Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pony most likely to have an imaginary friend?

FNGRpony

I could just cheat and say twilight, but anyone who tells me smart pants isn't real is getting bucked in the head.  (jk).

I think pinkie's character is such she never would had one because she always had real friends,

but can you imagine how fun a imaginary pinkie pie friend would been?

Hell if pinkie pie had a place she could sell imaginary friends i'd go check it out.

Pinkamena, possibly. We all saw her in Party of One. :P

Otherwise, maybe Twilight as a filly. But I don't think many of the characters feel the need for imaginary friends, since they all have real friends.

i totally agree, the fim theme made this other wise cute idea doa.

shame really.

Pinkie Pie has a total of four imaginary friends. Their names are Rocky, Mr. Turnip, Sir Lints-A-Lot, and Madame Le'Flour.

DOUH!

how the hell did i miss that.

While I would like to think Pinkie had imaginary friends when she was younger, and possibly even now, I can't help but think that Luna would probably have a few. I mean everypony slept while she was awake, so she wouldn't really have many ponies to talk to at night, and then she was banished to the moon for 1000 years. If I was in her position, I think I'd have a few imaginary friends :P

• Brohoof 4

While I would like to think Pinkie had imaginary friends when she was younger, and possibly even now, I can't help but think that Luna would probably have a few. I mean everypony slept while she was awake, so she wouldn't really have many ponies to talk to at night, and then she was banished to the moon for 1000 years. If I was in her position, I think I'd have a few imaginary friends :P

ooooo a more nutty luna.  we need to get you on the writing staff.

• Brohoof 1

most likely? I'd have to say Scootaloo would be best choice for that. We don't know if she has parents or not and she seems to be the most loved by people she doesn't even know. So I call her this time.

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Reasons being:

Fluttershy is very shy, and doesn't get out much. I believe Pie helped her somewhat get out of her shell, but I think since she didn't have friends before, she developed imaginary friends before she had real ones, and kept them. Her friends are mostly woodland critters though. ;)

Now Pie, it seems to me she creates random friends out of thin air if she feels lonely. Like for example, She created a turnip, and a sack of flour for friends, and gave them names and personalities. I think if it's late at night, and she's lonely, she'd probably create some to keep herself company. She uses imaginary friends as a comfort item of some sort, which I believe is really, really, really smart. 

Twilight however, like people were saying, really doesn't have a lot of friends, but she didn't want them before because she had her books. 

I honestly feel like Twilight doesn't really need anypony else but her mane friends.

That's my opinion. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I could def. see Pinkie and Fluttershy having one due to their personalities. 

Rainbow dash now because she fangirl'd over daring do xD

I don't see Rainbow Dash as someone who'd have a imaginary friend. I believe she'd just go see Daring Do in real life now. I feel like since she's a real pony, she wouldn't make another version of her up.

I don't see Rainbow Dash as someone who'd have a imaginary friend. I believe she'd just go see Daring Do in real life now. I feel like since she's a real pony, she wouldn't make another version of her up.

She runs into denials in the times she can't see her :P idk your right about that though her personality would not call for her going that far as to make one.

She runs into denials in the times she can't see her :P idk your right about that though her personality would not call for her going that far as to make one.

Well, she did put Rainbow Dash on the cover of her book. I think they're honestly friends now.

Luna definitely would have made a few during her time on the moon. She would be totally alone, I honestly wouldn't blame her. :P

Maybe Luna was friends with bat ponies? They stay up at night, don't they? x3

Luna definitely would have made a few during her time on the moon. She would be totally alone, I honestly wouldn't blame her. :P

Maybe Luna was friends with bat ponies? They stay up at night, don't they? x3

Luna is a dreamwalker, doesn't that make her the uber-super-warlock of tulpamancing? XD

Maybe Luna created the Bat Ponies from her own head with RAW MAGIC!!! Shatter the barriers :)

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1