Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

539 OCs Needed- For A project Government

Rascal~

You're free to use my OC. The link is in my signature (or just click on the picture). Go ahead and do whatever you want with her

EDIT: I also think she'd be best suited for Luna's Branch

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

@@Dsanders,

There's no point giving me the link once again, all that does is really messes up the system because it can be mistaken as a new link, when really its the same link that we have already collected. Profiles pages do update on their own so if it was update it we would see it. And as well changing the character profile may be too late already.  If your oc's name has ended up on the site already then it's been processed and we cannot change it. If if you have a complaint or wish to move your oc even after they've been placed do please do contact us or make a post in our forums and we should answer it. 

@,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding him onto the processing line now.

@,

Thank you for him, I will definitely be adding him to the pile now

• Brohoof 1

Hey rascal, I have a quick question. Do you know How long until the branches will be updated? I'd like to find out where my oc is assigned as soon as possible please. Also, I read that the first project will be a music video featuring a pop song... Why pop?!

@@Princess Snowwie,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character because you haven't provided with a character profile link, if you have one for her I would appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the Character Database. 

@@Child Of Darkness

Thank you for your oc, and do not worry. We will definitely contact you if we have any problems. 

@@Lordav,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be sure to add him to the count right now 

@@Sebablixa,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character because you haven't provided with a character profile link, if you have one for her I would appreciate it, if not it doesn't take long to make one in the Character Database. 

@,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be sure to add her to the count right now. And there truly is no point in telling me where you would like your oc to go. I do not process them and place them into their respective branches, in fact no extra information is given to the poor guy who has to process all these so he can do his job properly, he goes off of the profile links and that is it.

@@PrincessoftheNight,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding her to the count now. And if you do submit any more characters I would appreciate greatly if you could follow the rules like you've already done and post the link to their character profile page.  Instead to deviantart or Imugr and someplace else. 

@@Malinter,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be sure to add it to the count now.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ursidae-stag-r4259

I feel like Ursidae is surprisingly suited for a position in the Twilight Branch. In fights, he always acts like he has the advantage and stays calm. He primarily fights in his bear form since his normal magic is fairly weak. He is good at healing spells, very minor normal spells, and has dabbled in dark magic. If you need to know anything specific feel free to PM me.

@@Dsanders,

There's no point giving me the link once again, all that does is really messes up the system because it can be mistaken as a new link, when really its the same link that we have already collected. Profiles pages do update on their own so if it was update it we would see it. And as well changing the character profile may be too late already.  If your oc's name has ended up on the site already then it's been processed and we cannot change it. If if you have a complaint or wish to move your oc even after they've been placed do please do contact us or make a post in our forums and we should answer it. 

@,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding him onto the processing line now.

@,

Thank you for him, I will definitely be adding him to the pile now

Wow. I just checked out your website and I admire the great work you seemed to have put into it! And I'm not complaining at all. I see that you placed my OC in the Branch of Cadence, and after looking through all the background info, I'm liking the overall idea of this project, and I don't really care where my OC is.

Basically, I just wanted to let you know I made a little update, that's all. :P I had no idea the character's background information on his/her profile actually had real influence on where they would be placed. That's why I may have come off as a little concerned. But I'm fine with where he's at. :)

So thanks for letting me know. I just wanted to give you an update. Sorry about the possible misunderstanding.

I wish you luck though in getting all the OCs you can! :D

I'm not entirely sure if this matters or not, but on one of my OCs (who hasnt been processed yet) I changed her name, I checked the link to make sure it still works in all, I just wanted to let you know in case there was an issue or something. Feel free to ignore this post, I know your pretty busy on here as it is XD

Hi! I just made my first role playing character, so I thought I could audition him into this project. I'm still working on my art skills, so I made it in the pony creator app. It's actually better than I thought though! It gives you so much options...

Anyway, I hope he would be a good addition to the group. e9FkmL5.png

Character: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/remoten-underhood-r4977

@,

There are update as soon as the ocs have actually been processed, so after a batch has been done I collect all the ocs and then put there name on the website and their link into another doc where they can be picked to be drawn.

And I know, I'm not really a fan of pop music myself. But the guy who created the INquisition wanted a song, something maybe even worse, so I chose a remix of it instead. But don't worry, it's just the Instrumentals.  

@@aRegularPony,Tha

Thank you for such a long list of ocs, I'll be sure to add all of them to the count right now, every oc counts right now!

@@Pripyat Pony,

Thank  you for another oc Pripyat, and we always need another changeling  oc!

@@Rainbow Dash Loyalty,

Thank you for your oc, we do need every single one that we can get right now, I'll be sure to add the link to the long line

@@Princess Snowwie,

Thank you for your oc's link, I'll be adding her to the queue right now

@,

I did, I replied to your post and I already have collected your ocs. So you coming back with your same ocs because you don't know whether I replied or not to you is really, offensive? Rude? It takes time for me to write a response to everyone's post, and even though some or many may sound the same I am always trying to make each and every post different, unique as the person who gave me their links. If you could maybe bother to go actually see that I did respond to you, and that I did collect your ocs then you wouldn't have need to give them to me again. 

I can understand if people come back with their character links saying that they changed the profile or picture or name or something like, because they're trying to notify me that their character has changed. Of course the links update on there own so they are fine and it isn't really needed but at least they knew that I had collected their ocs, they may have actually bothered to read my response and then they knew that "Hey, rascal's got my dear old character now. Phew, I hope that my oc is processes and placed on the site soon!" Or maybe something similar. I don't know, thats what I would think. 

So, go back and read the response I gave you. Then you would realise that sending me your links once again was not needed, and then maybe you can realise that sending your oc twice may actually stuff up the system.

Because then there's duplicates of some ocs, and then I'm going to worry if I had collected any ocs twice again, so I'm going to sort through all of the ocs again just so I didn't collect duplicates again, and then thats 2 hours of work that could have been used working on the sites or writing up scripts for the Inquisition projects. 

@,

Could we maybe have a link for them?

@,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept your oc, because you didn't provide a character page link. If you have one of your oc I would appreciate it if you could provide that, if not then it doesn't take long to make one in the character database which can be found in the roleplay section of these forums.  

@@Fireblaze,

Thank you for your oc, I'll be adding him to the long list right now.

@,

Thank you for your oc, and if you feel that your drawing skills wouldn't uphold your oc I would maybe suggest to go take a gander in the request section for some artwork if you want. There are many artists doing requests right now your sure to get a picture done soon.

@@The-Master,

Thank you for another 2 ocs, I'll b adding them both to the queue now...

And I have to say, I'm a fan of both your member title and your username.  Both are my favourite characters from my favourite shows.

@@Sebablixa,

Thank you for your character link, I shall be adding him to the line right now.  

• Brohoof 1

@

Want congratulate you on only 121 OC left. And also seek up on progress of my own OC if gotten all information you need. Thought ask abut cause seem like everpony asking abut dos thing's abut now. But no biggest, take own time replay to this. Am sure busy both with this project and your school work.

Edited by Sig Hoovestrong