Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Group I & J were odd 

But I voted for Discord, Scoots, and Sunset Shimmer.... Although Trixe < the Sunset Shimmer! 

Fixed that for you. ;)

As Sunset has the interest of a bland piece of pancake, Donut Joe is much more interesting and gets the vote instead.

So how about a pic of Donut Joe being classy enough to give his fine mare some wine?

Link to the image.

Pfft. Donut Joe can only sit back and dream about being classy. And he's about as interesting as the sprinkles on his boring donuts.

Now, bow before your god!

alicorn_sunset_shimmer_with_elements_by_

• Brohoof 3

Pfft. Donut Joe can only sit back and dream about being classy. And he's about as interesting as the sprinkles on his boring donuts.

:lol: Sorry, but I'm not interested in bowing down before Princess Bitchquick.

Donut Joe, however, doesn't make his donuts out of a box. They're homemade and gourmet! He'd put Sunset outta business!

donut_joe_and_the_elements_of_breakfast_

• Brohoof 5

:lol: Sorry, but I'm not interested in bowing down before Princess Bitchquick.

Donut Joe, however, doesn't make his donuts out of a box. They're homemade and gourmet! He'd put Sunset outta business!

pinkie_pie_and_rarity_stunned_gif_by_exe

Well played. 10/10.

Still, I don't think you realize the severity of what you've just done. You do not want to anger Sunset Satan, do you?

Now you'll be bowing before your devil instead! :umad:*Cue maniacal laughter*

sunset_satan_by_tails1000-d6gtzl3.jpg

Vote Sunset Shimmer or feel her wrath!

Okay, I'm done.

• Brohoof 5

Seems Donut Joe and Sunset Shimmer are neck and neck. I'm almost neutral about the two, but hey, you can't say no to a pony whose secretly working for the greater good..and not so secretly providing donuts!

Pony_Joe_as_a_double_0_agent_S2E24.png

*is only vote against Discord*

Oh well. He probably wont win in the end anyways.

Voted for Smarty Pants cause the member, aand everyhing else is pretty normal xD

oh *joins amphy and votes for featherweight :3

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh
  • Brohoof 1

I like Donut Joe, but ultimately I had to go with Sunset Shimmer because (1) she has a gorgeous pony design, (2) even if EQG had a million and one things wrong with it, including plenty of what Sunset Shimmer herself did, on paper this is a villain who should be a good villain (it's just she was terrible in that movie, but I'll leave it to fan fiction writers to fulfill her true potential  :lol:), and (3) Donut Joe was in "MMMystery on the Friendship Express", and while his James Bond bit was hilarious, I loathe that episode, even more than I dislike EQG since that episode involves the ponies themselves being complete and utter morons, not some bizarre human versions of them being complete and utter morons.  ^_^

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

Is it me or is Discord curb stomping everyone he goes against?

I mean I know it's because he's Discord but.....dang.  He's my favorite character....

Edited by Tyler Blu Gunderson

The only difficult vote in this round was Donut Joe vs. Sunset Shimmer.  I wanted to vote for Joe in the worst way.  His donuts are WAY better than Dunkin Donuts'.  But DashForever might disown me if I did that so my vote went for Sunset anyway.  ^^;

• Brohoof 3

That's right Joe. Know your place. As if you could defeat a character this beautiful and with so much potential.

sunset_shimmer_by_koveliana-d707q60.jpg

Sunset is destined to join the Mane Six in one world or another, and be fought over in every derpibooru comments section. You will be forgotten except for deeds you have only done in Pinkie's imagination.

I need to go to bed

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Haha it annoys me how I always forget some of these characters' names, so I always have to google them up to remember who they are xD

That picture... reminds me of this :P

AKA the best album ever. :3

And it does my heart good to see Donut Joe getting his hind quarters whipped by the almighty Sunset Shimmer. Keep it coming folks! Sunset appreciates the support! We've avoided a potential Sunset Satan catastrophe.

Now give her a huggle!

shimmering_bliss_by_beavernator-d6mw63k.

• Brohoof 3

*Sterling Cirmson blows for full time*

Nothing too extravagant happened today. Nevertheless, we had a tight match between Joe and Sunset Shimmer as they traded leads twice during the match. Nevertheless, Sunset Satan Sunset Shimmer has claimed victory and chowed on Joe's soul forever...

Now... Sweetie Belle will take on Philomena... and Cheerilee will take on Flash Sentry... Starting now.  B)

• Brohoof 1

I have to choose between Rarity and Inkie?! Noooo! This is the worst thing ever. How am I supposed to choose between:

rarity_01_by_rildraw-d46gzq6.png      and     10102__safe_inkie-pie_artist-speccysy.pn           

Seriously, I have to choose between Best Pony and Best Pinkie Pie sister.

Sorry Inkie, but if I don't vote for Rarity... ghostfacekiller is going to destroy us all! :o

I still love Pinkie's sisters though, anyway on with the tournament!

having_a_ball__by_dreatos-d421ivd.png

more_sisters_by_saphamia-d4fi5ex.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Voting once again incredibly easy. I just want to note that the record was 11-0 Rarity after I voted.

JUST SAYIN

Just to let you know... the voting's meant to be easy for the most part right now. But the World Cup itself...  ;)