Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New pony race if you could make one what would it be?

dinomaster626

oh my god i thought of the truly best kind of pony ever it would basically it would be a tree/pony type creature wait that already exists dammit fluttershy

in al seriousness i would like to see a seapony it would be an awesome concept maybe a princess sea pony or what about a discorded pony so many possibilitys but i still prefer my floating pony's they will rule the world

• Brohoof 1

Does it have to be ponies? Well if I did they would be hippogriff pony hybrids and more actual horses. Also a male alicorn wouldn't hurt.

Regarding nonponies, I would love to see a species of anthropomorphic dogs that talk like Brits, are bipeds and behave like gentlemen. Yea I love Samurai Jack.

• Brohoof 1

When you said pony race something made me picture a wacky races concept lol.

PInkie flying along in her pinkie copter thing,

(I would mark out to here her scream out "TO THE PINKIE COPTER!")

each pony in some kind of weird contraption.

all very marketable.

Edited by FNGRpony
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to see Dragon/Pony Hybrids.

Although that does seem kind of unlikely due to the relationship between the two species. You never know there could be an odd couple out there.

The bat-wing pegesi maybe that. they remind me of monsters such as Kirin & Altereon form monster hunter, they look dragonic but if you look at them the have whooves and other horse-like features.

I'd like to see Earth ponies with earth magic that can change there own bodies and the ground that were exiled to the Everfree. :)

• Brohoof 1

well technically we got a pony race that only got one episode.

those bat winged ponies that drag luna around.  Oh bunk the guy above me just beat me to it.  If we get another nightmare night episode they better come back.

• Brohoof 1

Dangit Bobbeh, the superior Pony race would be "Racecar Ponies" Now don't get this mistaken for those animated Disney cars thingies, I'm talking actual Ponies with wheels, man. 

You don't dig, dawg? Well shit negro, that's all you gotta say. I'll show ya. This is exactly what I have in mind:

becauseracecar_zps66907733.png

A buncha these lil' fuckers running around. That's my new Pony species idea. Bam.

• Brohoof 8

Dangit Bobbeh, the superior Pony race would be "Racecar Ponies" Now don't get this mistaken for those animated Disney cars thingies, I'm talking actual Ponies with wheels, man. 

You don't dig, dawg? Well shit negro, that's all you gotta say. I'll show ya. This is exactly what I have in mind:

becauseracecar_zps66907733.png

A buncha these lil' fuckers running around. That's my new Pony species idea. Bam.

There is however, one small problem... erm... how the heck are they going to have kids? They have no bloody legs! XD

All in all though maximum points for giving me a laugh. tongue.png

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 2

There is however, one small problem... erm... how the heck are they going to have kids? They have no bloody legs! XD

All in all though maximum points for giving me a laugh. tongue.png

Ah, yes... Children. Well ya see, if ya keep em' properly maintained and lubricated, they'll run forever! So in some cosmic sorta way, they won't even need to have children. The magic of friendship will shit these lil' fellas out of the sky and they will live forever as long as their coolant and oil levels remain full and uncontaminated by dirt and debris.

I picture the little Rainbow Dash one here to have some retardedly large engine like a 454 Chevy Big Block that just sucks up unreasonable amounts of gasoline. I guess when the magic of friendship stops giving them gasoline, then they will all perish and probably explode.  

• Brohoof 5

Sea ponies should be introduced into the series. They were originally introduced in G1 of MLP. It would be interesting to see how the character designs work out.

Edited by LED Dasher
  • Brohoof 2

If i were to make one it would be an "alacowacorn" its a cow but with wings and a horn you know (insert beter name here)

well thers cow's in the show but who rules over the cows am i right a cow king prisces ext?

• Brohoof 1

I like what they have already.  We got the three horse races grounded in reality and myth.  Though, If there are other hoofed creatures that can be on the same level as ponies (such as mules and zebras), I would want deer.....I LOVE DEER!  Can you just image Bambi ponified?!?!?!?!? SO MUCH CUTENESS, he'd outdo Fluttershy (bambi as a fawn).

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I agree with LED dasher... SEA PONIES! in fact a whole episode could take place in the sea! With something like the Kraken as the villain xD

This! I was gonna say Sea Ponies too, because it'd be something new, and they could even make a whole episode about it.

Also...I saw something on page 1 about racecar ponies...Okay, that idea is actually pretty awesome!

• Brohoof 1

I'm  gonna go ahead and throw my two bits in for some kind of wolf pony. Or even an episode where somepony is suspected of being a werewolf/pony because of their wolf-like features and weird behavior; kind of in the same style of when Zecora was first introduced.

Besides, Babs Seed already made it half-canon.

Babs_in_wolf_costume_scaring_the_CMC_S3E

Still, that being said. I'd love for the bat ponies to get some more solid screen time... (10 seconds? Really?)

• Brohoof 1