Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Ok... I can't get to posting that many pictures and providing recaps right now. I just got back from orchestra and I'm pooped. Here's a picture of Twinkleshine and Jet Set though.

Twinkleshine.png

Jet Set

Jet_Set_ID_S2E9.png

Chief Thunderhooves and Iron Will have my vote. Why vote for a silly filly (studios) when you can vote for the chief of the mighty buffalo?

chief_thunderhooves_by_viwrastupr-d6l0zz

Who's your favorite motivational monster minotaur?

Iron_Will_thumbs-up_S2E19.pngBut if you say no. No means no!

• Brohoof 1

Teeth are decaying at an accelerating rate than usual and more ponies need to go to the dentist. Prices are going up as well, and dentists are overworked. This is what our society is right now, and if you want to improve it, vote for Miss Colgate.

One vote for Colgate, one step to a cleaner future (and mouth).

• Brohoof 1

Iron Will, seriously? He's gonna straight lose when he blows his fuse. :P

Lightning Dust is obviously superior in ever way.

dusty_lightning_by_tails1000-d5um72g.jpg

And I'm also voting for Cranky, Zecora, Cadance, Gummy, Silver Spoon, Shining Armor, and Queen Chrysalis. And you all should too! ;)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh, choosing between Iron Will and Lightning Dust was not fun, but ultimately I had to go with Lightning Dust, mostly because @ would've killed me if I'd voted against LD.  For the record DF, you owe me at least one vote for Derpy in a future round, because I bucking LOVE Iron Will, so voting against him for LD instead was not easy, trust me.  ;)

I don't vote for buffalo as a rule

jnjyxa31o8_thats_racist_animated1.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.  :yay:  

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

For the record DF, you owe me at least one vote for Derpy in a future round, because I bucking LOVE Iron Will, so voting against him for LD instead was not easy, trust me. ;)

You trying to buy my vote, mate? :P I'm sure I'll vote for Derpy at some point anyway, so you may as well vote for who you like :catface:

Though any votes for Dusty are certainly appreciated. Any hope of the rest of you all chipping in some more?

• Brohoof 1

You trying to buy my vote, mate? :P I'm sure I'll vote for Derpy at some point anyway, so you may as well vote for who you like :catface:

Though any votes for Dusty are certainly appreciated. Any hope of the rest of you all chipping in some more?

Oh trust me, I voted for who I wanted to, I basically was split down the middle on them both and just used your penchant for LD as the deciding factor.  Iron Will's just amazing and hilariously over-the-top, but LD's an interesting ying to RD's yang with some really great potential as a character, so it was a tough call, believe me, tough enough that I didn't mind using a friend's favor for one over the other to decide for myself.  :)  Don't worry, vote was sincere through and through.

• Brohoof 1

Quite a low vote turnout today... Nevertheless, Matchday 4 has begun. Some characters may be mathematically eliminated today... who knows? We'll see...

Well, here's some characters for reference:

Upper Crust

Upper_Crust_ID_S2E9.png

Truffle Shuffle

truffle_shuffle___fezzes_are_cool_by_san

Daisy

Shocked_Daisy_CROPPED_S2E15.png

*looks at results page*

*LIGHTNING DUST LOST *

tumblr_kzpg2j6ASB1qamyreo1_400.gif

There is something truly fantastic about Applejack's pet dog soundly beating out a reoccurring side character, though, so that cheers me up a bit.   :yay:

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 3