Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on Astrology and what's your star sign?

squareyes

What's your star sign?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. What's your Western Star sign?

• Aries
    • Taurus
    • Gemini
    • Cancer
    • Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces
  2. 2. What's your Chinese Star sign?

• Rat
    • Ox
    • Tiger
    • Rabbit
    • Dragon
    • Snake
    • Horse
    • Goat
    • Monkey
    • Rooster
    • Dog
    • Pig

I'm a Cancer/Goat. I'm indifferent as to what I believe. Looking at Cancer I find some surprising accuracy (not 100%), therefore it's interesting. That said I wouldn't bet my life on it being it being something real.

I'm a Gemini and a Tiger. I don't really believe in this stuff, because I don't see how "the stars" can predict your horoscope. Horoscopes are written by people anyway, they could just be making it up.

• 2 months later...

So lately I've been delving deeper into astrology and that, and I've also been wondering about the signs of the bronies here on MLP Forums :) Because hey why not? We're practically all like family <3 So to start off, my sign is Scorpio :wub:

I wub being a Scorpio to the core, it's amazing and just awesomely chaotic in my opinion, as are all signs of the zodiac. So what's yours?

How do you like/love/hate it?

For those of you who don't know what your sign is:

Aries- March 21-April 19

Taurus- April 20- May 20

Gemini- May 21- June 21

Cancer- June 21-July 22

Leo- July 23- August 22

Virgo- August 23- September 22

Libra- September 23 - October 22

Scorpio- October 23- November 21

Sagittarius- November 22- December 21

Capricorn- December 22- January 19

Aquarius- January 20- February 18

Pisces- February 19- March 21

There you go! Hope that helped :3

Edited by Stary Dreams

My sign is Cancer.
This sign fit perfect on me.

"Cancer is extremely loyal to those who appreciate and support them, they are the nurturer of the zodiac and will protect and cherish the person for a long time. One of the greatest things about Cancer is their ability to make others feel good about themselves and loved. This is because instead of doing this for themselves, they project this onto other people. This is a positive cycle because in making others feel nurtured, wanted and loved, they in return feel good for making someone feel good. Other people can lean on and depend on cancer, they will listen to people's problems and help them however they will rarely express their own deep feelings to anyone. People who want to share deep emotional thoughts and opinions with a Cancer might feel that the scales are tipped on one side for cancer will rarely reveal it's true deep feelings. A friend of Cancer is usually a lifelong devoted friend that can be trusted."

what I found:
"Cancer in a Nutshell"

what I think:
tumblr_mi0egfRkPN1rurm1zo1_500.gif

My sign is Cancer.

This sign fit perfect on me.

"Cancer is extremely loyal to those who appreciate and support them, they are the nurturer of the zodiac and will protect and cherish the person for a long time. One of the greatest things about Cancer is their ability to make others feel good about themselves and loved. This is because instead of doing this for themselves, they project this onto other people. This is a positive cycle because in making others feel nurtured, wanted and loved, they in return feel good for making someone feel good. Other people can lean on and depend on cancer, they will listen to people's problems and help them however they will rarely express their own deep feelings to anyone. People who want to share deep emotional thoughts and opinions with a Cancer might feel that the scales are tipped on one side for cancer will rarely reveal it's true deep feelings. A friend of Cancer is usually a lifelong devoted friend that can be trusted."

what I found:

"Cancer in a Nutshell"

what I think:

tumblr_mi0egfRkPN1rurm1zo1_500.gif

Funny thing is even though I am a leo I do that with the people I care about.

I am an Aquarius, and absolutely love it. Our traits include intelligence, curiosity, friendliness, and a drive to understand the world and people and improve things. That is absolutely who I am, so maybe there is some truth to astrological signs. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm a Pisces to a T. I find very little information on Pisces that doesn't align with my personality.

Fun fact: I was born 18 days late. Had I been born on my due date, I would be not only a different western sign, but a different eastern sign as well. So instead of being a Piscean Dragon, I'd be an Aquarian Rabbit. I prefer being a Pisces and a dragon.

I'm a cancer...

Apparently some traits include:

• Imaginative 
  • Loyal
  • Loving
  • Emotional
  • Protective
  • Moody
  • Pessimistic
  • Clingy
  • Suspicious

I guess the negative traits are more common for me than the positive.

I'm a capricorn. (Lol keep mistyping 'crapicorn'. Ahahahah kay, I'll stop.)

Lol mountain goat? Hmmm ehh some things about it are true, some not. They say caps, like mountain goats, will eventually succeed in climbing that mountain….of life! Though I'm pretty sure I'm currently somewhere waaaay down down down that mountain. ;__;    Oh and another thing, they say I'll fall for a taurus. ;D  BOOM! Came true.