• Oatmeal
    • Sugar cookie
    • Shortbread
    • Macaroon
    • Fortune Cookie
    • Oreo
    • Gingerbread/Ginger Snaps
    • Other

I love it when I make myself peanut butter cookies. When they're right out of the oven, they're nice, warm and a bit soft on the inside, not to mention the peanut butter flavour... and now I realize I'm going to have to bake some of these next week :P

• Brohoof 1

Chocolate chip, oatmeal, chocolate meatballs (Italian chocolate cookies with chocolate chips, nuts and topped with vanilla icing), buttercream cookies, biscotti's (Italian hard cookies with almonds), lemon cookies, snowball cookies, snickerdoodles.

Samoas! *drool* :derp:

Also, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies, and those super soft fluffy iced sugar cookies.

...Do buckeyes count as cookies? If they do I'll actually choose that as my favorite. I would eat a sinful amount of buckeyes if I had the opportunity. Thus I don't keep 'em around nor do I make them.

• 10 months later...

This is a tough decision but for me, my favorite cookie overall right now is shortbread because I've made them all by myself before and it tastes perfect with milk. I also like chocolate chip and macaroons but overall, shortbread is my favorite.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

I LOVE THESE!!! Super soft, super sweet sugar cookies with thick frosting. Sugar explosion! YAY!

post-27261-0-81110300-1417567731.jpg

Otherwise I adore these homemade chocolate chip & peanut butter chip cookies my mom makes. They're one of the best parts of holidays!

• Brohoof 5