Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your best day ever?

~asdf~

I did a search; 120 results, none of which looked quite like what I wanted.

What was the best day in your entire life up to this point and time? Or if applicable, What is going to be your best day ever?

I've had a few really good days, but I also have a horrible memory so finding my best day ever amongst all the rest of my memory-spaghetti would take awhile. So this thread will be about YOU. Yes fillies and gentle-colts this is not about moi, It's just strictly you.

This way I'll get to know some of the wonderfull ponies on this forum without sounding overly egotistical.

Alright you heard it! Best day, Go!

My best day alive also works as the backstory of one of the saddest days in my life.

Basically though, I was a bass player at a small friends-only band. I met a girl, a foreign girl while i was messing around at an arcade with my band friends. She is from sweden, so it was weird meeting her. We hit it off, and we ended up being boyfriends.

To sum it all up... played rock with friends. Had excellent grades that month (though I got the news that day). Met my, so far, only real girlfriend. And I won a bet with my band friends so they owed me a pizza (they still owe me that pizza to this day, 5 years later.)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The day I got my bassoon, is all I've got. Although I consider that timeframe (Late 2006 to Early 2007) to be the height of my life for many other reasons as well.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Socially: It was when I was getting lonely. A girl in my class got lonely too and she started talking with me in class. It was free time, and we spent the whole class just chatting about each other. I never met such a girl even until now. Even better was that one night where everyone was taking a long break from an orchestra rehearsal. That same girl and I spent almost the whole night together. It felt so... heart-warming.

Musically: When I finally learned I had perfect pitch. I went all berzerk on trying to play music by ear. It was great!

Other: When I got a Nintendo Gamecube with Mario Party 5, Super Mario Sunshine, and Mario Kart: Double Dash on the same day. We played on that thing like crazy that day. It was such a memorable day :)

Edited by Derpity Derp
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Still waiting on that one to be honest. I don't have a lot of memories of being elated about much, it's not really my personality. I was pretty happy though when my cousin stepped up and took me in as her roommate, which took a lot of pressure out of my life when I really needed a break. So I guess I'll say that for now. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I think it was the day I unlocked all the characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I know everyone craps on Brawl, but it has a special place for me since that was the first Smash game I owned. I played Melee for a bit before that, but I didn't actually own that one myself.

Edited by Cash_In