Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I don't like Babs Seed so I voted for the other pony.

But the last choice between Sweetie Drops and Ms. Peachbottom was a little more difficult. But I determined that the latter's more superior role in her only episode was good enough to put her ahead of the lovable background character burdened by trash and too many apples. I think the SD can only win due to name recognition.

Some notables are now eliminated. Apple Cobbler, Tootsie Flute. Both eliminated. But they'll still play the rest of their matches and may act as spoilers.

Well... here's some more characters for you guys to refer to

Castle

150px-Castle_id_S3E2.png

Auntie Applesauce

150px-Applesauce_ID_S3E08.png

Apple Fritter

150px-Apple_Fritter_ID_S1E01.png

Also, need I remind you that this is Wild Fire?

Pony-Me_by_Sibsy.jpg

And this is Pound Cake by the way.

Pound_Cake_smiling_ID_S2E13.png

Voted Twilight, Mayor Mare, Diamond Tiara, King Sombra, Fluttershythe better tree here, Crackle, Wild Fire, and Sapphire Shores here. Seems close in at least a few tangents here already, should be an interesting round. :)

post-592-0-06837100-1390014519.jpg

post-592-0-74992500-1390014605.gif

crackle_swag_by_pixelkitties-d4t7bof.png

(edited)

So you guys... What do you think of advertisements? :3

This tournament brought to you by me! I will be hosting a senior piano recital on March 26th, 2014! You can come by to my university of attendance if you guys are from Ontario!

https://www.facebook.com/events/240785156095858/

This tournament also proudly sponsored by... Johari Windows! Know what words people would best describe you with!

Start with me! 

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Sterling%20Crimson

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

I am honestly going to go berserk if Twilight loses to a damn rock. It's not even a character, it's an OBJECT. Good riddance, at least Mayor Mare will take its spot.

And Apple Fritter shouldn't go down easily.

How am I the only one who voted for Tom? What has this world come to???

Don't worry, it was a hard decision between these two.

While we all know that Tom is best princess,

237232__safe_alicorn_tom.png

I had to vote for Twilight because she got more character developpement.

So I voted for Twilight Sparkle, Mayor Mare, Auntie Applesauce, King Sombra, Fluttershy, Rumble, Wild Fire and Sapphire Shore

Diamond Tiara better not win. The queen bitch should not beat out the sweet old Auntie Applesauce. Literally DT's only character trait is that she's a total bitch who picks on disabled ponies in a town where everyone else is nice to each other.  Why the flipping fuck would you vote for her?

Diamond Tiara better not win. The queen bitch should not beat out the sweet old Auntie Applesauce. Literally DT's only character trait is that she's a total bitch who picks on disabled ponies in a town where everypony else is nice to each other.  Why the flipping fuck would you vote for her?

Because she's awesome. I love Diamond Tiara. Not more than Twiley of course but she's just a great character. Way better than Auntie Applesauce despite her being awesome too and after I get my brony group to vote for Diamond Tiara, she will surely come back and win...depending on how many show up and get registered of course.

Because she's awesome. I love Diamond Tiara. Not more than Twiley of course but she's just a great character. Way better than Auntie Applesauce despite her being awesome too and after I get my brony group to vote for Diamond Tiara, she will surely come back and win...depending on how many show up and get registered of course.

But she's not awesome. How can you even say she's awesome?

Exhibit A:

Diamond_Tiara_with_papers_S2E23.png

Exhibit B:

mlps3e05dtandss.jpg

And she has about as much character development as Auntie Applesauce. As said by Silver Spoon, "But we already called them blank flanks!" Since that's just about the only thing she does in any episode she's in.

But she's not awesome. How can you even say she's awesome?

Exhibit A:

Diamond_Tiara_with_papers_S2E23.png

AWWWW..........^_^...........Diamond Tiara is the best editor ever!!

Exhibit B:

mlps3e05dtandss.jpg

And she has about as much character development as Auntie Applesauce. As said by Silver Spoon, "But we already called them blank flanks!" Since that's just about the only thing she does in any episode she's in.

Hay, they're trying new approaches against the blank flanks. You have to give them credit for that. I would have focused on Scootaloo too. Good strategy. Almost worked. I for one like her attitude and how she does things.

Yay! I got my UCSC Brony group to follow me towards supporting Twiley! That's like eight more votes when we get everypony registered!

Wow you've certainly added to the passion within this tournament. I hope your brony group remains here even after the World Cup comes and goes! Because we're a very friendly community here to say the least! :)