Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could meet anybody from this forum in real life, who would it be?

verycreativeusername

No one mentions me cuz they're just afraid I'd rape them. Yeah, that's it. That's why. o_e

I would like to all the girls that I know and consider my friend (so I could sleep with them :3), all the guys I know and consider my friend (so I could sleep with them), and @@Jokuc (so I could sleep with him :3)

Edited by Psyche Clops
  • Brohoof 1

I'd love to meet everyone! XD

But for many many mannnnyyyy examples...:

@Skylar

@SkyStorm

@Rockymoo

@Dsanders

@Champion RD92

@Lightning Bliss

@Lunatic Cake

@Zygen

I see no one wants to meet me. I wouldn't want to meet me either.

Anyway, in no particular order:

Harmonic Revelations
Daring
Ashley
Pink Mist
Eureka
TheParisSwingBox (Banned, but not forgotten)
Smitty (Same)

Probably more that I can't think of.

I'd meet TheParisSwingBox too actually. :P

Edited by PrincessOfWinterWubs
  • Brohoof 7

Okey-doke, let's see here.

bro, definitely. You'll know we meet up when you see our mugshots on national news. Also we can finally MAKE BABY

because her and I would make a deliciously weird pair of people walkin' about town.

, if only to prove to Swick that his face is not made of...y'know, what we talk about in the Skype chat.

@Mightymags so I can point out to her how much I hate seeing her in person.

@The Pulse so I can point out to him how much I love talking to him in person.

And, of course, the mods and admins because they all seem like neat people. Yes, I've forgotten people. No, you're still my friend.

No, please, don't cry. Don't...don't do that.

If I give you money out of my wallet, will that make you feel better?...

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 4

i would like to meet, no order just what i can remember off the top of my head.

Artemis

Crimsonn

Damonater

ghostfacekiller39

NightmareCadance

Royce

QuirkyUsername

Skylar

~Evil Toa Tahu~

These People Sound Interesting When I've Talked To Them.

• Brohoof 1

WAYZER!!! i would love to meet him!!!

http://mlpforums.com/user/21098-wayzer/

he is the best!

also all my Code3 bronied friend!

i have to build a nuclear reactor with Twisted shadow

http://mlpforums.com/user/17420-twistedshadow/

the Luna lover and crazy gun mate FMstorm

http://mlpforums.com/user/13696-fmstorm/

the epic Meirmo

http://mlpforums.com/user/7721-meirno/

the epic artist Neon Fire!

http://mlpforums.com/user/14286-neon-fire/

also last but not least @vinyil Scratch.. that really need an hug

http://mlpforums.com/user/17617-vinyl-scratch/

also i would like to meet Skylar,

Commander Tangent, (http://mlpforums.com/user/20388-commander-tangent/)

Rain dash drafon

Frosty v

Logiacl aventa

Twilight Sniper

blue blur

StormwingThePony

z77e-itx (only if he gat back to Mint! XD)

repsol rave

also Thunderchild need to teach me something about music XD

then i need to do a race with Ragin' Red Talon... maybe he can learn to turn right ahaha XD (just kidding friend)

oh hell.. to many ponies i forgot

Edited by Doc. Volt

I'm not making a list. Not again, lists of people can make people feel bad and I'd probably have to go back and edit it here and there, just not happening. Plus the last list I made of who I'd like to hug/brohoof and whatnot should pretty much cover this too. :P

And if I forgot anyone there, then probably just anyone who I consider a friend here, which is quite a lot of you whether you know it or not(heck, probably some people that I've even forgot to add to my friends list I'd like to meet too). Or you know, it'd be nice to know any brony in real life... so yeah, it'd be cool to just walk somewhere and meet anyone from the forums, a few people more than others sure but pretty much anyone. :D

/rambling

• Brohoof 7

Much Depress Such Sadness Nobody wants me

Aww.  :(  See?  That's the reason I avoid making lists of this sort.  Somepony very much worth mentioning gets left out. 

But truth be told, I do have some very close friends here now who I would like to meet someday...and they already know who they are.  ;)

• Brohoof 11

Im not going to make a list, I find just about eveypony on the forums to be interesting and, it would be awesome if I got the chance to meet any of you if not, all of you.

This forum has so many diversities in people and there are so many awesome people with awesome personalities that, there is just noway I'd be able to list eveypony.

This place has actually been somewhat of an influence on my life and I owe it all to the people on this forum. I can honestly say that, because of the people here I feel that I have not only grown to know more about myself but, I also feel that its why I think this is one of the best forums on the net.

Meeting anypony if not everypony on this forum would be a great pleasure and I truly, truly, mean that. :wub:

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 7

Im not going to make a list, I find just about eveypony on the forums to be interesting and, it would be awesome if I got the chance to meet anypony.

This forum has so many diversities in people and there are so many awesome people with awesome personalities that, there is just noway I'd be able to list eveypony.

And I can honestly say that because of the people here I feel that I have not only grown to know more about myself but, I also feel that its why I think this is one of the best forums on the net.

Meeting anypony if not everypony on this forum would be a great pleasure and I truly, truly, mean that. :wub:

I think this is really wise making lists and such is hard and honestly there are so many people on these forums it would be a pleasure to meet I really could not fit onto a list.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

here is my list of the 4 people that i would chill with sc-coolguy 44 sig hoovstorng stormxf3 and sky bound me and them are called the mane 5 we are good friends but i would haing out with anyone as long as there not a creeper or to young because i'm 24 years old and those friends of mine there are  in my age line well stormxf3 is 17 teen but that is the youngest that i can hang with in real life so yea but your all good people in my books and if it were a group haing out then maybe we kind of chill i'm a very funny and cool guy once you get to know me i'm not a creeper in anyway i'm just some guy that likes to talk with people make jokes play music and make music and movies talk about all kinds of things like mlp video games epic movies i play sports and go on trips so yea peace.But question is would you hang out with me if we meet somewhere?

Edited by DragonKing235