Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I like Luna, I like sleeping, and I love how ILoserLife draws his stuff, so there it goes :P

I would use pics of my OCs, but I don't have a working credit card to get a commission :/

(edited)

I just think this nyan cat Dashie gif is really cute and awesome. I could watch it forever. :)

I kind of feel like changimg mine though...probably non mlp related just to be different. :P

Edited by Swoony
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if I've already made my point about this, but I haven't the patience to go through 57 pages of topic XD!

pinkkkkiiee_by_milk4ppl-d5t9z7y.png

As soon as I saw this picture I knew it had to be my avatar. SO CUUUUTE *hnnnnnng*

• Brohoof 2

My avatar represents the academic group I'm working for with regards to water contamination! We're not just going to culture bacteria though, because we're going to be extracting DNA to see which organism it belongs to! Did you guys know that millions of people get hit by waterborne diseases in the United States every year? 

I wanted something cute yet unassuming, and pony-related since this is a pony-related site.

The gif is really something, too.

Who doesn't love Fluttershy and apple juice?

• Brohoof 1

My current avatar is of Koshiro and Nanoka from Koi Kaze. I love the artwork of the image and Koshiro and Nanoka are my favorite couple from any form of media. That's why I chose this avatar.

(edited)

I chose this pic because [CONTENT REMOVED FOR THE SAKE OF NOT OFFENDING ANYONE] and I thought it would be [CONTENT REMOVED FOR THE SAKE OF NOT OFFENDING ANYONE] while still maintaining originality and [CONTENT REMOVED FOR THE SAKE OF NOT OFFENDING ANYONE] because a mod told me that if I make any more [CONTENT REMOVED FOR THE SAKE OF NOT OFFENDING ANYONE] result in a perma-ban :c

so I [CONTENT REMOVED FOR THE SAKE OF NOT OFFENDING ANYONE] on eggshells (so to speak).

*forced smile*

Also just because [CONTENT REMOVED FOR THE SAKE OF NOT OFFENDING ANYONE] is best pony.     ; D

*awaiting communal and moderator-assisted chastisement*

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 3

post-809-0-77277600-1405854678.png

I have that picture for when I decide to change my avatar so this post will make sense in the future.

Anyway! I chose my current one because I have been massively obsessed with Xenosaga lately. Much more than any other game as I've really gotten immersed with the awesome characters and roleplaying as them. Shion Uzuki is one of my personal favorite characters and the one I relate to the most. She not only resembles me in the first game with glasses and a nerdy girl appearance, but she generally acts similarly. She's very stubborn and determined as I am, though I'm not quite as reckless as she is. One thing I can really relate to is a huge passion for her creations.

In this particular picture, I think she looks absolutely adorable, sleek, and shiny with her A.G.W.S. It's a good portrayal, as it makes me feel light-hearted, yet professional and scientific. 

I switched back to Rapunzel from Tangled because it fits my signature more than the other avatar.  Plus, Rapunzel is my favorite fictional character and I just love seeing her cheerful-self

Because Maud and Pinkie are adorable, I adore their relationship and hope to see more of it in Season 5 :)