Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Wow you've certainly added to the passion within this tournament. I hope your brony group remains here even after the World Cup comes and goes! Because we're a very friendly community here to say the least! :)

Maybe. That would be nice. I'm also trying to get Diamond Tiara to beat Auntie Applesauce. You should change your vote to support DT.

Maybe. That would be nice. I'm also trying to get Diamond Tiara to beat Auntie Applesauce. You should change your vote to support DT.

If your suggestion was directed at me, realize that I'm not allowed to vote because I'm the moderator of this tournament. I maintain its neutrality that way.

If your suggestion was directed at me, realize that I'm not allowed to vote because I'm the moderator of this tournament. I maintain its neutrality that way.

Oh.  :lol:  Had no idea. Forget I said that. Well, you should get your friends registered so they can vote for Twiley and then for Diamond Tiara.

Nice. Almost got all my friends registered. The entire group will definitely help Twiley become victorious. And yay, Diamond Tiara is winning over Auntie Applesauce.

Edited by broniesvote4Twiley

I hope Twilight wins most out of this group :DD 

As for the DT vs Auntie Applesauce, I go for DT. I mean I don't even know who the other pony is XD Granted that she's newer and I haven't seen season 3 besides the pinkie apple pie episode. If she was that one character in there then I don't remember her name even, so must not be that good XD Anyways, I wouldn't really care if DT won, but I'm still going to Twilight! And Rainbow Dash in the end!

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh

(edited)

She will but I hope you voted for Diamond Tiara and if you didn't then it would be great if you changed your vote.

Ok... another rule I forgot to mention (but is innate) is that you should not be coercing people to vote like this. You may use pics and private discussions, but you can't publicly ask them to change their votes. If they made their vote, they (ideally) should NOT be changing it.

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

Ok... another rule I forgot to mention (but is innate) is that you should not be coercing ponies to vote like this. You may use pics and private discussions, but you can't publicly ask them to change their votes. If they made their vote, they (ideally) should NOT be changing it.

Kay. My bad. I won't do it again.

There is probably only one reason I would ever vote for Auntie Applesauce. That would be when she is facing worst pony. xD

Go Auntie Applesauce!

But Tiara is a good antagonist. 

Like Suri. They aren't THAT bad, but they are somewhat essential. We're supposed to initially hate them...which is why I love them.

• Brohoof 1

There is probably only one reason I would ever vote for Auntie Applesauce. That would be when she is facing worst pony. xD

Go Auntie Applesauce!

Worst pony? Me and my friends disagree. She's an awesome pony and I hope she can pull off a win today.

Too bad Apple Fritter will probably lose. I wish she could have beat Sombra.

(edited)

Wow you guys... a lot of tight matchups ended with lots of upsets. Crackle got his first win over Rumble today 43-38, while Wild Fire was upset by Pound Cake 42-39. 

Now... here's some ponies' pictures to get acquainted with them for today's matchups:

Cloudy Quartz

Cloudy_Quartz_hesitate_S1E23.png

Agatha

S03E01_Crystal_Mare_-5.png

Hoity Toity

240px-Hoity_Toity.png

Featherweight

Featherweight_ID_S2E23.png

Lotus Blossom

Lotus_Blossom_id_S1E9.png

Apple Strudel

20120214131150!Apple_Strudel_ID_S2E12.pn

Apple Cider

apple_cider_by_daringdashie-d5689gm.png

Edited by Sterling Crimson

May I remind you that the point of this entire stage is to get here? Become a group winner or a group runner-up to book your pony's ticket to the 2014 MLPF World Cup!

post-1689-0-69969300-1390099829_thumb.png

When your character arrives at the Group Stages, they'll be playing 3 potentially grueling matches. If they're good enough, they'll progress here... to the knockout stages. 

post-1689-0-72648500-1390099912_thumb.png

Thanks for making the pictures! :D

• Brohoof 1

Voted Discord, Owlowiscious, Hoity Toity, Spitfire, Scootaloo, Agatha, Joe, and Sunset Shimmer here. Go Discord, Scootaloo, and Agatha especially! :yay:

Well, some characters can be near forgotten, others unappreciated, and most left unrecognized. 

Well, it looks like I voted for all of the current leaders. I'm actually happy to see Sunset Shimmer against someone who isn't going to give her a run for her money like that boring Donut Joe. I'll enjoy her successful run while it lasts because if she makes it to the heavyweight matches she won't be lasting very long. :(

I'm not sure why Featherweight is even getting challenged by Hoity Toity... >_>

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Today's votes:

Sweetie

Snowflake (my roommate loves him :wub:)

Apple Bumpkin

Mr. Cake

Magnum

Daring Do

Aloe

Cheerilee