• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Red/Violet
    • Amber

Hazel. You know how lovers talk about getting lost in each other's eyes? I get lost in my own eyes. They're awesome. That sounds kinda narcissistic-which is good, because I'm kind of a narcissist. But that besides the point. My eyes rule so much, they got a crown. (Skull joke! BAZOOM! ~_~ hey, that's funny, I see you shaking your head don't make me come over there.)

(...because your head is called a crown? and above my eyes is the crown? Pfft I don't need to make you laugh, I thought it was funny and that's enough.)

Dark blue,emerald green,with silvery grey bits that almost look like clouds. I have Central Hetrochromia and the dark blue is in the inner color and the dark emerald green is the outer color. 

Edited by CookieK
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My family was gifted with eyes that change color. both my mom and my grandmother have eyes that go from hazel to amber to green to blue. Its really strange but really cool. As for me.... yea im the odd ball of the family that got straight brown eyes. I really dislike my eye color to be honest and have thought about contacts that change em. If I had the choice tho, I would have grey or green eyes. I actually thought about for halloween getting 2 eye colors and wearing one of each ^_^

So much brown eye bashing. Brown eyes are not only beautiful, but also effective at protecting against UV lights from the sun. This is due to melanin in your eyes. You literally have built in sunglasses! The sun doesn't harm your eyes as with other eye colors. Matter a fact, adsorbing sunlight through your eyes is a good thing.

I believe all eye colors are beautiful in their own right. But calling brown eyes bland is far from true -- they are just as beautiful.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Well, You've got one close to my eye colour, but yeah. I don't have proper green eyes. It's dark green on the outer part of my eye's colour, and then the pigment turns to white when it gets near my pupil, getting lighter green the whole way.

If you don't believe me with that, just believe i have some pretty fucked up eyes.