Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think would have happened if the other Mane 5 went with Twilight?

NocturnalTwilight

I'm awful at naming topics! xD

But pretty much what it says! I was thinking this while watching the movie, what would have happened? I know Princess Celestia said it could mess things up, but let's hear what you think.

Also, a second part to the question, what do you think would have happened if the Human Mane 5 returned to Equestria with Twilight?

I honestly don't have a clue. I think it would make some epic spin off show, though! 

I'm pretty sure it would cause the fragile balance of harmony to slip, I think the Equestria Girls coming thru the portal with Twi, would really be a problem. They would become Ponies, just as Twi became human.

All sorts of fun shenanigans, I imagine. It'd be pretty interesting having the Mane Six having to deal with having identical copies of themselves hanging around. Dash would teach herself how to fly, Pinkie would collaborate with herself to have more fun than ever before, all sorts of nutty stuff.

Also, bonus points if Sunset Shimmer comes back with them since as of the end of the movie, I consider her a member of the Human Six.Considering that the show going more into her, exploring her backstory and seeing her try to atone for her actions has been something I've wanted for a while now, super :D.

Though that aside, I wonder how it'd work having multiple sets of ponies able to use the Elements of Harmony?

• Brohoof 8

That would basically be the opposite of Twilight going to the human world for the first time. In other words, the Human Five would have to adjust to being a pony for the first time, so I imagine there would be plenty of amusing drama and freakouts. Once they get used to their bodies we'll have two Rainbow Dash's competing with one another, two Applejacks working the farm, two Rarity's to vie for the title of most fabulous unicorn in Equestria, two Fluttershys to take care of animals, and a second Pinkie Pie who hopefully won't find out about the Magic Mirror Pool. xP

I don't think it would be long before the Mane Six became sick of the duplicates. Twilight would have to conjure up a spell that somehow sends them back.

But while we're at it, let's let Sunset Shimmer come back to Equestria and stay for good so she can learn what having true friends is all about and grow into a more humble pony. That's something I'd want to see.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

Hm.

I think if Hasbro wanted for the Mane Six to go through that portal into the Human World, they would make it happen. Screw that logic crud and the human versions of themselves, Hasbro would make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Now this thought has been crossingy mind slot lately. What if some of the Mane 6 (Or all of them, or some other pony) came
What if Celestia or Luna got pushed accidentally or fell in? Different person? Ive been thinking there would probably be two, it would be kinda funny, but

Edited by Princess Luna~<3
  • Brohoof 2

What would happen is, Twilight's friends would be shocked to see their human counterparts in an alternate universe and probably hang out with them and discover on how to live their lives in their world. Teaching one another the customs that they have in their worlds, also learn more about each other.

• Brohoof 1

The Pinkies Meet.

Multiple Simultanious Pinkie Sense Event.

First the 4th Wall Fails.

Then Reality Fails.

Nothing exists put to Pinkies being Hyper with only Twilight and Sunset Shimmer.

Foreeeeeeeeeeeeeever.

• Brohoof 1

If all of them met, well, what if something bad happened? Likeif they are the same, and in the same world, and one gets hurt? If they are the same person, in the same world, would the other get hurt? Or what if the two same meeting would cause like the world to explode or something? There's alot of possibilities.

First, I want to state Twilight DOES have a counterpart. She lives in the city, according to Pinkie Pie.

What would happen if they each met their counterparts:

Twilights: the ultimate study session.

Pinkie Pies: Oh, Pinkie Pie at Canterlot High & Pinkie in Equestria are pen pals. They would have a party, of course.

Fluttershys: oh...my...

Rainbow Dash: Tell each other how awesome they are and teach the other their world's sports.

Raritys: they would share design ideas, do makeovers, Rarity stuff.

Applejack: Idle chit-chat about apple products. Both kinds.

CMC: CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE TRAVELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyra: Twilight learns about humans faster.

Derpy Hooves: The same, just Twilight loses sanity faster.

Anyone have more suggestions?

• Brohoof 2

I guess time is slower in the 'human' world, because if twilight is in the city when pony twilight goes, it's like when twilight was in canterlot. Or would it be different because since celestia is principle, she would never give twilight the task to make friends and twilight would never meet her friends. This is so confusing, the more you think about it, the more complicated it gets!

• Brohoof 1

I'm guessing it would be more hectic because they already had thier human counterparts there while Twilight's human counterpart is theoretically in another town. I'm thinking it would have been a completely different movie had the mane 6 go into the other world.

Well if they would of went with her, I think they would of been just as confused as her; maybe even more. They would all question each others outfits and how they appeared. I think the movie would of been twice as longer though xD

Honestly, they would have met their human selves, and that would cause an imbalance in the universe, something liket hat shouldn't be able to happen. Then, BOOM, everything would explode. The end.

Than they'd probably help Twilight with fixing the dopple gangers (yes that's what I'm calling the human versions of the main six) friendship issues. The pony main six know how much their friendship means to them and would most likely help the other main six to create deeper bonds. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, @. The topic of your thread is very similar to another thread that was created a little bit earlier, so it has been merged with that one. Just letting you know what's happened. ;)

A Paradox which would make the movie longer cause it would be a problem that would needed to be solved and there are no solutions cause they would have to wait 30 moons and even if it is a spin off it would effect the show

A problem would arise, namely, Equestria would be doomed as there would be no elements of Harmony left in Equestria if they all went through the mirror. We've already seen the effects of the elements being weakened (Discord's release), I can't imagine what would happen if they were just suddenly gone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That was actually something that I WANTED to happen (maybe midway through the film) because is would be really awesome and if Sunset was really so dangerous, wouldn't it be safer to have ALL SIX Elements of Harmony there as extra insurance.

It really bugs me that they didn't do this because Celestia says that it's 'too dangerous' for them to follow, but never really elaborates why-yet, Spike can go through without any consequences-what a wasted opportunity.

-_-

• 1 month later...