Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So how many of you peeps dream of being the next big youtube star?

DragonKing235

Honestly I was trying to, infact I got to around 3000 subs, however recently I just came to accept that let's playing was just not the genre of comedy I want to associate myself with, at first when it was just me and my friends fucking around on Gmod, it was fun, it didn't feel forced but it stopped becoming that and more became me forcing myself to make videos and it became a drag and honestly I just got tired of it.

I also felt that it became less about me doing it for fun and more just "FUR THE VIEWZ" and honestly that's not what I want to base any hobby I do, I deff won't be deleting my channel since it's a 2006 channel and I have all my videos I made when I was like 7 or 8 on then (as private xD) but I think the only way I can re-invent myself is with a new channel :v

Right now what I'd like to do is not become "famus" or "pOPULAR!!!" but focus more on creating content that I enjoy working on.

I really want to tap into the music part of this fandom. Have my name become a brony association. (Living Tombstone, WoodenToaster/Glaze, Archie, AcousticBrony, MandoPony, Jackle App, Bronyfied, Aviators, Rainbowcrash88 etc.)

However, I just started and it's difficult coming up with ideas. I always try and make something for a couple hours, next day, I think it's bad and completely scrap it. It's not that bad. Since when I started, I couldn't even find an idea of how to write a song.

I don't know, but I've only been doing this for about 11 months (almost a year!) and I'm hoping I'll get somewhere soon.

When I started out making music (none brony 98%) I didn't think was good enough for about a year or two maybe more: then one day finally made something I felt was ok enough and have been making some little sucsess since. Just stick at it and get the hang of it and just have fun with it and I'm sure you'll make it if you really want it.

As for being a superstar brony musican, nice dream no need to stop imagining how awesome it would be, but I'd say just make good music, that's more important than being a super famous star or whatever

:)

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

Well I do have videos that get watched and people comment and such: but as for being a well known YouTube star person: I don’t have much intrest in that. I’m perfectly happy to do what I’m already doing, and whilst I do like getting comments and likes etc that’s enough for me.

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

Hello!

I have noticed, that the easiest way to success on youtube, or the internet, is to be a total dumbass, make awful jokes, and just let people make fun of you. Sure, it is funny at times, but I myself wouldn't partake in such comedy >_> .

Now, if we would be talking about comedy films and movies, then oh boy, I'd love to go big there. :lol:

Edited by Concord
  • Brohoof 1

When I started out making music (none brony 98%) I didn't think was good enough for about a year or two maybe more: then one day finally made something I felt was ok enough and have been making some little sucsess since. Just stick at it and get the hang of it and just have fun with it and I'm sure you'll make it if you really want it.

As for being a superstar brony musican, nice dream no need to stop imagining how awesome it would be, but I'd say just make good music, that's more important than being a super famous star or whatever

:)

Hey, thanks! I know I'm probably a long ways off from that, but at this point, I'm just hoping to get off the ground! image047.png

• Brohoof 1

Personally I dont care for fame or, popularity.

Instead of dreaming to be "big" I dream that people will simply just enjoy what I create.  

I've definitely dreamed of it, several times. However, I know how hard it can be to get noticed. Back in 2010, I started a drawing channel that only got 30 subs. 

However, I'm planning on starting a channel in 2015-ish, 'cause i'm kind of young right now to be making videos.(and I need to improve my speech) Lets see how that goes.

I don't dream of being a star, although it would be cool as all hell.  I'm starting a Drum channel on youtube, doing nerdy music from cartoons, video games, anime, ect... It's too bad I can't monetize

off of covers, but as for MLP stuff, I want to eventually do my own interpitation of the Super Rainbow Dash theme by Delta BronyBreak into the community, you know. 

While this is something that I have idly fantasized about in the past, I have no serious will to accomplish such a feat. Becoming a Youtube star is no longer something that interests me. Knowing how to draw and hold the interest of an audience is an art, and while I have respect for that, I feel no inclination to attempt such myself through the medium of Youtube videos. In that context, I prefer to be on the viewing end.