Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponify THE WORLD

ovr9000percentcooler

Transformers.

Have them ALL be ponies.

The people be ponies, the cybertronians be big metal ponies...

"Give me your MUZZLE!!"

"You didn't betray me. You betrayed yourself." "No, optequus!!"

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't ponify anything.

Simply because ponies belong and only belong in their secluded universe.Elsewhere I don't see it being as good like if ponies were firing energy beams at each other or something. It would be chaotic!

Captian Novolin, why? Because it's just the most random thing I can think of. I don't know how you're supposed to ponify it, but heck. We'll find a way! I really think we ponify enough already, so I don't see any need in adding them to even more things since it would start being a bit to much.

I want It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia to be ponified. That would just be great to watch our sweet ponies doing crazy and stupid things, like smoking a box full of hornets to get their "honey", become crackheads to get on welfare, "marry" your daughter so your late wife's (who stole your money and gave it to her new hubsand) new hubsand can throw money at you, trying to sell drugs on the outside to expand your father's prison drug-running scheme (and failing), and the list goes on. It would be major lolz. :3

Plus, it sets itself up for a pun: It's Always Sunny In Fillydelphia.

• Brohoof 2

Any anime!

Madoka Magica

Deadman Wonderland

Pokemon

Yu-Gi-Oh

Silver Spoon

FMA

Attack on Titan

Kill la Kill

Watamote

Mitsudomoe

Durarara

SAO

The Melancholy Haruhi Suzumiya

Hetalia

K-On

Clannad

Air

Perfect Blue

Darker than Black

and list goes and and on....(i watch too much anime >.>)

Edited by Treble Bolt

I personally would like to see the never ending story with ponies ^^.

I mean that lead character is more twilight than twilight ^^.  I'm not sure who the three jerks chasing her could be?

It's such a whimsical cute kids tail it would have totally fit the same kind of feeling i get of mlp.  That cute awe and wonderment feeling/

say i just wanted to add this,

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/10/4266-days-of-pony-read-it-and-weep.html#more

around the 4 min mark of the episode the back ground music kinda sounds like the never ending story music when the kid starts reading the book.

Edited by FNGRpony

I Personally would like to see Arby n the Chief Ponyfied if the show would have kept going because putting Ponies in that show would make more sense than any other show I can think of do to it's already meme-esk properties! The Pony Lifes is the Lifes for Me!

Next up we the broys of the world will take movies and comletly ponify them like all the catictors will be ponies and ther roles will all be ponie related and they will all talk like ponies and then we take over to world!!!

Edited by lawrence9021

I think ponifying things make people angry at us. I don't know why, but I prefer not ponifing things as to avoid unnecessary conflict. Just my two cents since I see people arguing about that all the time. Ponifying things has gotten out of control because there's a rule for it now.