Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Having a bad day: have a pony

sunset_sprint

I'm going to post these everyday in my office space. I need to make it and then post it on here so everyone can just print it out for work. Just to clarify, I wasn't the original person to do this, I found this picture on instagram this morning, I'm just recreating it for you guys.

post-17805-0-14592600-1375972949_thumb.jpg

Edited by sunset_sprint
  • Brohoof 16

Given the fact that most of my days are bad days, this would be amazing yet they would be gone everyone 5 seconds. Beyond that, I love this idea. :P You could make different versions with different ponies too, as a suggestion. :)

• Brohoof 4

Sign me up! Even if I'm not having a bad day, I can put this up in my office for people to see just for the lulz. I'm gonna love the reactions in some of my workmates' faces :P

• Brohoof 1

Given the fact that most of my days are bad days, this would be amazing yet they would be gone everyone 5 seconds. Beyond that, I love this idea. :P You could make different versions with different ponies too, as a suggestion. :)

Will do, I can make them to fit different jobs/businesses. Like different pony races for different kinds of jobs. Thats a good idea!! I'll get on that this evening.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE this. I need to print out several copies though as I would most likely go through them all within days! Cute idea! You definitely made me smile today, so thank you!

• Brohoof 1

~takes off the fluttershy one~ i feel as if i'll probably be engulfed by a mob, so i'm gonna run away now. if any of you want to borrow the tab, i'll let you for a little while.

• Brohoof 1

This is the greatest idea ever. I can definitely see different versions of this where they all have different ponies to choose from. Needless to say, if I ever saw this at my college, I'd grab one as quick as I can before anyone else would be able to. Have to get my favorite before she's taken. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here is the colored version, I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm still working on the new Microsoft office to get more options, in terms of ponies. Let me know who you want on it and I'll see if I can find the appropriate vectors.

I have the cutie mark crusaders, Derpy, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavia so far. I'm scouring the web for vectors and will do another flyer tonight.

Are you having a Bad Day.pdf

Edited by sunset_sprint

This is so thoughtful of you. I wish there were more people like you where I live. No matter how horrible my days have been, seeing one of these on a street post would have instantly turned my frown 180° upside down!!! (me being a dick, I most likely would've taken two :-P ) Anyways thank you for this.

This can't compete...but heres my attempt to make you smile. ;-)

post-17743-0-35512100-1375998160.png

post-17743-0-28306500-1375998329.jpeg

post-17743-0-15968100-1375998364.jpeg

post-17743-0-04233500-1375998447.gif

Edited by TheInsaneShane
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

The idea itself wasn't entirely mine, I saw this on instagram this morning, but I thought I'd make a colored version and share it with you all. Just cut from the bottom up to the dotted line between each pony and post this flyer in your office or school and give someone a daily happy pony.

post-17805-0-71228000-1375999721_thumb.jpg

post-17805-0-71228000-1375999721_thumb.jpg

Edited by sunset_sprint
  • Brohoof 1

This is probably the single best thing I've seen all day i need this in my shop. I'm putting this up in the barracks when I'm on duty.

Do it!!! I'm now working at a different VA medical center so I'm going to post these in different areas and see how popular they are.

That's Sunset_sprint for you. He wears his pony love on his sleeve.  I think it would be funny to ninja my way around campus when school starts and post these in random hallways to see if they get taken.

Octavia's Hall is only for things you yourself have created. Since you didn't make this, and it's quite nonsensical and lighthearted, it's better off in the Forum Lounge. I moved it.

This is a great idea, by the way. I think I'll print off a few of these and post them places. :P

• Brohoof 2

Octavia's Hall is only for things you yourself have created. Since you didn't make this, and it's quite nonsensical and lighthearted, it's better off in the Forum Lounge. I moved it.

This is a great idea, by the way. I think I'll print off a few of these and post them places. :P

Well actually another adminpony moved it here so, yeah, but whatever works for you guys.