Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celebrity/Famous Bronies

Indigo

Despite my lack of mainstream knowledge, I find this topic hilarious. Especially since Anthony Bourdain posted this:

Posted Image

And then there are other funny little things like Stephen Colbert doing his brony shout-out, and a vending machine designed to scan you and decide what you want, giving Brian Cox a pony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw-6ksLxRh0

(ALAS, G3...but we seriously have technology that can detect closet bronies? *soawesome*)

And then there's Weird Al commenting on Pony Polka, and...ummm...

Posted Image

This is self-explanatory.

• Brohoof 1

Simon (Honeydew) of the Yogscast is a brony and I know Day9 (Starcraft 2 commentator) got a Fluttershy figurine from a fan. Day9 flaunts his bling on his daily sometimes.

Edited by Tich
  • Brohoof 1

He might. Im not really into him so much. I just heard that he was one ;)

He said if EqD (the brony community in genral, really) could donate more than him to the Indie Game Bundle for charity he would watch a couple of episodes of MLP. I think we pretty much doubled his $8000 donation, so yhea. Even if he sais he doesent like it, we know better :)

He said if EqD (the brony community in genral, really) could donate more than him to the Indie Game Bundle for charity he would watch a couple of episodes of MLP. I think we pretty much doubled his $8000 donation, so yhea. Even if he sais he doesent like it, we know better :)

He's right ;) I saw it a while back

Bill Clinton isn't a brony. Getting three easy common sense questions do not make you a brony.

Besides, why would you want him to be a brony? He was a terrible president, and would give a bad public image of bronies.

• Brohoof 3

EDIT: Someone ninja'd my post on Notch and the Humble Bronies...

I don't see really any confirmation from any mainstream celebrities and I NEVER take a comedian's joke as proof!

Edited by Colton Manestache
  • Brohoof 1

Henrik Sedin is best hockey brony.

Ever noticed in a Canucks game in HD you see a rainbow lightning bolt sticker on his helmet?

Never noticed it tough Iam a huuuge NHL Fan(and everytime I see Tampa Bay playing I think of RBD because of their logo) But I guess I have to add Henrik to my list of favorite players now :D

so did he ever watch any episodes?

so did he ever watch any episodes?

Posted Image

I doubt he wouldent watch any after he got that many bronies to donate, but i dont think hes told anyone wether he has or hasent yet.

Im pretty certain he was jokeing in the above image, but you never know...

Posted Image

I doubt he wouldent watch any after he got that many bronies to donate, but i dont think hes told anyone wether he has or hasent yet.

Im pretty certain he was jokeing in the above image, but you never know...

he was joking about that, he tweeted it later saying he had never seen the show :P

Here's the vid of the Colbert shoutout.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8WrKIvSEWI

T'was and is awesome.

This one also made Lauren Faust really see how big we were getting! I'm sure the Colbert bump also helped us out!

he was joking about that, he tweeted it later saying he had never seen the show :P

Oh, silly me, i had that just sent to me :lol:

Still though... even if he says hes not a brony, well ware him down eventualy. Wonder if he realises how many bronies form his fan base, because im sure its quite a large portion.

• 2 months later...