Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Song addiction?

Fireworks

I tend to watch this PMV a lot. But I bought the actual song on Bandcamp and I listen to it a bunch, especially on long road trips

As far as non-pony related songs go, I'd say this is the one I listen to most often

• Brohoof 1

It has been said that music is our daily medicine. Nonetheless, it can indeed be like our daily addictive fix, trickling in in either titrated or deluge-like intervals. 

A few songs I've been addicted to lately:

"Final Frontier" by Juno Reactor

"Axis Flip" by Man With No Name

"Get to the Point" by Excision

"Absolute" by Loscil

and then a few other low-energy songs.

I have 2 songs that I can (and sometimes do) listen to for over an hour.

The second is a bit long, but worth it. Stahlmann and Nightwish, such different styles, but both good in their own respect

Have you tried Eluvietie or Oomph? Sorry, those two I reccomend with your (potential) taste

Have you tried Eluvietie or Oomph? Sorry, those two I reccomend with your (potential) taste

post-19519-0-40953500-1384462763_thumb.jpg

Both of those suggestions are bands that I have enjoyed for a while. Eluveitie is awesome, I love the Celtic music too. 

Another great song by another great band.

Oh well, I guess I can't really choose. o_o (Wait wat, 20 characters limit?)

I listen to anything prog rock; Genesis, Gentle Giant, Citizen Cain, Saga, Marillion, Yes, King Crimson...

But one of my all time favorite is Mister Class and Quality - Gentle Giant.

Edit: I have a prog rock addiction lol.

Edited by GhostPony750

Hmmm...In terms of song addiction, I tend to listen to instrumentals a lot, over and over again. They are very easy to zone out to for me. Friend For A Foe is a good example, they have great instrumentals. Orchestral stuff is also addicting. Lastly, I am addicted to Ghosf Love Score by Nightwish. How could I not be? :o

Hmmm...In terms of song addiction, I tend to listen to instrumentals a lot, over and over again. They are very easy to zone out to for me. Friend For A Foe is a good example, they have great instrumentals. Orchestral stuff is also addicting. Lastly, I am addicted to Ghosf Love Score by Nightwish. How could I not be? ohmy.png

Do you like ambient music? Great genre to assist in the incubation of deep thoughts and emotions.

Edited by Static

I am addicted to remixes of the Space Jam theme. For some reason it just seems to go with everything. But I might be biased since it was like my favorite movie when I was little.

This is currently my favorite version

I tend to have a new song that I listen to on repeat once a week.

At the moment, it's Amaranth by Nightwish

Sure, Anette Olzen's voice doesn't really suit Nightwish very well, but the song is still awesome