Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Because Princess Luna is just so awesome and I adore her!

15 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I was planning on changing this one but people like Pixel Pencil so much that I decided to just keep it

Don't. It's perfect! My top 3 favorite avatars here easily :ButtercupLaugh:

Normally I like to change my profile pictures sometimes. I love variety. :) I love almost every single character from FiM and I want to give everypony some spotlight and love. :coco:
But here I chose Starlight, since she is the most relatable character for me. I love her peculiar smile in that scene. :fluttershy:
I might change my profile picture again, if I find a way to express my love for FiM as a whole (without using text). This would be perfect for me, FiM is my life. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Because @Zero and I share icons and she's mah best bud. <3

(And Loona's mah waifu HANDS OFF)

• Brohoof 3

I saw two other posters with Vivziepop characters as their icons and I said “I gotta get one of those”! :squee: I love HB. Moxxie is my fave!

Friendly reminder to fellow fans that the series's 2nd season starts on July 30th! :ticking:

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

*Currently Pipp Petals winking avatar*

I've been using a bunch of different Della Duck from DuckTales 2017 avatars for a few years now and even though I like Della Duck a lot

I felt like I needed a "change of scenery" after my Bestie @ExplosionMare took a break from MLPF for a couple of days. :wacko:

• 2 months later...

Because Lena is an extremely relatable character, she is kind of emotional, paranoid, sarcastic at times she can seem detached, but she is really invested in her friendship with Webby and it shows how sentimental she is, she has above average intelligence but isn't represented in a stereotypical type of higher competence, rather emotionally competent, having common sense, while at the same time showing her insecurities about her inherent place in the world and her purpose as a Duck in DuckTales...