What's the best thing you've ever done?

Luximus

The best thing I've ever done was become a fan of the show. After that, I took notes on the certain friendship lessons they learned and tried them out on a new girl. It worked so well, that over time I had a LOT more friends than before. I luv the show and you guys. Thanks so much!

• Brohoof 4

Punching the person who stole my iPod Touch in the face. 

No worries, i made him tell his mom he fell on his face.

Because if i would have gotten into trouble for getting my iPod back from an the asshat that stole it, -

i would have made his face look like a sinkhole.

This was in 7th grade. It was a long time ago.

Edited by KToadstool

The best thing I've ever done is being alive. It's pretty hard when at any second, you could be staring death in the face. And if you doubt the greatness of my accomplishment, I know at least four billion people who would disagree.

• Brohoof 2

Going to public school, after being homeschooled for almost all my life i was quite isolated and kinda akward socially for a bit, going to public school got rid of that and improved my social skills.

Not to mention it led to me joining band which I love, and going back to playing trumpet in general. Which is one of the only things i'm good at.

I also socialize more often, and don't feel as lonely, and overall feel better off.

And i feel more academically accomplished overall to.

Overall i feel better off. Homeschoolings ok, but being homeschooled your whole life without ever being to public school is kinda crippling to me atleast.

And it just didn't feel like it was for me after being in it til the end of 7th grade. 8th grade i decided It would be a good idea to try public school, and well I don't regret it at all, since its led to many things, some which I wouldn't directly connect to school anyways.

The best thing I ever done in my life is going to college. I consider that the best thing because I'm the first member of my family to ever go to college. I hate everyone there with a burning passion, but I feel very small joy within knowing I'm the first.

Getting a guitar. My parents tried to stop me from it with words like "You'll be bored with it in no time", but now I play it for 6 years and it's my favourite thing to do at home. And awesome way to relief stress. 

• Brohoof 3

The best thing I've ever done is being alive. It's pretty hard when at any second, you could be staring death in the face. And if you doubt the greatness of my accomplishment, I know at least four billion people who would disagree.

This, and I must say that I love how I turned out. I know my preferences, I've made myself nice and fit, I'm surrounded by those that accept me for who I am, and I'm not close-minded nor am I cussing up the walls for no reason. I know what lies ahead for me in the future, but I know that my will is strong and my intellect is great. I'm truly at peace, and that's my greatest achievement. 

Edited by Zealous
  • Brohoof 1

The best thing I've ever done was becoming more open with myself. Now that I think about it, if I never became more open towards everypony I would of never met all the friends that I have today. I'm very thankful to have them in my life, they mean more than anything~

^////^

• Brohoof 1

I talked several people out of suicide over the internet..not really that amazing, but eh, it'll do.

I have contemplated suicide on multiple occasions maybe a year or two ago, but I guess I'm glad I didn't kill myself? I wouldn't even think about harming myself in any way, shape, or form nowadays. 

Also, this one guy was being an asshole to me in gym class in the 7th grade so I walked up to him and yelled, "Why don't you shut the fuck up for once in your life?" and the entire gym class stopped and stared at me. That stupid kid hasn't mentioned a thing to me about it since. The only time someone talked to me for the rest of the day was some popular kid who wanted to know if I was okay...

Oh, and didn't get in trouble either...teacher wasn't in the room and no one told on me. But, let's be honest, if the shy "weird" girl screamed at you, then you must have royally fucked up. 

Pick any of those three...

I agree on being alive...

but the obvious aside...I guess there's many things to be honest...

I'll just give you the top 5...(at least...the top 5 off the top of my head)

1.Turning My Life Around...I was in a bad spot years ago where I had given up hope on everything...Love, God, Life, even music to an extent...things were terrible...but thankfully things turned around, and I'm glad to be where I am now...it's made me a better person imo...of course I'll still make mistakes...but at least now I have the desire to do better, and try harder...it makes a huge difference.

2.Meeting my wife...I couldn't have made a better choice...she's everything to me, and I'm super blessed to have her in my life!

3.Music...I love music, and I will never regret the wonderful 10 year ride I've had as a DJ, and the past years as a producer...I've met some great people...(Zer(), DJ Rip, Tay Zonday, and a ton of others!) had a lot of laughs, and a ton of life changing amazing moments...and I know more will come in the future! That one record that got me into EDM helped shape my music/style today...and I only hope to get better as time goes on!

4.pro avus Roy...it's a song I wrote for my grandfather before he died...He was a fantastic opera singer who fell ill to parkinson's disease...I wrote that song for him knowing the end was near, and he got to hear it before his passing...he said it was the best tribute he ever had...and that was the greatest feeling in the world...it was played at his memorial among many, and I was happy to know I was part of his final Ascension...May he rest in peace...(you won't find the song anywhere on the internet though...few people have it...I may release it some day, along with the rest of that album...but for now, it's shelved until the time is right...)

5.Becoming a MLP fan...yes, I have to put this here...it's done a world of good for me, and opened my eyes to many new things...It's got great storytelling, good messages, and a wonderful community! Glad to be here with y'all! /)

so yeah, there's a few things for starters...

Getting my drivers license is number one, that was the biggest thing that has ever happened to me. The most positive and the happiest day in my life so far. Giving the show a chance is another, it really helped me a lot. I was another person before, now I feel a lot better about myself.

So yeah, driving is number one!

Best thing I've ever done was say "Yes I love you" to my friend who then became my boyfriend after he asked me if I loved him because he certaintly loved me ever since he met me online. Because not more then 2yrs later we got engaged and are going to get married this December!

• Brohoof 3

When I started playing guitar. I'm getting better everydays, and I really enjoy playing it. Also, after playing for only 3 months, I played in a concert. It was epic. smile.png

I also won 2nd position in a shooting competition, but I had to stop after because of erniated discs.

Other than that, meh. Still looking to finish school, two years left. It's awfully boring here now, always learning the same things for 3 years.

Have the bravery to study a subject area I was incredibly weak in for a year to progress myself towards my future career. I still have 3 more years of studying until I get to that point, but it was a massive leap forward taking math and physics head on.

I helped save someone's life.

Well, it was my job, but it felt good anyway and I am proud of it. 

Well I could say that going to the university was pretty big for me, and not giving it up in the middle, like I wanted.

And finding about MLP-FIM. It's one of the things that keep me happy in bad days.

Probably beating up the resident school jerk. After that, nobody's given me any crap again, and people kind of like to be around me, consequently making me a funnier and nicer indevidual.

• Brohoof 1