeah now I have to post something for topicyness o:

Umm

Forum: no one still xD

Pony: nopony still!

IRL: nobody xD there's not any likable guy around me anyways so why bother?

Anime: Oz Vessalius

Video game: Nathan Drake

^ last two so I actually have something d:

Ohh pinkeh you know your forum crush is DaQuirkySandersChurroWingStoCube92 Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 3

Time to update again :DD

Forum: I don't know anyone anymore, why the hell would I have a crush on here then? .-.

Pony: Fluttershy c:
IRL: No one... :c
Anime: Mami Tomoe / Yuno Gasai
Video game: Elizabeth/Anna

• Brohoof 1

Well, my and my IRL crush are starting to meet up and talk to one another more regularly. I'm optimistic for the moment. Both of us are the shy types but I'm usually the one to break the ice.

I used to have a forum crush but... for a combination of reasons, I decided it's best to focus on my IRL crush. Having more than one serious crush really doesn't feel right... 

Though I really can't help but wonder... If you are a female brony over the age of 18 who's single, how reasonable would you find the idea that you might be the crush of one if not more guys on these forums? 

• Brohoof 1

Well, my and my IRL crush are starting to meet up and talk to one another more regularly. I'm optimistic for the moment. Both of us are the shy types but I'm usually the one to break the ice.

==

Though I really can't help but wonder... If you are a female brony over the age of 18 who's single, how reasonable would you find the idea that you might be the crush of one if not more guys on these forums? 

1300044776986.jpg

How are you single with this expertise?

marry me

Well, i have this crush on this really beautiful lady. Nice and shiny, metallic paint job and a black racing stripe through the center. My IRL crush is the historic 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge. It's being sold a couple miles away from me but i see her on my drive to downtown.

My pony crush...well...i crush on them all equally...but if i were to imagine myself with a pony for the rest of my life, I'd say Luna.

Forums crush? Man, thats a toughie...I did like Skylar for a while but now, im crushing on AtomicBassCannon or Crystal Fire(at least i think thats what she goes by)

Forum Crush:  Nopony, long distance relationships suck. 

Pony Crush: Where's my little Dashie at??? <3

IRL Crush:  I don't have one, but I saw this hot girl at the grocery store yesterday.  I asked for her number, and she's all like "Oh I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend".  So I said "That's fine, so what's your number?".  Then she said "No really, I have a boyfriend"  So I bailed at that point, fine fine.  Can't win em' all, onto the next one.

• Brohoof 1

I kinda like Flooter Do... She's really down to earth and fun. <3

Edit: omgomg she posted below me OMGGGG

Edited by D1SC0RD
  • Brohoof 2

I really like that chick D1SC0RD...she's so beautiful, oh my gosh. 10/10 would snuggle the fuck out of.

Edit: WHAT THE FLIP SHE POSTED RIGHT BEFORE ME

Edited by Flooter Do
  • Brohoof 2