Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could meet anybody from this forum in real life, who would it be?

verycreativeusername

SasQ, DocVolt, AlicornAcolyte, Markzone, Ghostie, Virgil_Harris ...

There are a couple others. Y'all seem legit, and not like serial killers or something.

I'd show you guys my awesome shed if we ever met. It's a blast.

*breathing intensifies*

(j/k...no is allowed in my shed)

If I accept Celestia as my lord and savior, can I see your shed? Pleeeeeeease?

• Brohoof 1

Still not a single mention.... forever alone. XD

I would like to meet you in real life Malinter 

Ps update I would like to meet Polaris he and me like a lot of the same kind of music that is metal I think he is a cool person to chill with.

(edited)

even though I've been here a while I've never really made any friends because I'm mostly just lurk but I think it would be really cool to meet @

Edited by Pinkie_dust

Rainbow Dash.  Not a user named Rainbow Dash; the "actual" Rainbow Dash.  I see her around the forums ALL the time lol.

Umm...  People?!??!  Like, real ones??  I can express myself adequately online.  Even when I'm communicating with strangers (though this was not always so).  But...  I just retreat into a little shell in real life.  And don't come out.  So, although I've had online encounters with some neat-seeming people here at MLP Forums, I guess I honestly wouldn't want to meet any of them in real life.  It's not them - it's me.  Seriously, I'd turn into a Fluttershy (I mean the super-timid version xD ).

OF COURSE!! XD He's the obvious pick, haha. :P Seriously, though...I can hardly wait to finally be in his arms...*sighs wistfully* Okay, stahp being all sappy.  :lol:

Aside from PPR, the other forumer I'd like to meet is "Twilight Sparkle", previously known as Adorkable. He seems like an interesting person XD!

*Giggle-snort* Why should I have to choose? Any time I meet anyone online IRL, it's quite the thing. Nice to put a face & voice to the name. Of course, I don't know too many people from here. Then again, maybe I do (from Twitter & elsewhere.)

• 2 weeks later...

I WANT TO MEET MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HIM LOVE SO SO MUCH

HE'S THE BEST,  IF I COULD MEET HIM I WOULD RUN RIGHT INTO HIS ARMS AND GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST HUG I COULD EVER GIVE.

I DO HOPE IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY, I DO HOPE SOON.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

All my friends. They're all important to me. Even if I met them just yesterday, if I've gotten to know them, I want to meet them! ^_^

I generally love everyone I meet. I just couldn't pick one or even ten. I love you all!

mlfw2025-132544411835.gif

<3 All of you.

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 1

I WANT TO MEET MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HIM LOVE SO SO MUCH

HE'S THE BEST,  IF I COULD MEET HIM I WOULD RUN RIGHT INTO HIS ARMS AND GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST HUG I COULD EVER GIVE.

I DO HOPE IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY, I DO HOPE SOON.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

I want it too!! Soooo badly!!!!

• Brohoof 2