Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want in your mancave or womencave?

MLP Moth

You can put as much stuff as you want

All surround sound speakers

60 inch flatscreen

PS3 and bump BF3 all the way up

One small fan to circulate my shame of being in there for too long.

Beanbag chairs

Mini fridge

Sleeping bag:D

Dart board, that's a must have for me

Nerf gun to prevent unwanted guests from coming in

German Shepard attack dog in case the unwanted guest gets in.

Edited by MLP_Moth

Merchandise from ALL of my fandoms! Oh, and a huge HD flatscreen TV with Netflix so I can watch whatever, whenever. A comfy couch, maybe some beanie bag chairs. Um, a fridge with all my favorite snacks and a few game machines. And then XBOX and other game consoles hooked up to the TV with all my favorite games. :D Best woman-cave EVAR!

What I want in my mancave?

All the Crown Royal I could ever want.

A Bender robot

And how about a hot tub?! :D

As for entertainment, we'll have a boom box and an old black and white TV. That ought to keep the guests happy ;)

One small fan to circulate my shame of being in there for too long.

I'm not even gonna fake it. I freakin lol'd

• Brohoof 1

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who read this wrongly...?

.-.

Maybe a hot tub, a life supply of sweets, and video games and a ton of anime to live off of. *sigh* Sweet, sweet life.

• Brohoof 1

I would like this in my "womancave":

• Flat Screen TV
  • A ridiculous amount of video games
  • Endless amounts of anime 
  • A bunch of manga
  • Books
  • Stereo 
  • Hot Tub
  • Dart Board
  • Netflix
  • Computers/Laptops

I don't eat or sleep much so I left both food-related and sleep-related items off. 

Does any self-respecting man, anywhere, ever, use the term "man cave"? I think this term was invented by women to make fun of us. xJpg51C.png  I have a bedroom. It has stuff in it. This stuff is generally of interest to me. I'll leave the "man caves" to people on annoying TV shows.

Now with that out of the way...I pretty much have everything I want already. I don't need a huge TV or the newest game systems or a Tivo or a minibar or an iron maiden. I have games, movies, books, and something to use them on. And don't forget food and beer. Plenty of that too.

• Brohoof 1

What I would like in my mancave..

There would be a car in the middle then everywhere would be massive speakers playing EDM music all day and night.

A few 100 inch screens, flashing and showing animation that would follow each song.

Computers, sofas and all that comfortable stuff.

There would be fridges and snack bars surrounding you.

It would basically be a rave party in there.

A few double size beds as well.

Of course, then there is the ultimate mancave on wheels a hummer h1, it would be inside the mancave. A mancave inside a bigger mancave, it's perfect.

My dream man cave would be.. 

• The biggest TV money can buy 
  • An awesome speaker system 
  • Really comfy couches 
  • A Grand Piano 
  • A PS4 and Xbox one 
  • Ultimate computer setup 
  • A mini fridge and popcorn maker. 

My current goal for mine(which is a room dedicated to gaming) is a decent sized HD-TV, maybe something in the 36-40 range. Playing my Xbox360 on a little 20" LCD is getting to be a pain in the ass. I would also like to build a MAME cab someday now that it's been a while and computer components that can run the program and games are cheap(with a half-decent Intel CPU like a newer Pentium, or mid-grade i3 with one of the nicer HD Graphics chips, I doubt you would even need a GPU)

A big flat screen TV

Video games and different consoles, including my beloved N64 with tons of games

A fridge and cabinets filed with sweets, cookies, cakes, and all kinds of junk food

A huge soft bed

Pretty lights hanging in the room, fancy and colorful

A bathroom

:P

Well...

• A 40 inch flatscreen television, connected to all the TV providers, including whatever hosts the Hub.
  • Alot of Pony merch.
  • A super powerful computer with 128 GB of RAM and a 12 Ghz processor, with a 5 petabyte harddrive.
  • A toilet computer chair.
  • 21.1 surround sound system.
  • Sour cream and chives chip factory.
  • Infrared security systems connected up to automatic machine guns, along with biometric access systems.
  • And much more!

I would put:

The biggest t.v know to man kind,

A queen sized bed

Slushie/Soft Serve Machine

Infared security system, 

Cupcake lazer

Surround sound

The fastest computer in the world

ALL OF THE MLP SERIES

ALL OF THE MLP PLUSH TOYS

I would LOVE to have all the Mane 6 as room mates :)

My "mancave" wouldn't look like what one might typically expect. Having no interest in sports or cars, you won't find anything of the sort in there. No pool table either.

In the center of the floor would be an arcade cabinet surrounded by a few short stools, the like of which you might see at an old-timey soda fountain, malt shop, or perhaps any diner out of the 40s/50s. I'd probably have to cut the legs a bit shorter for that to work, but it's doable.

Several bookcases would line the room to hold my ever-expanding library, with a small corner desk to hold a laptop and a few meager writing supplies.

No need for a fancy, modern TV. I want an old console TV (the giant ones that were essentially a piece of furniture and wood paneled).

post-6104-0-48487900-1384826235_thumb.jpg

Connected to it would be all of my old consoles, from the Atari 2600 through the Playstation; basically all of those without HD capability.

... that's all that's coming to mind. Not elaborate, I know, but I don't like loud and flashy rooms. My "mancave" would be a place for me to relax, so the decor and colors would need to be subdued. Might paint it a light shade of green, which would compliment the brown of the wooden furniture quite well. Crown molding would then be in order too.

edit: And of course my pony merchandise would be strategically positioned about the room. I also hate the term "mancave." It's a room with things relevant to my interests, which I suppose should describe the entirety of my abode.

Edited by Artemis

Must be 4 car garage (minimum)
Plenty of tools in a Snap-on Tool chest
Room for my Jeep, Motorbike, other car that I don't have, and other bike that I don't have

55 inch (or larger) flatscreen TV connected to an Xbox 360

Billiards table

Must have a fridge that is always stocked with Monster Energy drinks, Coke Zero, and water