So, what is your natural enemy?

Rayalicious

There are a few things I would consider natural enemies.

1:Birds,They are possibly the most annoying creature every.Its like they know when I'm trying to sleep,and they start f*cking tweeting to wake me up!

2:The cold,I swear I may be half snake.(oddly enough winter is my favorite time of the year XD) 

3:The last and worst of all,a philosophist. 

That moment when u sneeze more than 20 times in class , and people look at you as in STOP SNEEZING FFS, and i'm like: WHAT?! i cant control this !

OMG i know that feel. I'm a serial sneezer, so i'll sneeze in groups of like  4-8 times in a row. Everyone's all like Bless You X5 and i'm just like "wait, i'm not finished *sneezes two more times*"

And they look at me like :wacko:

Me too, I am a polar bear when it comes to the cold but tend to fall apart in extreme heat. Much of this is probably because I weigh 315 pounds I have quite a bit of muscle from a combination of genetics and weigh lifting on and off since high school but do have a gut. Once I heal up form knee injury I got at work and do a few other things including a change in position at work that will be less stressful not as hard on my knees and give me a more flexible schedule I am going to get back into my weight lifting along with some cardio and actually stick with it for the long haul this time. I will need to be careful when I first start out particularly with the lower body exercises as all my work related knee injuries have severely weakened me, muscle and bone injuries are bad news but joint injuries are take much longer to recover from and tend to do more lasting damage.

Where i live we have very hot summers and snowless winters. Trust me when i say it goes both ways for us too, and its probably just the fact that you haven't been exposed to enough extreme heat to adapt to it. I've never experienced anything lower than 30 i think, and no doubt i would suffer in extreme winter conditions. It gets pretty hot around here though (lowest like 90-105max in the summer), and if forced to be outside i can usually just sweat it out (literally) Main thing is to stay hydrated.

I somewhat like the house more on the warmer side. My dad sometimes gets off work and complains that its too hot in the house, whereas i've haven't even noticed. If the AC breaks, its gets hotter inside than outside so I open up the windows and doors (to allow airflow), and go into cool-saver mode by relaxing on the cold hard ground to stay cool.

OT: My natural enemy is being told what to do/what i can't do. I don't like it and feel the inclination to go against them just out of spite. :fiery:

Edited by crazitaco

Spiders. My solution: 

1. Drop a nuke similar to that of Tsar Bomba (it had about 3,000 times the explosive force of Little Boy that was dropped on Hiroshima) on the house

2. Burn the house down.

3. Use spider killing bug spray

4. Squash the spider with a shoe

In that order, of course. 

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~
  • Brohoof 1

Nasty, nasty Thunderstorms. No, I am not afraid of them, however, sometimes I can enjoy them. I am talking about the HUGE Thunderstorms with rain that doesnt seem to want to go away, strong winds that are almost tornado like, and lighting that tends to strike, and the floods. 

Where I live, we live in this small town with BAD power lines. Basically, you could fart really loud and our power can go out. So, whenever we get these nasty Thunderstorm, or even...just a windy day, our power goes out. And yet, all these other towns and cities around us have power. We can tend to be out a few days too. Why dont they just fix the power lines? Beats me, they never will. Our small town is cheap -.- so, we just got to deal with the power outages. Oh, and forgot to mention, even heavy snow storms and ice storms make it go out. We have weird weather where I live....never know whats coming xD

I don't get why so many people put the outdoors and sunlight as their worst enemies! Sunlight feels awesome, gets you tan, and literally brightens the day! And as for the outdoors, I love camping and just being out in the fresh air a lot! It feels so relaxing...

But anyway, my worst enemies would be cloudy, overcast days where its gray and gloomy, and college apps, because those things suck!

My natural enemy? My fast metabolism. It's like a love/hate thing. I mean, my body's really great, but I have to sleep ALL THE TIME.

I have a fast metabolism, too. At least it means we can eat a ton of food and never get fat!  :lol:  Plus, it makes burning calories and building muscle so much easier!

• Brohoof 1

My natural enemies are the sun and pewdiepie.

I'll start with the sun every summer I get sunburn I have never once gone a single summer without burning its as if I'm a vampire except I don't drink blood and I don't burn to death in the sunlight.

And the reason for pewdiepie I've explained before but to sum it up I find him to be the most annoying person on this planet and I don't see how anybody finds him funny.

I have many.

Most of them, though, will earn me nothing but lots of "boo-hoo's" and "you can't despise that!"

So, for that sake, I'll only post the one, unless I feel at some point, people will respect what I'm not a fan of, and an enemy of.

The Westboro Baptist Church and any church group that goes against the Bible.

I only agree with them in one way, which again, I won't say, because too many people won't respect it, but other than that, these people are the incarnation of everything I despise. I've personally protested against, and drove off, a picketing by them. Of course, I was a source of propaganda for them, but they've died on that topic since.

Cats. 

rarity___opalescence_by_quanno3-d51hohi.I don't care if Rarity's pet is a cat.

I don't care if I have extreme bias and favoritism towards anything to do with my best pony.

Idon'tcare. Idon'tcare.Idon'tcare.  :eww:

HATE those awful creatures. 

I'm HORRIBLY allergic and HORRIBLY afraid of those...GAHH!

I hate them.

I hate them all.

Burn them.

And my extreme fear and hatred of cats is my natural enemy.