In the comic, who is best pony?

FNGRpony

Now lets treat the comic and show as separate things.

I was reading through the micro series and luna refers to the rabal

as

Serfs, peasants, peons.

and I have to say she just became best pony LOL.  the issue is her taking over for Celestial for one day, and it's AWESOME!

never read them but I want to,so I have no idea what you are talking about. And not sure why you have a link to your review for episode one season four, which I watched, since it is irrelevant to the topic. I recommend getting a better mic for recording since your voice sounded raspy and at times hurt my ears. Also review a bit more, I should be able to know what your'e talking about in a review, because you explained what you're reviewing, not from seeing the episode myself, that of course I have. I bid thee well

never read them but I want to,so I have no idea what you are talking about. And not sure why you have a link to your review for episode one season four, which I watched, since it is irrelevant to the topic. I recommend getting a better mic for recording since your voice sounded raspy and at times hurt my ears. Also review a bit more, I should be able to know what your'e talking about in a review, because you explained what you're reviewing, not from seeing the episode myself, that of course I have. I bid thee well

1 you can get them at yay ponies for free. (the comic)

2 that is my sig,  your right it has nothing to do with the thread. 

3 HOW DARE YOU!  RASPY...... :angry::(   *sulks*

4 I've gotten better at reviewing my daring don't review on my u tube channel is significantly better.  (still not happy with it) but it's better.

1 you can get them at yay ponies for free. (the comic)

2 that is my sig,  your right it has nothing to do with the thread. 

3 HOW DARE YOU!  RASPY...... :angry::(   *sulks*

4 I've gotten better at reviewing my daring don't review on my u tube channel is significantly better.  (still not happy with it) but it's better.

awesome. understood on signature, but yes, you were raspy

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Usually I consider the best pony to be one of the mane six, but after her micro, Luna stole the spot. When Cook writes her, she's guaranteed to be amazing, but in the Nightmare Rarity arc, the way Nuhfer wrote her made her seem like an entirely different character.

is this better?

(miss posted fixed).

I do crave feed back.

much better. now all you need to do is speak with more flow, and edit out the background noise of the episode because that get's distracting from what you're saying

ahem the dynamic between the cmc and anyone is pretty friggin awesome ^^

Indeed, but the line about losing patience turning into dentistry cutie marks was one for the ages.

"I thought teeth grew back!"

• Brohoof 1

Indeed, but the line about losing patience turning into dentistry cutie marks was one for the ages.

"I thought teeth grew back!"

like i'd be hard pressed to find a fan comic on deviant art that does the cmc wrong.

it's a easy (but ) great formula.

One of my favorites was rainbow dash talking about why the zombie apoc happened and she was like "and of course it could been" (rolling her eyes)

"Cutie mark necro mancers!"

I know it's not that kind of show, but that wouldn't have been out of character lol.

much better. now all you need to do is speak with more flow, and edit out the background noise of the episode because that get's distracting from what you're saying

well i'm working on it, 

that was just 3 episodes later and i got alot better.

there's a new audio program i'm trying out (audcity it's free and dig recomands it)

it has a whole lot of trikcs.

I think the reason why i didn't cover epsoside 5 is i felt like i peaked (i can do alot better mma review than mlp, i just know the subject better)

in mlp i on my best day i know i'm C level.  It's a rough brick to the face, but it's true.

• 7 months later...
(edited)

Luna has become too much of an egocentric jerk in the comics for me personally.

Rarity.

>inb4 but Rarity is too!!!

well no she isn't to anywhere near the same extent. And when she is it is correctly seen as a falw.

Edited by Whatevs
  • Brohoof 2