Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

Originally there was an MLP conversation topic on the Cartoons & Animation board on Gamefaqs. I talked about it there with a few people and then one day we heard word of a forum being created and we were all invited.

The arrival of member 89, Discordian, came soon after.

</Old Man Jenkins>

@@Hypn0ticD,

I kinda figured there was a post that was relative to this. And I apologize if I am just copying it. But I never seen it, so I am not the one at fault.

That's not entirely true. There is a search function and you could go out of your way to find such topics if they are on the first few pages of topics. What's more is if there is a similar topic and the mods can find it this one will either be shut down or merged with it regardless of whether you found the topic or not.

Ignorance is does not absolve you of all fault. Willful or otherwise.

@@Discordian,

Right, and I'm going to sit down and completely search through the entire forum for just something even relevant. I'm not being ignorant, I'm being lazy. And as far as I can tell, there isn't one. At least not until a moderator comes into this and lets us know. So until then.

Wow, that's actually a good question. In my early days of bronydom, i found out that i'm a very lonely brony - bronies are virtually unheard of where i come from, and i longed to talk to other people about the show without becoming the kind of person you wish to sic your dog at for talking too much. After a while iv'e located this website through a spontaneous question i googled about bronies, finding a post about said topic in here. I pondered whether or not i should join the site, and here i am.

I'm not saying you have to do anything, just that you are still at fault if such a topic exists and you didn't find it.

Also, you specifically said that you didn't see a topic like this. That's blatant ignorance.

And no one even expects you to search the whole forum for a topic. If a topic is so old that it can't be found in the first few pages then it's safe to create another topic.

I was merely combating what you said about not being at fault, not that you're going to get in trouble for it or anything. :P

I searched "brony forums" on Google because I wanted to find a place to interact with other bronies. The first result was something called "Brony Haven" that required sending a request for an account. So I went back to Google and this was the next result, and I thought it looked cool (especially the banner that was up at the time) so I made my account and started posting.

I'm pretty sure I found this site on a link from another MLP site. Normally most forums I stumble on were found on a random Google search

According to my profile here it was a related Wii U Forum. I believe the same admin ran it? I don't know who are the admins here or there anymore... xD In fact, I completely forgot that Wii U forum even existed until I saw this topic and thought about it... I'm a terrible forumer. >.<

Same, same as many others have found it through.. Google. Googled "Brony forum", actually. Found this jewel!

Edited by rosenflickan

Boredom of one night, after my friend told me he had to move back to his hometown. He had also been getting out of the fandom at the time. His fave pony was Rarity. He kept the Rarity figure I gave him as a memento of our Friendship, and I have kept his Brony Con 2012 Rarity card for the same reason.Anyways, out of boredom, and wanting to chat MLP with someone, I googled "MLP forums" and this site was the first result. I was part of a few other forums at the time as well, so a forum atmosphere was nothing new to me, but this one, was a bit different when I signed in...it's the biggest forum, of any fandom, I've been on. This is the 2nd largest forum I'm currently active on, 1st one being a mountain bike forum of over 800,000 members. 

Hi @Rokkurin.  We already have a topic going for people to tell about how they found MLP forums.  When starting a new thread, please search the board first and see if a similar discussion is already going.  If the site search feature is down or not working well, go to Google and type in site:mlpforums.com along with the desired search terms. 

Since I'm here, I'll tell my story.  Back in 2012 I only talked to a few friends online about MLP.  One of them actually got tired of me pestering her with my run on discussions about ponies even though she introduced me to the cartoon in the first place.  So a search of MLP message boards turned this up as one of the first results.  I signed up a short time later and the rest is history.  :)

• Brohoof 1