Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

And I may not be the first to realize this, but where's Cloudchaser? She's a big background pony with Flitter; why isn't she in?

Let me put it this way. I already gave everyone a few days to look over the character roster. Everyone agreed the roster was fine. Sorry about forgetting Cloud Chaser :(

But be sure to vote for Cranky Doodle Donkey, even if you're a Republican!  :D

Lucky for me I am neither, Cranky Doodle Donkey may be an ass but he is my ass.

cranky_doodle_donkey_yelling_at_flutters

• Brohoof 2

Let me put it this way. I already gave everyone a few days to look over the character roster. Everyone agreed the roster was fine. Sorry about forgetting Cloud Chaser :(.

To be honest, Flitter (same with Thunderland and Rumble) are twice as forgotten, yet ironically, Cloudchaser, the more well known one, is forgotten.

• Brohoof 1

C'mon Cranky, you can push your way past that toothpaste pony, hopefully...

Not too much else I care about this round though, save for the Canterlot Wedding trio. I guess Lightning Dust is cool too, so go her as well. :yay:

Winona appears twice, you might want to edit that.

I totally didn't vote for Mrs. Cake becasue she is pretty hot. Mr. Cake you lucky bastard.

mrs__cake_nurse_by_pyruvate-d4sp4lj.jpg

Wait. So why are purple members still in the game when they are eliminated? I thought it was only reds that still need to play. 

And again, either Mrs. Cake or Flitter needs to win to take the seat of the runner-up. If they both win, either one needs to have a higher vote difference and count. This is assuming Flitter wins in the first place, leaving Angel defeated. 

Edited by Suri the Superior

(edited)

Wait. So why are purple members still in the game when they are eliminated? I thought it was only reds that still need to play. 

I already said this before and I'll say it again. Even if a character is "eliminated", they haven't played all their games yet. They still have to play them all for fairness to the whole group.

Also, it's red that's eliminated.

Edited by Sterling Crimson

I already said this before and I'll say it again. Even if a character is "eliminated", they haven't played all their games yet. They still have to play them all for fairness to the whole group.

Also, it's red that's eliminated.

Derp, misconception there.  :derp:

Go Flitter! Surely she can soar past the devil bunny! :yay:

flitter_persevere____png_by_leopurofriki

This tourney has got me more into Flitter, for some reason, she's so adorable though I'll say :blush:

The Apple Family will surely prevail here as well, I haven't any worries about them. ;)

Winona vs Harshwhinny was kinda tough though, I've never really thought much of either of them... decided to go with Harshwhinny though, seems like a close race so far but I hope she pulls through, I guess. ^_^

ms__harshwhinny___worst_day_ever_by_iphs

• Brohoof 1

Uhh! I have to chose between Big Macintosh and Dr. Caballeron? I like 'em both!

Guys... be prepared for some more key match-ups tonight. It could very well decide the fate of Groups C and D...

If Flitter loses, Mrs. Cake can't take runner-up unless Angel somehow loses or draws the next round. If Flitter and Angel draws, Mrs. Cake is runner up. if Flitter wins, Mrs. Cake or Flitter becomes runner-up.

A bit miraculous that Mrs. Cake has higher odds of winning when she was off at an ill start in the beginning.

Disappointing round of votes this time around. That horrid angel bunny is going to beat Flitter. Twist didn't get too many votes. Harshwinney is going to lose. Button Mash (Where does this name come from) isn't that interesting either.